Status: writing this cool shit with xSpunkyx. We're cool.

Nothing Personal

Five

"Haha, yeah, that's great." I said sarcastically to the weird guy next to me. I still didn't know why Jasey dragged me over here.

"There's room for twooooooo, six feet under the stars!" said Alex. He walked backstage and the band followed him.

"Come on, Jasey. Let's go throw a party back at Jack's place."

"Why?" she whined.

"I like parties. And they just played their first big concert!"

"True that." Jasey got up and we walked towards the stage. We were stopped by a security guard.

"No one backstage. Sorry, girls."

"Sorry, tough guy. We're Alex and Jack's girlfriends." I said, pushing past him.

"MARIA!!!!!!!" screamed Jasey. "What the fuck was that??"

"How else are we supposed to get back here?"

"I don't know, tell him we need Jack's house keys to go throw the band a party, because we're Alex and Jack's best friends!"

"Then he'd never let us back there. He'd think we're stalkers."

"Well, we kind of are." I knocked on the band's door.

"Hey, Jack! Me and Jasey need your house keys!"

"Come and get them! They're on the table in the front! We're in the back! Just take the keys and go!"

"Mmk!" I slammed open the door and walked to the table. There were cheese balls, potato chips, paper plates, popcorn, paper, pens, DVDs, CDs, and finally Jack's keys. As I was about to walk away, I noticed a plain card.

Gary Newmen
Precise Records
601-920-1184


A note was there, too.

" Jack, your band is amazing. I'd like to represent you. Please give me a call soon and we can talk about the possibilities for you and All Time Low.
~Gary Newmen
"

"What the fuck is this?" I thought.

"Jasey!" I called.

"What, Maria?"

"Look at this."

She read the note and card. "Well, let's go." Jasey left.

"Wait, what do we do with this?"

"Leave it there! See if they tell us about it. If not, we'll bring it up. Now let's go throw a party."

We went to Jack's house, although the whole time we were setting up, I couldn't stop thinking about that card.