Robbert Cory Bryar, I Love It When You're Bad

What's So Special About That?

We have started planning the wedding. I'm so excided! Sadly I can't say the same about Bob. We were supposed to be meeting with a lady at a cake shoppe and Bob is still in bed and naked. We are supposed to be leaving in like 15 minutes and AHH! "God fucking damnit! Get the fuck up! Or I'm leaving you."
I know that sounded harsh, but I really meant it. "What?"

"Get dressed. I'm going to be waiting in the kitchen for your lazy ass."

No longer than 5 minutes he comes down the stairs. I just look at him. "What I'm here aren't I?"

"Do you really want to get married?"

"Yea."

"Then fucking act like it. It looks to me that you are treating this whole thing like a joke."

"Let's just go."

We go out the door and head to the Cake Shoppe. We decided on a white cake with white icing. Yea, but there's going to be green flowers on it because that is the colors we choose so i can keep them away from their Helena stuff. Bob's mom, Holly, and Alicia are looking for my wedding gown today also and Bob is supposed to be looking for tuxs with Mikey and the rest of his crew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is so short i just got some horrid writer's block.