Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Not the best

It had been a total of three weeks since the girls first started on this tour. Zora had apologized to Jimmy and he welcomed her back with open arms, Brian.. not so much but he didn't hold anything against her, Zora had also apologized to Johnny, for shoving him any chance she got. It was a day before the girl's birthday and all the girls minus Val and Michelle were taking them shopping, Zora texting Matt the whole time.

The night Zora got home from her date she had woken her sister up and told her every detail, even while Zora was getting dressed into her pajama's she yelled through the door everything that happened,weeks later Matt and Zora were still going strong. Brian and Addison, well they were a different story.

Brian would bring back any skank he could from a bar while Addison just looked at him with hate, every girl he had,he would picture Addison. Brian tried to flirt with Addison but she would always shoot him down the second he started. The more Addison resisted Brian the more he wanted her, the more he started to like her, he didn't want to like a seventeen year old but hell, he couldn't help it.

They were now in Charlotte,North Carolina. The twins trying on every dress they liked, finally they both found dresses they liked, the dresses looked nothing alike.Both girls refused to show anyone, even each other. They wanted it to be a surprise to one another.
Each dress was something different the girls have never worn before.

Zora and Addison had a girls day out with Lena, Lacey and Gina. When they were finally back at the hotel they were staying out for the next two days while they were in NC all the woman parted ways as they got to their floor.

"I'm pooped!' Zora exclaimed as she fell onto the bed face first letting her bag that held her, dress and shoes fall on the floor next to her standing up perfectly. Addison fell onto the other bed but on her back as she let her bag fall too. "I know, it feels like my feet are trying to pull away from my body." She sighed as both girls just laid there slowly drifting off until four loud bangs were heard from the door.

"Go away!" Both girls said in unison, soon both girls were falling asleep again until another four bangs were heard from the door. "You get it." Addison said as she rolled onto her side. "Nuh-uh!" Zora said childishly as she curled up.

Soon the door was swung open and in walked Jimmy,Matt,Brian,and Zacky. "Get up!" Jimmy yelled excited as he started to tug on Zora. "Nooo!" Zora yelled grabbing a hold onto the head board Addison doing the same as Zacky tried to pull her off the bed. "Come on, were going out to dinner." Matt said trying to get both girls up. Zora only shook her head as her grip tightened on the head board as Jimmy pulled more.

"Zora let go." Matt said standing next to the bed. "I'm sleepy,Matty!" She whined as Brian started to tickle Addison making it easy for Zacky to pull her off the bed. Matt watched and soon his hands were on Zora tickling her sides. Zora only shook her head as she grinned holding onto the head board.

"Not ticklish there." She said poking her tongue out at him. "She's ticklish on her thighs." Addison said as she stood up fixing her shirt. "Trader!" Zora yelled and started squealing and laughing as Matt tickled her thighs. Soon Zora was off the bed as Jimmy had a hold around her waist and was carrying her out of the room.
----------------------------------
Everyone was seated at a huge round table in a restaurant that was in the hotel they were staying at. Laughter could be heard all around them as everyone made jokes, told stories, and messed around.

Soon their meals were order, but that didn't stop the laughter, all the happiness in the world was right there at that table. Matt soon found his hand rubbing Zora's knee. Zora looked at Matt blushing as she leaned towards him kissing his lips softly. Fake gaging nosies were soon heard as Zora pulled away from Matt blushing. "Thanks assholes." Matt said playfully glaring at his band

"So, what did you guys buy today?" Brian asked the girls as he ate his hamburger. "Chew with your mouth closed." Lena scolded him as Brian quickly obeyed. The twins looked at each other mimicking whipping nosies as they looked at Brian who only glared.

"They wont tell us." Gina said as she ate her salad. "Yeah, or show us." Lacey said as she held onto Johnny's hand. "Why?" Matt asked looking at Zora who only shrugged. "We wont even show or tell each other." She said taking a small sip of her ice tea. "But why?" Jimmy asked repeating the question. Addison only shrugged and said. "Element of surprise. Plus you guys will see it tomorrow."

Both girls smiled as the continued to eat.

Soon, everyone was done and the argument started over who would pay, Brian ended up winning in the end as everyone started towards the elevator and back to their rooms, it was now eleven a clock and Zora was literally falling over as she stood in the elevator. Matt ended up picking up Zora and carrying her the rest of the way to her room, he laid her on the bed and kissed her for head.

"Night gorgeous." He whispered and Zora shook her head, "Don't leave." She whispered as she tugged on his huge hand. Matt only grinned as he laid down next to Zora wrapping her in his muscular tattooed arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is only a stupid filler, it was gonna be really good and then I got stupid writers block and started writing this piece o' shit thing. but next chapter will be AWESOME! :D promise! you don't have to comment, I know I sucked with this one.