Status: writing this cool shit with xSpunkyx. We're cool.

Nothing Personal

Six

I have no idea what the hell Maria was thinking! Saying that we're Jack and Alex's girlfriends? Damn, this is going to be starting a lot of shit, and I hope she knows this.

"Jasey," Maria called from the living room, "Can you come here please?" I sighed, "It's JaseyRae," I corrected under my breath. I set down my drink I had made to test the others while Alex, Jack, and Maria set up in the other room. After finding that note, I really didn't want to be around the guys.

"What?" I asked as I entered the living room. Everyone looked up from where they were sitting. I suddenly felt in the center of everything and I felt the blush creep to my cheeks as I took a seat next to Alex on the couch.

"Okay boys," Maria started, "We know about Gary, and we know about the note. So why weren't we first to know?!" She practically yelled the last part. Face palm, Maria, why won't you just listen for once?

Jack awkwardly 'uhh-ed' while Alex shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "She's got a point," I said shyly. Maria smiled and nodded with my agreement as she leaned forward, "You guys can't just leave us," she argued, "Do you understand what will happen? We'll probably get... mugged, or something!"

Alex scoffed, "Maria, don't you think you're overreacting with that one?" Maria looked at me and her look told me it was my turn to defend our case. "She's got a point," I repeated. Maria groaned, "Is that all you can say?!" I shrugged and looked from Alex to Jack, then back at Alex, "But she really does, guys. Remember that one time Matt tried to, not only steal my package of M&M's, but then try and kiss me afterward? Alex, if it wasn't for you, Matt probably would have been shoving his tongue down my throat."

Alex nervously played with his hair and looked to Jack for an answer. Jack stood up and walked over to Maria and put a his hands on either side of her, "Listen, Mar, you'll be fine without us, okay?" She crossed her arms and shook her head, pouting up at Jack. Alex looked over to me and grabbed both of my hands in his, "Jasey, please try to talk to her," he pleaded.

I sighed; why must this boy be so damn adorable?! "It's JaseyRae," I corrected once again as I looked over to Maria. "Maria, I think-"

"Let's get this party started!" Someone cheered as the door burst open and about twenty people filed into Jack's house. "Whoa, sorry guys, didn't mean to interrupt the moment with your girlfriends."

Jack and Alex looked at both of us in confusion and synchronously asked, "Girlfriends?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the deeelay! I've been mega busy with school (because that is a subject I fail miserably in) and my computer has been shit lately!