Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

All my battles have been won, but the war has just begun!

Zora didn't even glance at Matt the whole concert,usually Zora would just stare at him while she sung but that night was different. Zora was frustrated not only with him but with herself. Matt didn't really like her she kept thinking, If he liked her as much as she thought he would have told Val no and kept talking to her.

The night after the concert when everyone usually went out Addison took Zora to a drugstore, they both bought three packs of pregnancy tests. Both girls snuck onto the Avenged bus dumping each pack of pregnancy test onto Matt's bunk. Zora left a note on Matt's bunk.

'How do you really know?
it read

Addison was gonna make her sister happy again, Zora wasn't gonna let some chick make a fool out of her. Both girls ran off the bus hoping no one would see them as they entered their own bus once more getting ready for bed and head to the next state.

---------------------------------------------

The morning Addison woke up she picked out both girls outfits making sure they looked extremely a like. They knew Val wouldn't take the test, they knew the whole band would beg them for forgiveness but they the wouldn't be able to beg one another without knowing who was who.

Addison got dressed in a black tank top and blue jean short shorts as she stuffed her hair into a penguin shaped knit hat making sure none of the brown showed, Addison also put
a white colorful belt on with a super ninja belt buckle on it as she placed the white heart shaped sunglasses on her face.

When Zora woke up Addison handed her the outfit. Zora smiled weakly at her sister as she got dressed in the similar thing. A white tank top, blue jean short shorts matching white colorful belt buckle, super ninja turtle belt buckle. Zora tucked all her blond hair into the Koala knitted hat and then placed the black shaped heart sunglasses on her face.

Zora took a seat next to her sister looking at her. "Do you think this is gonna work?" Zora whispered. Addison only nodded.
After a few minutes the bus finally came to a halt. Addison stood up grabbing her sisters hand knowing all the girls would be setting up the merch stand as soon as possible. Zora only shook her her refusing to leave the safety of the bus. "Zee, she cant do shit to you. So lets just go watch her plan fail." Addison smiled reassuringly at her sister Zora only nodded. Both girls stepped down out of the bus just in time to see Matt walking out with a pissed off look and holding about three of the tests.

Addison smiled at her sister watching the rest of the guys march behind their lead singer like they're an army. Addison and Zora linked hands taking their time to walk into the venue.

As the twins entered the venue they smirked hearing yelling of all sorts. Both girls walked past Mark and up to the stage to the two stools dead center, both girls took a seat as they watched the scene in front of them.

"Just take the god damn test Val if you know you're pregnant!" Matt shouted holding the tests in his large hands. "Matt, what the hell! I know I'm pregnant I don't have to prove shit!" Val shouted back panic clear as day in her voice. "Val just tell them the truth." Michelle said, and all eyes turned on her. "The truth?" Brian questioned looking back at Val. "The truth would be nice."

Zora looked at Addison who only nodded. "Excuse me." Zora said into the microphone, all eyes were on the two girls. "We have a sound check, and we really don't want you guys around." Addison said smirking at everyone.

"Zora.." Matt whispered dropping the tests as she started towards the stage not making it that far as Val grabbed his arm, "Think of your family." She growled looking at Matt. "Take the test." He stated simply as he kept looking at Zora, or who he thought was Zora.

"She's not even pregnant!" Michelle shouted, the feeling of guilt finally taking over. "I'm sorry Val, but those girl's didn't do anything." Michelle said twirling a piece of hair. "Michelle!" Val yelled just as Matt yanked his arm from her grasp. "Get your shit, and get off this tour." Matt sneered as he walked onto the stage. "Zora, I am so sorry." He said as Matt hugged Addison. Addison quickly pulled away looking at him. "Zora?" Matt questioned as the rest of the band made their way onto the stage. "You guys we're so sorry." Johnny said looking at the girls. "Which ones which?" Zacky said looking between the two.

Zora and Addison only shrugged. "I don't know." They said together as they hopped off the stage. "We'll do sound check later tubs." Addison said patting Mark's belly. "That has to be Zora!" Jimmy said smiling. "The hotel has a pool." Zora said excited. "No that's Zora." Matt said. "Well, when you guys feel like we did, you'll know who's who." Addison said as she grabbed her sisters hand walking out of the venue feeling like a winner, Zora having the same feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
woooho!
This could have been a lot better but i don't know why it wasn't lol
comments are always loved here! :D
The wicked bitch is gone! lol.
But no really, I think Val is really pretty.
I would still like people to send me their favorite line out of a song, so I cant have more story titles.
Twins outfit.