Status: writing this cool shit with xSpunkyx. We're cool.

Nothing Personal

One

Alex and I were sitting in his bedroom, jamming, while Jack was in the kitchen baking cookies. What a fag. I was hitting an E minor chord for some song that Alex was improvising the words to when the door burst open and Maria's voice rang through the house.

"Have no fear, Maria Johansen is here!"

"Joy." Alex put his hand on my guitar and went to meet my best friend at his door. I was pissed. My fingers were bleeding from trying so hard to impress Alex.

I turned up the radio and started playing along to Minority by Green Day, one of my favorite songs to jam to. I heard Jack's voice and my name.

I wanted to hear what they were talking about without them knowing I was there so I crawled out of Alex's room and hid behind the half open french doors leading to the kitchen.

"Geez, Alex," said Jack. "JaseyRae's hot and all, but dude, she lives in her own little world. You're at a party with her, you're ready to go, but she's lost in the stereo sound. She's talking over here and singing over here. It's midnight now, your parents will think your out having sex or something. You tell her that you guys have to leave. She doesn't care. She's lost."

"Jasey." I growled under my breath.

"Yeah, Jack, she's lost. I hate her. Your story's true." Alex said, his voice uneasy. It almost sounded like he was lying. But Alex was like that. He was an uneasy type of person.

"Assholes." I came out from behind the door.

"Holy shit! JaseyRae, how long were you there??" Jack asked.

"Jack, I told you before, and I'll tell you one more fucking time. JaseyRae is the worst fucking name on the planet. My fucking name is Jasey. Only Alex can call me JaseyRae. And only somefuckingtimes."

Alex smiled. "Language, JaseyFuckingRae."

"Sorry, Alex Fucking Gaskarth."

Jack stalked to the bedroom. Then we heard a scream. "GASKARTH!" Jack had a thing with calling us by our last names. Alex went to the bedroom and we head a low chuckle. Jack murmured my name again. "MILLENO!!"

As I ran to the room Maria yelled "JOHANSEN!!!"

"Really, Alex? You need these..why?"

Jack pulled a package of of Alex's bedroom floor. I cracked up.

Obviously they don't use condoms in England.