Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

And so it begins...

Zora and Addison had just gotten done singing the last few bars on the song 'Dear God' by Avenged Sevenfold when they clicked the top of the mouse to stop recording.Zora whipped away her tears looking down sighing as Addison set her guitar to the side wrapping her arms around her sister.
It was like looking into a mirror when Addison looked at her sister, she might have been about two and a half hours older than Zora but they looked extremely a like, apart from Zora's freshly died blond hair. That the thing about the two girls, they might look exactly like each other but once you start talking to them you realize the biggest difference between the two is their personalities.
Zora was the more hyperactive,outgoing,bubbly kinda girl, as where Addison was almost as outgoing but never bouncing off the walls 24/7 like her sister, she held her feelings in and tried to stay strong being the 'oldest' out of the two.

Zora looked up at her twin and ran a hand through her own thick blond hair and shook her head as she pulled away and started to go to work on the video. After about twenty or so minutes she was done. Putting at the end a picture of their mother holding both of them at a very young age with the biggest smile leading from one ear to the other and lettering at the bottom "Rest in peace Amazing mother August 13,1977-January 26,2009 You will be forever missed.Fighting for this country, we all love and miss you more than you will EVER know." Zora hit the enter button saving the video. As she got up she shook her head trying to fight the tears that threatened to spill out over her bright blue orbs. She looked over at her sister and walked out of the guest room they were staying at their uncle and aunts house.

Addison sighed watching her sister walk out. she sat on the chair directly in front of the computer and logged into their you tube account. Normally the girls would upload some video of them doing some stupid stunt or annoying their uncle and aunt, but today, was different. The girls never showed their ability of music interest they wanted two completely different things in life that was the most opposite in life but their mother loved it when she heard them sing together. Addison started to upload the video to their you tube account once she was finished she started typing in the description box. 'This is for our mother, it might not be the best so please leave the rude comments to yourself, we did this for anyone who has a parent or anyone in the war.' she wrote and saved it logging off and got up walking over to the bed picking up her guitar her mother got her. Addison laid back on the bed strumming random notes. Addison always had a knack for playing guitar as, opposite once again of her sister and her sister's fascination of the drums, their uncle taught them both and they both equally picked up on the instruments soon adding their own notes but never playing together in unison.

Addison will never know how long she was laying their playing her random notes with her light brown hair spread out around her. She slowly closed her light blue orbs and started to drift off to sleep guitar still in hand never once leaving her arms.

No one would have guess the next day when the girls actually decide to look at the views or comments what they would see.. or for that matter what was to come when they posted that video.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I haven't updated my other story in forever but I have serious writers block on that and I found out my cousin had to be deployed back over seas today and it hurts because we're close so I was listening to 'Dear god' by a7x and this kinda came to me.So this story is for anyone who likes it and for anyone who does have family members over seas or friends or anyone close to them at all who is over their fighting for us.
Please leave comments and I think i might have another update coming. I like this story so far.