Blood Candy

Fang Length

“I am SO lonely!” Kayame shouts as soon as Rukia is out of sight.

“They’ll be back soon, hopefully.” Toshiro says in a depressed voice.

Meanwhile, on Elijah Road, Gabriel and Kanashii just arrived. A tall, blonde female vampire runs up to greet them.

“Hello, Gabriel! You’re back! I’ve been SO lonely without you!” the female vampire says in a seductive voice.

“Hi, Zoe.” Gabriel says in a slightly irritated voice. Zoe, the female vampire, wraps her arms around Gabriel and kisses him. Kanashii sees their fangs clash as they kiss. FINALLY, they stop kissing, and Gabriel rolls his eyes at Kanashii. “Zoe, meet my mate, Kanashii.” Gabriel says, motioning toward Kanashii.

“How nice, darling. How old are you?” Zoe asks, all her attention now on Kanashii.

“129.” Kanashii says in an even voice.

“Beautiful. I’m 153.” Zoe says, smiling warmly.

“Cool.” Kanashii says, trying her best to smile.

“Well, Gabriel will treat you well. He will keep you awake all night, and make you scream with pleasure.” Zoe says with a smile as she winks at Kanashii. Gabriel grabs Kanashii’s hand, and leads her away.

“Goodbye, Zoe.” Gabriel says as he rushes away.

“Bye, you sex demon!” Zoe shouts after him with a grin on her face.

“Don’t mind her, sweetie. She comes on to every guy that way.” Gabriel says once he had gotten Kanashii far enough away from Zoe. He sees Kanashii turn around to see Zoe making out with a random green haired vampire. Her fangs are twice their original length. His fangs are even longer.

“Their fangs! They’re more than double the original length!” Kanashii says in both amazement and surprise.

“Well, that means that they’re…..aroused.” Gabriel says, looking away from her.

“Huh?” Kanashii asks, looking at Gabriel with furrowed eyebrows.

“Well, it’s a feeling inside you that signals that you’re ready to have sex.” Gabriel says, turning to look directly into Kanashii’s eyes. She looks at him and feels her fangs start to grow. She panics and tries to make them shrink. Gabriel smiles as he kisses her. While they’re kissing, Kanashii feels Gabriel’s fangs grow too. “There’s nothing you can do about your fang extension, darling. They will shrink once your desire goes away.” He says with a smile as he runs his finger tips on his left hand down the side of her face.

“You’re ready too.” Kanashii says matter-of-factly.

“To my place. Let’s go!” Gabriel says as he drags her toward the direction she can only guess leads to his house. They run into his house, and lock the door. They run to the bedroom and lock that door as well before laying down on the bed. “Are you sure you’re ready?” he asks as he props himself over her. She looks at him and opens her mouth, revealing fangs that barely fit in her mouth anymore. He opens his mouth, causing his to come out as well, and his go down to his chin.

“Let’s go.” Kanashii says with a smile as she watches Gabriel undress her. The two of them have sex.

Meanwhile, Rukia and Rafe are running up the mountain together.

“Where are we headed?” Rukia asks, looking at Rafe.

“My home.” Rafe says matter of factly.

“But, isn’t your home in the village?” Rukia asks, looking at him with confusion in her eyes.

“No. I live up here in the mountains with others of my kind.” Rafe says with a note of hate in his voice at being reminded that he had once lived in the village filled with both were-kind and humans.

“Your parents? Little sister?” Rukia asks, not liking where this is going.

“Killed by our pack leader, Canisiro.” Rafe says. Rukia looks at him in surprise when she hears a growl come from him.

“I’m sorry.” Rukia says, lowering her head and tail slightly.

“Don’t be. I fit in better with the wolves anyway.” Rafe says, turning to her with a toothy grin. All of a sudden, Rafe and Rukia arrive at a den, where a large black wolf emerges. “Master Canisiro, sir. My mate, Rukia.” Rafe says, motioning toward Rukia, who’s kind of shocked and a little bit pissed that Rafe called her his mate, but then she realizes that she would actually enjoy being Rafe’s mate.

“Welcome, white wolf Rukia. Please make yourself at home in Pack Darkfire.” Canisiro says with a smile on his face as he leads the two of them into the den.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace!!
RyK & KcA