Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Oh what a world,I'll keep you safe here with me.

As Addison stepped off the elevator with her peep toe loafer heels on her feet she looked around playing with her bracelet having second thoughts of just jumping onto that elevator and going right back up to that hotel room and strangle her sister with her bare hands. Addison had grown a very strong dislike for Brian over the past couple weeks.

Brian spotted Addison and stood up from his spot on the couch in the lobby and made his way over to young woman. Brian taking in her whole outfit. her black tie around the neck shirt. her blue jean shorts. Her gold star earrings and black key necklace. Her make up done that perfect way Brian liked it, not to much, not to little. She was absolutely breath taking.

Brian smiled as he looked down at the girl, even with heels on she only came up to his neck. "You look amazing." Brian whispered as he kept staring down at Addison who looked up at him blankly. "Thanks." She said as Brian took a hold of her hand leading her out to the taxi that was awaiting them "Where are we going?" Addison asked as she slid into the taxi. "The beach." was the only thing Brian said the whole car ride.

Once the taxi cab driver stopped by the beach Brian paid him and helped Addison out of the car. "You made me where heels to the beach?" Addison asked crossing her arms "That was dumb." She said as Brian only smirked at her, and grabbed her hand. Addison took her shoes off and held them in her hand as they started to walk on the beach towards a black and white checkered blanket with a basket on it.

Brian gestured Addison to sit down and she did as Brian sat next to her and opened the basket. "You did all this?" Addison asked with a raised eye brow a small smile forming on her face as Brian nodded his head. "I really wanted to make it up to you." Brian said as he started to pull all sorts of food out of the basket. "I didn't make any of it though." Brian chuckled as Addison let out a tiny laugh "That's okay, I don't think I'd trust your cooking." Brian only shrugged looking at Addison "Who would?" He asked grinning widely.

Addison and Brian ate in silence until Addison sighed and looked at Brian "Why?" She asked as she sat her sand which down on a napkin turning to him. Brian looked at her "Why what?" he questioned as he looked right back at Addison. "Why did you do all of this? Why me?" She asked looking at him.

Brian sighed as he kept looking at Addison "You're the complete and total opposite of me. You're laid back, you think about everything, you question everyone, and you always think before you do. I do things before thinking about them, I drink and party every chance I get. Hell I have a tattoo I don't even remember about on my ass" Brian said staring at Addison as she started laughing. "Wow, Brian." Addison laughed out as she kept looking at him. "That still doesn't answer my question." She said when her laughter died down.

"I like you, a lot. I know you can keep me grounded, I know we might be total and complete opposites, I know we may fight and shit, but you're something I've never experienced." Brian said as he gently grabbed Addison's hand and laced their fingers together. Addison bit down onto her bottom lip as Brian started to lean closer. "And this will mean something." Brian said before his lips crashed against Addison's

Addison sat there with her eyes open for a second before she slowly closed them kissing Brian back. Addison felt electric shock waves shoot through her body as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Brian's arms were wrapped firmly around Addison's waist as he pulled her onto his lap. The couple sat there for a while just kissing until they pulled away panting for a breath.

Maybe Zora was right. Maybe she should give Brian a chance, maybe it wouldn't hurt so much.
Brian only looked at Addison as he kissed her for head smiling. "This was something different." He stated as he kept his arms securely wrapped around Addison never once pulling away, the smile never leaving either one of their face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short ): sucky ): I know. lol
Addison's outfit.