Robbert Cory Bryar, I Love It When You're Bad

Jersey

Bob had already packed and I was just now packing for our flight that leaves at noon...today. I was packing my panties and matching bras when I noticed Bob comming over to the dreser and pick up a black and red lacey thong. "Hun, why aren't you packing this one?"

"Because I don't think that is approiate."

"Approiate?"

"Yes, the reason why Bob can't come practice with you is because I am wearing a thong."

"But you look so good in it."

I "glare" at him and throw it in there. "I'm not going to wear it."

"Then don't pack it, there's a huge lingere place there...I'll buy you some."

I rolled my eyes. Unless it involves drums or skimpy panties, then I can't get the man to go shopping. Oh and dressing rooms and me in them get him to go too. He's so adorable and dangerous. I love that man. I get packed and Bob takes the bags out to the cab and we make sure everything is turned off and we head to O' Hare airport. We got seated in first class on the plane. I grab his hand nervously. To be quite honest, this is the first time I've ever flown on a plane and I'm as nervous as fuck. "Babe, calm down. Everything is going to be alright."

"That's what they said to the people at 9/11 and what happened to them."

"Just go to sleep and we'll be in New Jersey before you know it."

I fell asleep just as the plane was taking off.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Hun, wake up."

"Huh?"

"We're here."

"Yay! Wait, do they know that I'm comming with you...right?"

"Yea...about that-"

"BOBBERT!!!!!!!!"

I see this really short guy run up to Bob and tries to kiss him. "Babe, this is Frank...stay away from him."

I laugh. "Babe? Har har har, sorry about my friend's retardedness for calling you babe. My apologies."

I laugh again. "I'm Katie."

Frank stared from Bob to Me several times. "Holy mother fuck she is real."

Bob grabs my hand and takes me over to a group of people that I assume are friends of his. "Guys this is my REAL girlfriend, Katie. Babe, this is Gerard, Eliza, Mikey, Alicia, Ray, Christa, and Jamia."

Everyone stared at me and said Hi. Eliza comes up to me and wispers, "Are drummers as good as they say in bed?"

I laugh and nod yes. Hey, it's true...what can I say? He is good.