Taking Over Me

Image

This was my failed attempted for NaNoWriMo which is still in progress

In this alternate reality Katherine of Aragon made a divorce agreement with Henry VIII that she would agree to divorce as long as she is alowed to marry another. She chooses to marry twice widowed Sir Thomas Moore changing her and Sir Thomas' destinies.

In the year 1536 Sir Thomas and Katherine had been happily married for 7 years and have one daughter. Meanwhile Henry VIII has just sentinced wife Anne Boleyn to die and is about to Marry Queen Anne of Cleaves (Jane Seymour is married to Charles Brandon in this story). When Katherine goes to comfort Henry...the mentally unstable King perceives the gesture as a way of telling him she still loved him.

The result is a dangerous obsession that affects the lives of many.

Backstories include: Two healing rape victims, a abandoned German Queen, a period of mourning over a fallen friend, a marriage between two people of different beliefs which bring them together to defeat a monster.

Disclaimer I dont own any of the characters in this story execpt for the children of historically noncannon couples.

Warnings: Violence, Gore, Rape and Sexual Content
  1. Introduction
    Sir Thomas Moore wakes up in hell
  2. The Difference Between Dreams and Reality
    Katherine goes to comfort Henry only to realize perceive it as a act of love. Meanwhile Sir Thomas Moore mournfully remembers the loss of his friend Bishop Fisher.
  3. A Misperecption of a Kiss