Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

So much for a clean slate

I woke up to some knocking on my jeep window. I looked up and saw that it was Sam who was knocking. I crawled outside and realized that Paul was with him to
"Tasha what happened??" I only shook my head but I told them anyways, about the tools at school, the fight, talking to the principle and getting struck by my aunt. Sam looked disappointed in me but Paul only came up to me and inspected my cheek. He kissed it right where the cut was it stung but it was nice having that heat there.
"Tasha you cant just sleep in your car, what are you going to do" Sam asked
I shrugged my shoulders
"I don’t know but I’ve slept in my car before and its truly not that bad, Ill figure something out though"
Sam shook his head but turned around and walked off. Paul stayed behind and made sure that I was ok. I took Chief and Buck out of the car and walked along the beach, it had a tense atmosphere and Paul could notice, he stopped me by holding my hand and not letting me walk any further
"Tasha its ok, you don’t have to be strong and tough all the time, that’s my job remember"
I couldn’t say anything all I did was nod. I knew if I spoke that Paul would realize how messed up I was and how much it bugged me, but he seemed to notice anyways with my silence. He pulled me into the sand and held my head to his chest, rubbing my back and placing his head on top of mine. That was all it took for my to crack

The tears started falling down and I quietly sobbed in his arms
"Am I really that horrible that no one can stand me and that no one wants me, that they just want to cast me away as soon as possible?
... Did I deserve everything that’s been dealt to me? Where nothing can ever seem to go right?"

Paul held me tighter rocking me back in forth as the puppies squirms their way into my lap I laughed cause they realized that I was upset and they were so little and goofy on how they got into my lap only to be pressed between Paul and I.

Eventually my sobbing and crying stopped, Paul picked me up bridal style and carried my back to my car, but what was odd was that he stuck me in shot gun and took the keys out of my pocket. He buckled himself up once he got in to the car and started driving off. We soon got to his house where is mother was outside cleaning her garden. She smiled and waved
"Tasha what are you doing here?"
"Mom Tasha has some problems at home and she needs a place to stay can she stay here for a little bit??"
"Oh! of course! I can only hope that things get better! Stay here as long as you need Tasha your a part of this family now and I’m not going to turn my back on family"
I smiled and ran up and hugged her. She only smiled and hugged me back
"Now get your butt inside so you can shower and get cleaned up. You too Paul!"
" Ok mom!"
I giggled and walked into the house where I got a shower some clean clothes and a plate of pancakes with my name on it.

The day went by smoothly after wards, except for the endless phone calls from my aunt and Jessica. I ignored them all but when I got a call from the school I decided that it was important enough that I had to answer it.
" Hello?"
Hello this is Mr. Tetteson, the principle of Forks High; may I speak to miss Tasha Lynn?
"This is her speaking what can I do for you Mr.Tetteson"
"I’m here to inform you that you need to clean out your locker because you have been dismissed from Forks High after you unacceptable actions"
"Whatever Ill be there later this week, good bye"
(its wednesday by the way)
after I hung I told Paul what the phone call was about
"Good job Tash! getting kicked out of school that sounds like something I would do"
"Ya I know that’s what makes it so funny, do you know another school that I would be able to go to?"
"Ya there’s the one on the reservation La Push High and everybody is really chill there, especially cause I’m there"
" Oooohhh big bad senior aren’t ya?"
" Nothing else but the best of course"
I started laughing to hard and ran to the couch so I could watch some TV. Paul soon joined me and wrapped an arm around me. I cuddled into him but it soon got to warm with his body temp.
"Paul why are you so warm?? Your always burning up"
"I’m sorry I cant explain but its just how I am'
I knew not to press the matter so I left it alone. We kept watching bones until I decided to get something done that day. I called La Push High and got everything set up to talk to the principle so that I can start there soon, as well as getting something done that I left behind in Colorado. Called my old school for my transcripts to be transferred, and my agent about what was going on and that I suddenly moved because of complications (o ya! did i forget to tell you?? I’m a model)
she understood but said that I wouldnt be getting as much work because I was in a location that was a little to far from anything that was super populated or common for modeling expect maybe Seattle.

Once everything was all done and handled I had 2 shoots coming up in a couple months and they were couple shoots so I was told to look for someone to bring along with me that was picture appropriate. I laughed thinking about asking one of the La Push boys (most likely Paul) to come to the shoot with me, they wouldnt know what to do and probably would be fish out of water in that situation. The shoots were for jeans and underwater lovers XD (hahah the humor)
I went outside after I got off the phone to let everything that has been going on for the last couple days settle in.

Will this get better or worse??.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Paul and jared are seniors in hs
while jacob, quil and embry are juniors
and seth is a sophomore
leah and sam have already graduated
and Tasha is a senior too