Status: editing

Staring at the Walls

a new member

"McDonald's everyone?" Sam shouted as he stopped to put gas in the car.

"Ew! No!"Miranda and i shouted at the exact same time.

"I want Wendy's!" i said almost right after.

"Yeah well, there aren't any around. So, McDonald's, Timmies, A&W or Burger King?" Sam told us again. He had stayed in the car while Dean was gassing up his baby. I bet he sneaked out just to let us argue alone. The coward.

"Timmies!" Miranda shouted.

"No way! I want A&W!" I shouted yet again through the small car.

Suddenly, i thought i recognized one of the songs we used to listen when we were kids play on the radio.

"Turn the volume up! Quick! Quick!" He did as i said and Miranda and i sang to one of our favorite songs: 21 guns from Greenday.

When Dean got in the car, the music stopped. We all yelled 'Hey!' and he jumped in surprise before turning the volume up. We sang all the way to the A&W, when the song stopped. Talk about perfect timing. Dean turned the volume down again since we didn't know the next song.

"Okay, what do you want, Miranda?" Dean asked her.

"Can't we go to timmies after, pleeaasseee?"

"Alright. What about you, Anna?"

"Ooh! Ooh! I want a chicken burger with only mayo please!"

"Drinks?"

"Water" we said at the exact same time. Our minds seemed to be very connected these past few days. I was kind of surprised by her answer though. She usually took Sprite or something like that. But who cares? Not me, moving on.

Dean ordered our food and we ate in silence as he drove. Only occasionally turning the volume up as a good song went on.

[|time lapse|]

The motel we were at wasgreat. NOT! It didn't even deserve onestar. It was an old, run-down motel, th doors creaked and there were bugs everywhere! At least the boys didn't seem to mind.

"Do we really have to stop here? Can't we find another motel? Please!" I whined and begged as they dragged me by my hands to our room. It kind of hurt because of the clothes i was wearing. Yes,i said our room. Dean didn't want to waste money on two rooms, so we were all sharing the same one.

"Come on, Anna. We're only staying here for the night. We'll be on the road and on our way to Bobby's in no time. Please." I grudgingly got up. And walked with them, whining the whole way there.

The room had two double beds and a couch. The beds were set side by side on the wall at the entrance with only a bed-side table between them. At least Miranda and Sam wouldn't be doing anything tonight. There was a kitchen at the far right corner and a fake living room beside it on the left. Fake because it only has a couch and a very old looking tv. The entrance to the bathroom was on the right wall, just before the kitchen. There was also a table immediatly to the right of the door with chairs. Sam had already pulled out his laptop and was typing away furiously.

"What's he doing?" I asked as I sat on one of the beds.

"He's lookin' for a case." Dean answered, sitting beside me.

"But you said we'd only be here one night!" I turned on him.

"Yeah, well, while we're here, we might as well see if we can kill some evil sons of bitches." he grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Anna. Come over here i think we've found something." Sam called me from across the room, his eyes never straying the computer. "It's about 10 miles from here. There's a demon having fun attacking families. Apperently, there always seems to be 1 or 2 survivors: the kids. It also says that the survivors seem to develop some sort of mutant power following the accident. All attacks seem to follow the same pattern: slit throats."

"Do we have any idea where the next victim will be?" I asked. Flashbacks clouded my mind, but I tried as hard as I could to push them away.

"I'm getting to it. There are three days between each murder and the last one was today. So it should be in another 2 days. If you look at this map," he moved to the side but kept his finger in the laptop screen so that everyone could see, "It seems to be doing some sort of pentacle pattern. The next one should be either here, or here. " he pointed at 2 spots on the map. "We're going to separate into 2 teams: Miranda and Dean, and Anna and me." Everyone saw sense in his words for they nodded........except me.

"What!? That's not fair! Why can't I be with Dean!?" I protested.

"Because otherwise, Miranda and Sam might try something." Dean answered, wiggling his eyebrows in my direction.

[|time lapse|] again

Sam put a finger over his mouth and looked at me sternly, motioning me to be quiet. I nodded and concentrated on the task at hand, trying not to think of how unfair it was for me to be here with Sam instead of Dean. We were on our hands and knees in the bush, listening for any commotion.

Crash! Aaaa- Holy Sh-!

I think that was the kind of commotion we were waiting for since Sam was already unlocking the door with his tools that i have no f-ing idea what the name is. Since his efforts were useless and time was running short, he decided to just ram into the door. Which worked very well since he had suchwonderfully big muscles.

POW! I figure that was Sam since the noise was so close.

"Get the kid!" he yelled at me as i heard many more gunshots. I ran in the house and grabbed the first person i could see that Sam wasn't shooting at. He was about 15 yrs old and had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I brought him quickly outside and into the car. We took Dean's car and they took Miranda's.

"Whats your name?" I asked him as soon as the doors were closed. He blinked blindingly at me and i wondered if he was in shock, which would be very understandable.

"Angel." Thats the only answer i got out of him as Sam came. I could here distant police cars. That's probably why he was here and not in the house.

"Are all the monsters gone?" i asked cautiously as i made my way to the back of the car and sam started driving.

"Yeah." he managed to say slowly right before he called Dean. "Hey, we found it. Yeah. Where are you guys? mhm. Oh no, okay. We'll meet you there. Oh? okay then. Bye." he hung up and turned back to the road.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" i heard Angel asking from the back seat. Oops. I had forgotten about him.

"Umm, yeah Sam. Where are we going?" i asked Sam.

"We, are going back to the motel." He said hesitantly like if trying not to give away too much information.

"Woh, woh. I didn't sign up for this. I want my house and my parents back!" Angel said indignantly. Man, what were we going to do with him? What if he called the cops?

"Well, for now, until we figure out something to do with you," Sam risked a glance away from the road to look at Angel, "you are coming back with us to our motel."

"Our mangy motel. It's really old and nasty." I risked saying. Both guys made a face at my comment. Sam because he knew and Angel because he could only nearly imagine it.

[|time lapse|]

"Hello! Dean! Miranda!" i called through our small room. No-one seemed to be here. Where could they be? I turned around and saw Sam looking around shyly, like if he was wondering what to say. Oh no. This couldn't be happening. "Where's my cousin?" i almost snarled at him.

"Don't go anywhere. We are supposed to stay here. Please don't be mad." he stood in front of the door right after Angel had stepped in the room.

"Where is my cousin!?" i snarled at him even stronger.

"She's at the hospital. She was crossing the road and got hit by a truck. She's in a deep coma. No one knows if she'll survive."
♠ ♠ ♠
hi peops!!!!! i added a new character!!!!!!!
COMMENTS=UPDATES