Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

New kid again

School soon started and I was officially going to La Push High. Everything didn’t seem so horrible cause I had Paul and the guys with me, I actually had some real friends and that felt so great:]. My classes were still more or less the same just a different order and I was a TA for a chemistry class now instead of English and I was another TA for Spanish for 2 periods cause there wasn’t an office attendant. Spanish wasn’t something that I could help with. I took French not Spanish they were different but very similar. I was so hopeless when it came to TAing that class but thankful I had Embry and Quil there with me and they were top of the class so they did more TAing than I did, but it was fine cause it was a class that I could do all my homework and not have to worry about getting in trouble or anything, even though getting in trouble is so much fun. Soon the day was over and I didn’t have that feeling of dread when I walked out the front doors, it was a new feeling. I stopped in my tracks and enjoyed the sensation that there was a welcoming home waiting for me where there were people that care and it wasn’t spiteful or awkward. I was so happy that I started tearing up but I wasn’t going to let the tears fall so I wiped them up quickly and ran to catch up to Paul so I could get a ride home.

The week went pretty uneventful except these group of girls kept saying smack about me just because I hang out with the "Hott guys" of La Push but I just thought they were my boys and nothing else. I mean they were all really hott but it wasnt that big of a deal , so I don’t see why these girls were making such a big deal and fussing about what was going on, but each day these dumb girls got louder and louder and what they said got snottier and snottier. Paul and Jacob seemed to notice and got annoyed whenever they said anything. Jacob seemed to be really upset about it a little bit more than what seemed normal but I wasnt going to say anything.

>>FF<<
Its finally Friday the following week and the girls were nearly at the point of yelling what they thought of me in the halls, I thought that I would be able to survive until school was out but that didn’t happen.
There were papers everywhere in the halls when I walked threw the front door and they had a picture of something.

It was me
But that wasnt just it, they were actual pictures of me, undressing or standing in my bra, they were taken from the window in my bedroom and they all had something horrible written under them like "for sale" and "easy fuck just call my cell" and they all had my number posted under it.
" Where did these girls get these pictures??"
I was so in shock that I barely noticed when Jacob took the flyer out of my hands and read it
"Who did this?! WHO!?"
Everyone that was whispering instantly got quiet; no one had ever seemed Jacob yell like that at any one. It was shocking, I looked up at him and saw that he was standing in front of me as if to block or shield me from everyone looking my way.
'Who ever did this is pathetic, Tasha is an amazing person and wouldnt give herself away so easily! You talk to her thinking that she’s a bad person but she’s not!!! She's one of the nicest people that I know and I’m grateful to have her in my life!"

His words went to my heart and my body started acting on its own. I walked up to Jacob and grabbed the hem of his shirt; he turned around to see that I was the one who grabbed his shirt. He grabbed my hand so that I wasnt twisting his shirt yet he didn’t drop my hand
"Is what you said true??" I was scared that everything that he just said was a total lie and that I was getting abandoned and fed to the wolves.
"Every word of it I promise"
I dropped my head so that I could hide my face from the world because I was so happy to hear that someone was happy to know me and that they were thankful to be my friend. I started crying because no one had ever said that to me or about me so it was so different from getting ridiculed and scolded that all I could do was cry.

Jacob saw the tears running down my face, picked me up in his arms
"Your not crying, not here you wont give them that they don’t deserve your tears
"

He walked out to the back of the school and asked the guys to stay behind and handle things with the students. We walked into the forest and he sat me on a giant log he didn’t say anything but he wiped away my tears shushing my sobs. I grabbed his shirt bringing him closer just to have someone care. I seemed to notice that I was I need of someone being close so he sat me in his lap while rocking me back and forth.
"Hey its ok, don’t worry about things will get better Ill make sure that you aren’t hurt like this anymore no one will harm you I promise."
He kissed my temples trying to calm me down and it worked something about Jacob was so calming and all I wanted to do was use him as a pillow/teddy bear and cuddle with him all day.
My sobs soon stopped and I had calmed down, I looked up to Jacob and saw that his was smiling down at me; his smile was so bright that I had to smile back.

He stood up and placed me back on my feet, he laced his fingers with mine and we headed back to the school. The flyers were more or less taken care of but there was still the occasional one here and there but I kept getting texts about saying how much I wanted for sex. They kept coming that I had to turn my phone off. Jacob or Paul stayed with me through my classes, I was a little surprised that Jacob got so attached so quickly but I wasnt going to worry about it because I’ve more or less hung out with him and the boys long enough that we were good(ish) friends, but the day slowly ended and people were still saying smart alec comments like asking how much my prices were, when I was available and if I wanted to fuck in the halls, the bathroom or janitors closet.

The guys watched out for me though cause whenever someone said something like they would glare or intimidate the person that they would cower back in fear. The bell rang and we booked it out of there.

We all swarmed into Sam's house and told Emily and Sam what was going on. Emily was horrified that something like that could happen here but Sam kept a cooler face about what he was just told.

Sam decided that I wasnt going to be left alone so Paul was going to stay with me until things settled down. Paul was completely fine with that and even Jacob offered to help but Sam thought it was a good idea and decided that I would hop between their houses depending on who was with me that day just so I wasnt sticking around one of the guys all the time.

Life's starting to spin around

faster and faster
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry about that odd chapter earlier i tried posting and the internet failed at work

gah its snowing so hard right nowww
since the character pics arent too big heres tasha
[img]http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/17956221[/img]