‹ Prequel: Enlightenments

Requirements

You Need to Get Out of Here

"So what do you think?" Murtagh asks.

"What do you mean?" Kikyo asks, looking at Murtagh in confusion as she tries to decipher what he was talking about.

"Want to head back?" Murtagh asks, smiling warmly.

"Sure." Kikyo says, smiling back. Murtagh helps her stand up, and go out of the room.

"Are you going to be all right?" Arya asks in a worried voice as she looks at Kikyo.

"Don't worry. She will be all right." Murtagh says, looking back at Arya with sure eyes.

"Yeah, I am sure she will." Arya says, smiling as she turns away from them, and walks away.

"Where are you going?" Murtagh asks, looking at Arya in confusion.

"Well, someone has to report to Lord Galbatorix." Arya says, shrugging.

"So you are really going to tell him." Murtagh says in a quiet voice.

"You do not think he is going to find out eventually?" Arya asks, looking at Murtagh with serious eyes.

"Maybe eventually....but I would much rather him not know as long as possible." Murtagh says in a serious voice.

"Okay, just thought I would ask." Arya says, smiling.

"Well, thank you for asking." Murtagh says, nodding his head. He walks after Kikyo.

"What is going on?" Kikyo asks.

"I just talked to Arya for a minute." Murtagh says, smiling as he wraps his arms around Kikyo.

"Okay." Kikyo says, smiling.

"Should we go back?" Murtagh asks.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Kikyo asks.

"I do not know." Murtagh says in a thoughtful voice.

"Well, I suppose we could sleep apart." Kikyo says in a thoughtful voice.

"I would rather not. After the stunt your body pulled on me a couple weeks ago, I really do not want you out of my sight." Murtagh says in a worried voice as he looks at Kikyo. She laughs.

"Yeah." Kikyo says, smiling. She feels a cold shiver go down her spine. She gives Murtagh both Amelia and Finiarel.

"Where are you going?" Murtagh questions.

"I'll be right back." Kikyo says in a far away voice. She walks away, leaving Murtagh with the kids.

"Hurry back." Murtagh says in an unsure voice.

"I will try." Kikyo says, looking at him with a smile. She runs down the hall, and around a corner, where she sees, "DARIGAN!!!" She shouts, surprised.

^Kikyo...?^ Darigan asks in a surprised voice.

"Where have you been?" Kikyo asks.

^You need to get out of here, and fast!^ Darigan says, looking around the hallway.

^Why?^ Kikyo asks, looking at him in confusion. Suddenly, Morzan walks out of the hell, holding reins in his hand.

"MORZAN!!" Kikyo yells.

"It's been a while, has it not?" Morzan says, grinning.

"Far too little amount of time I am afraid." Kikyo says, shaking her head.

"That so." Morzan says. He suddenly begins to chant a spell, one that Kikyo had never heard before.

"God....no!" Kikyo shouts. She falls to the ground, held immobile by invisible chains. "What the hell is this!?" She demands, glaring up at Morzan. "I have done nothing wrong!" She shouts, trying to break the spell.

"That may be so, but you were thinking about it." Morzan says in an offhanded voice. Kikyo lets out a long breath that hurts her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter to my Requirements story.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED BOTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND ENLIGHTENMENTS!!!!

Peace!!
KcA