Dear God, the Only Thing I Ask of You Is to Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oh you make me smile.

June 20Th,2010

"I never once thought I would be up here giving a speech to my class, I never thought I would be the your Valedictorian. But we made it. We did it, I know we are today's future and I know we can all make it. Looking back the four years we all had to endure and go through. Getting trash canned to getting our first heartbreak. We all had to do it. I don't think any of us expected to what it would be like to be sitting here in our cap and gown and graduate.

I know I was scared, I've been scared, but we all have to speared our wings and fly. I have a few words I'd like to address to the graduating class. We've always been a very diverse group of people; we have a broad range of interest, talents and activities. After graduation, we'll all be going in different directions.

I don't know if we'll remember the jokes we told in high school, or even the pranks we pulled. But I do know we will all remember the friends we made, the enemies we had, the teachers who inspired us, the teachers who pushed us because they knew we could do better than what we were giving.

the future is a scary thing, a very scary thing but i know we'll make it, whether we're the next president or our local lawyer, we'll be able to do it because we're here right now getting our diploma. We didn't go all those years of school to only get second best. Class of 2010, We did it. We made it!"

Addison spoke into the microphone as she smiled out into the audience at her cheering class mates.

----------------------------

"Addison Bishop" The vice principle announced into the micro phone as Addison stood up in her silver cap and gown looking at her sister as Zora smiled giving her two thumbs up. As Addison walked onto the stage she could hear fog horns and screams, she shook hands with the principle and took her diploma and looked out into the audience to see Tonya filming with her video camera, and her now boyfriend Brian Haner standing up clapping with the rest of her friends yelling and smiling.

It had been months since the twins faithful summer touring, they were wanted now into the Hollywood scene, record an album, sing,tour, the whole famous thing. Zora and Addison kindly declined each offer knowing they were meant for different things in life. Addison and Zora kept up their relationship, keeping in contact with Avenged, becoming as close as they could never once did the girls think about not having Avenged or their girlfriends in their lives now.

Addison gracefully made her way off stage just as her sister's name was called "Zora Bishop." Zora stood up just as her sister sat down. It was now Matthew Sanders turn to stand up to yell and clap as loud as he could for his girlfriend. Zora accepted her diploma with the biggest brightest smile on her face. Instead of walking off stage like her sister Zora ran quickly to her sister grabbing her sister into the biggest hug as tears ran down her face. "We did." She whispered into her sisters ear never once letting go.

The girls sat their until each name was called until the end. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the class of 2010." The principle announced as everyone stood up tossing their hats as high as they could. Zora looked at her sister with tears in her eyes. "Mom would be so proud of us." She whispered as Addison hugged her sister.

As Addison and Zora walked out of the school hand in hand each girl was met with a big hug. Zora being picked up by her boyfriend of eight months. "Baby girl, I'm so proud of you." Matt whispered into her shoulder as he spun around. Zora only smiled as she kissed Matt's cheek as he set her back down.

Brian held onto his girlfriend lovingly. "I can't believe you worked your ass off to be Valedictorian." Brian said chuckling. "Well I did it." Addison mumbled against Brian's chest. "Your speech was amazing." He stated as he pulled away. The girls hugged the rest of A7X and their girlfriends. "Alright,Alright my turn." Tonya said looking at her nieces with tears. Her once black hair had streaks of gray, her smile surrounded by wrinkles. Tonya hugged both girls holding onto them as she wept. "Your mother is looking down so proud of you two." Tonya said holding onto them tighter. At the mention of their mother both girls let tears slip from their bright blue orbs.

Everyone let them stand there hugging. Finally Tonya pulled away smiling as she whipped her eyes. "Alright, picture! I'm gonna blow it up and send it to papa and gram." Tonya said pulling her sleek silver camera from her purse.

Both girls stood side by side holding hands reminiscing on the past knowing how hard they worked to come so far. Addison glanced at her sister smiling as Zora looked at her smiling more. Both girls never knew it would feel this amazing to know they did something with their life. That's how the picture was taken, both girls smiling at each other in their silver gown holding hands and their caps in their other hand.

You´re better then the best
I´m lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that´s right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
Lets me know that it´s OK yeah it´s OK
And the moments where my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile

Even when you´re gone
Somehow you come along
Just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack and just like that
You steal away the rain and just like that

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile

Don´t know how I lived without you
Cuz every time that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile
Ohh you make me smile
Ohh you make me smile
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT THE END! I know i wasn't supposed update till Monday but I felt bad SO I brought my lap top to my sisters. Comment! :D