Status: writing this cool shit with xSpunkyx. We're cool.

Nothing Personal

Three

Jack and I followed Maria and Jasey into the building, where we caught Jasey pointing at these two guys standing by the bar.

"Leave it to Jasey to get into trouble like that.." whispered Jack. I elbowed him in the stomach and pulled him backstage. In the corner of my eye I saw Maria sitting on one guy's lap and Jasey actually ordering something from the bar. Neither Jasey or the bartender were aware that Jasey was only 17 and shouldn't be drinking. Oh well.

"Jasey! Maria!" I yelled. The girls looked at me shook their heads.

"They can go fuck themselves, Alex. Forget about them." Jack told me.

"Haha. I wish, Jack, but they'll probably be too busy fucking those guys over there."

"But Alex, you left the condoms at home!"

"Jack, why does everything you say involve condoms??" asked Rian, who suddenly appeared behind us.

"Would you like latex or whatever other kind they have?" Jack asked Zack, who was next to me.

"Is there another kind?" I wondered.

"Guys, please, cut the shit with the condoms-" started Rian.

The whole band cracked up.

"All Time Low, you're on!" said the weird dude that tells people when they go on stage.

"I love how we haven't even had time to practice." mumbled Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isn't finished! But my laptop's dying, and I have to go out! I'll finish it tomorrow!