Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

I'm not broke, I'm just a broken hearted man.

Zora had been sitting in her hotel room for two hours contemplating on if she should go talk to Matt, or just sleep. Finally not thinking anymore she let her body do what she wanted. Zora got up and pulled a zip up jacket on over her tank top and put her black slippers on and fixed her shorts as she walked out of the hotel room key card in hand. Zora stood outside of Matt's door for a couple seconds lifting her hand then dropping it. Finally Zora knocked on the door lightly to only here a groan. "Go away." Zora heard Matt's raspy voice shout.

Zora only rolled her eyes as she knocked once more and waited, the door was swung open. "I said go-" Matt started but once his eyes saw the petite blond standing outside of his door he instantly shut up. Zora opened her mouth then shut it a couple times finally wrapping her arms around Matt's torso not letting go. Zora will never know till this day why she hugged Matt, but she did and he hugged her right back.

Matt had walked backwards with Zora still hugging him as he shut the door. Zora let go of Matt as she looked up at him. "I wanna try this with you." Zora gestured with her hands between them "I like you, you were my first kiss." Zora kept going only to receive a proud grin on Matt's face. "I was?" He questioned "Yes you were." Zora said smiling as she crawled onto the bed and sat there staring intently at Matt. "Listen Zora, I am really sorry." Matt said an apologetic look on his face. Zora only shook her head watching Matt. "Lets just forget about that alright?" Zora smiled as Matt nodded his head and sat next to her wrapping his big arms around her.
--------------------------------------

Addison quietly crept out of Brian's room holding her heels as she shut the door only to look up in the matching pair of blue eyes she shared with her sister. Zora and Addison looked at each other as they smiled and put an arm over each other shoulders as they walked down the hall way back to their room knowing clear as day it was early in the morning.

"did you guys do it?" Zora questioned laughing softly at her choice of words. Addison only grinned, Zora looked at her sister mouth hung open. "Just, lets not talk about that right now. alright?" Addison said smiling at her sister who only nodded her head. Both girls entered the room and started to pack for the long trip a head of them. "You know there is only a week and a half left." Addison stated as she changed into a pair of blue jean shorts and black tank top. Zora nodded "I know." She said as she discarded her clothes from the night before and pulled on pair of skinny jeans with a black tank top.

Both girls rolled their suitcases out of the hotel room and down to the lobby as they saw the roadies start to haul them away. Zora and Addison plopped down onto the love seat in the seating area of the lobby. "This has been something very different." Addison stated as she looked at her twin who only nodded.

"When we go home we'll be in our senior year." Zora said staring off into space. "And then we'll be going to the same college." Addison said smiling at her sister who looked back smiling back at her. "Yeah.." Zora said knowing all to well if she got accepted to the college she wanted Addison and her would be apart.
------------------------

Zora was curled up on Matt side on the couch as she watched the the scenery go by the bus in a blur. "I can't believe that I wont get to see you every day." Matt whispered as he rested his cheek on top of Zora's head. "Yeah but you'll come see me every weekend or ill drive to come see you." Zora said still staring out the window. "You're gonna be going to that community college right?" Matt asked his cheek still atop of Zora's head "Sure." Zora said. Zora hadn't told anyone she applied for a college in New York near Manhattan, well one person knew and it was Tonya.

Addison lay with her chin on Brian's chest just smiling at him. "Are you serious? Don't you think this is going very, very fast Brian?" Addison asked referring to Brian's previous question. Brian only shook his head grinning. "What about Zora?" Addison said a frown appearing on her pale face. "She'll always have a room there." Brian said smiling more. "Brian, maybe after college but not now." Addison said she ran a hand through his thick black hair.

Addison couldn't be away from Zora, Zora was her other half.
But little did Addison know, she was going to be thousand of miles away from her sister in the very near feature.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D ending coming too soon ): my girls are growing up ): lol.
Anywhooo. Comment!
I need a title for the sequel. sooo wanna help me out!? :D send in the suggestions lol