Robbert Cory Bryar, I Love It When You're Bad

TMNT!

"Katie, baby, have you seen my lighter anywhere?"

"Not recently Bob."

"Okay."

I'm standing at the kitchen sink doing the very few dishes that aren't dishwasher safe before they start little colonies of mold on their own. I see to very muscular arms wrap around my waist and feel someone's head on my shoulder. "Bob."

"Yes?"

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Watching you."

"You are wierd sometimes you know."

"You love me for it."

I rolled my eyes. "So what do you want to do tonight?"

"I don't know...hop on the good foot and do the bad thing?"

"You make a very sad Austin Powers you know." He starts kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan and he flips me to where we are face to face. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I have to(kiss)finish(kiss)the(kiss)dishes(groan)."

"Fuck the dishes. Please, I'm gonna be leaving soon."

"Bob, please, I'm almost done."

He stares at me for a second and walks out to the living room in our Chicago, Illinois penthouse. I let out a fustrated groan and follow him. He senses that I'm in the same room watching him and asks me suddenly. "Is there someone else?"

"What?"

"Are you tired of me and sleeping with someone else?"

"Bob, I'm not as sex craved as you are and if I don't wanna have sex the same time you do doesn't mean that I'm sleeping around on you."

I come and sit on the arm of the lazyboy that he's reclining in watching Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles. "Katie, do you ever get the feeling that something isn't right? Like the only step you can take is getting married, but you like the way things are."

"Bob, (sigh) if you don't want to get married, I'm alright with that. As long as I'm with you I don't give a flying rats ass about marrage."

He pulls me into his lap. "You wanna fly out to Jersey with me?"

"Bob..."

"I know you got work, but you can quit and come with me."

"I just can't sit around here and do nothing all day. Besides I'd feel like a gold
digger if I'm spending your money."

"Katie, I don't give a shit about that. I want you here with me and be able to tour with me at the drop of the hat."

"Fine if that makes you happy I'll call up the bitch and tell her to fuck off. Is that what you want Bob?"

"Hunny, babe please don't lock the door."

I dash into our room and slam the door. I can hear Bob say Fuck and follow my trail to the door. I accidently fall asleep on our extremely soft bed and wake up around midnight. I open the door and see his adorable self slouched up against the bottom of the wall asleep. I come up to him inbetween his legs and kiss his chin. "Huh? Oh your awake?"

"Yea. I'm sorry. I'll come to Jersey with you."

"You don't have to, I just wanted the guys to meet you in person and know that
you aren't plastic and inflatable." I giggle and he smiles. "I always loved to hear you giggle."

"Yea yea. So earlier I believe you were wanting to as you put it, 'hop on the good foot and do the bad thing'."

"You're the greatest."

Someone got lucky and everything was forgivin.

♥♥♥comment please!!♥♥♥