Status: editing

Staring at the Walls

hospital?

i stared at the man who had just about tell me the worst news of my life. Well, worst news since my parents died. I mean thats a little hard to beat, right? I broke down crying. Both guys just looked at each other and left me alone.

"What the hell guys? Cute girl crying over here!!" I yelled at them between sobs. What the hell was their problems? i was crying and they just left mealone! Okay, Angel is understandable, but Sam? After what i said, he came and cuddled me. Until i fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning on the couch. My watch said it was 7:58. I love my watch. Even though sometimes i take it off and lose it...I tried going back to sleep but Sam's stern voice woke me.

"Come on Anna. We have to go check on Miranda. Dean told me we could finally go to the hospital to see her." At first, i was shocked and a little bit worried. Miranda? Hospital? Dean? Then last night came rushing back through my mind.

"Where's Angel?" is the only thing i said as i got up and brought my bag to the bathroom to change.

"Still sleeping!" he shouted across the room. I wonder how it made it through the bathroom door...Anywho, i hadn't seen him on the bed next to mine..and Dean's...hint hint. The other bed was Miranda and Sam's...hint hint. Just kidding.

Once i was finished getting dressed, i got out of the room to see Angel at the door. He had his hand raised in a fist about to knock on the door. 1 second later and he'd be knocking on my head.

"Oh. Hi. Are you alright?" he asked me as i stepped around him to sit down on my/the bed.

"Sure, whatever. Sam, when do i get to go see her?" he put up his index finger, gesturing to wait one minute. He was probably on the phone with Dean. I hope he was on the phone with Dean. He hung up after nodding in the phone and saying something ineligible.

"Dean said," yup, definitely Dean on the phone. "we could go now-" he didn't get to finish his sentence since i was already out the door.

Once we got there, Sam asked the lady sitting at the front desk where Miranda Whinter's room was and we quickly headed in that direction. Angel had decided to stay home since he had never really met her.

"Her heartbeat's really low. It would take a miracle for her to survive." I heard the doctor tell Dean as we walked in. They all turned to look at me with pity in their eyes. After me glaring at doc for a couple of minutes, he soon left us without further notice.

Miranda was lying on a hospital bed with about 10 tubes and plugs connected all over her body. They were all connected to a couple of big machines sitting right beside her bed.

"Who did that to her?!" Sam and i snarled at the same time. Dean went to stand in front of the door, locking it, before he spoke.

"Bela. She's in the room next to this one." I started heading towards Dean, swinging my fist back for better impact. I was completely ready to use physical force if he wouldn't budge. "But it wasn't her fault. She was possessed. " he said all in one breath. I didn't care though. Right now, i was seeing red. About 10 seconds before my fist collided with Dean's face, something held it back. It was Sam.

"What are you doing? I thought you were on my side?" i asked him incredulously.

"First of all, that's my brother you were about to punch. Second of all, she was possessed. Which means we need to find what demon was possessing her and take revenge on that." he explained to me in only a couple of breaths. It kind of made sense but i still wanted to beat her to a bloody pulp.

"Fine," i lowered my fist and went to sit down on the bed. "But work fast because if you haven't found it in 3 days time, I'm going to be hunting her"

"3 DAYS!?!?!? We probably wont have it in a month!!!!" the boys shouted at the same time.

I just shrugged. "Not my problem. You boys better get to work then." i added since they just stood there, motionless. I moved from the bed to the chair as they hurried around trying to find stuff too fast.

I knelt in my chair and put my elbows on the bed so that i was in the right position to pray. Not to God and Jesus and all that crap, don't worry.

Dear whoever is up there. Hear my prayer, please let my cousin live. She is all i have left apart from my sister. Then again, i don't even see her. please please please please please please please please. i need her. As i finished, the doctor came in the small hospital room. The whole time he was working, i was glaring at him. So he left pretty fast.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- No way. No fucking way. If i hadn't glared at him, he would've stayed. If i hadn't glared at him, she might have got a chance to live.

"HELP!!!" I yelled out the hallway after opening the door. At least 10 people in uniforms came rushing into the already cramped room.

please please please please please please please please please i begged silently in my head over and over and over again, tears rolling down my cheeks as the machine made the same noise. Never missing a beat.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Beep. Beep. Beep

Thank you, thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you

"Oh my gosh Anna, are you okay?" Dean came rushing through the door as everybody left the room. He held my back and my arms as i leaned in his strong arms.

"I-I don't know" was the last thing i said before i felt my whole world go black.

{|time lapse|}

i woke up in our motel room, again. Except this time, Dean was lying in bed beside me.

"What the hell happened?" i asked him, turning slightly to the side to look at him. Only now realizing that i hurt everywhere.

"Umm, i don't know." Came Sam's answer. If he didn't know, then who did? I brought my hands to my face, trying to think. When i took them away, i realized something. All my fingers had a small cut on them.

"What the hell?" i showed Sam my hands since Dean was still sleeping. Sam made a face and came to check it out.

"I have no idea." he turned around and headed for his laptop. I was looking at him when suddenly, i started hearing weird whispering noises.

"Hey dude. Who's whispering?" i asked him. I didn't hear his answer though because my whole world went blank and i fell on my pillow.

I was in a field. That's how i knew i was dreaming.

"Don't worry, your not dead." some random dude came walking up to me.

"Uh i kno-ow. That's not what i was thinking." i told him rudely. Who was he and why was he in my dream?

"I'm Josh. I'm going to be in your head for the rest of your pity full life. Or at least until you pay your dept." the weird guy apparently named 'Josh' told me.

"What? What dept?" i asked 'Josh'.

"Your hands. You made a pact with the Gods to save your cousin. We own your soul until you die."

"Weirdo say wha?!?!"

"We own you. Good bye." the last thing i saw from this dream was him waving at me.


I woke up with a gasp. Only just remembering the dream i just had.

"Sam, stop typing. I have good news and bad news."

"I want the good news first." Sam and Dean said at the same time.

And so, I explained to them my dream and everything that had happened. They honestly looked shocked. This couldn'T be the weirdest thing they'd ever heard, could it?

"What?" was, apparently, the only thing that could make its way from their mouths.

"Don't act dumb. You heard me perfectly well. And besides, Sam, why aren't you happy? i just told you that your precious miranda would be safe and sound." i told Sam.

Highway to hell from ACDC started playing. It was Dean's cell ringtone. Ironic isn't it?

You know, you shouldn't have brought it up like that. Now they're probablty going to have a nervous mental breakdown. Josh's voice sounded in my head. It kind of made me jump since it was the first time i heard it apart from my dream about 10 to 20 minutes ago.

Hey! Who invited you in?! Not me, that's for sure! i yelled at him in my head. i was making one of my angry faces and i was growling. That made all the attention turn to me again. Even Dean stopped talking on the phone so he could stare at me. The only thing we could hear was the other person on the phone saying Dean? Dean!? repeatively. Well, as in we, i ment they since Josh was laughing so hard in my head i could barely hear myself think.

I stood up, thinking of anything but what i was going to do, and quickly shook my head to the side in one jerky movement.

Woah! Ouche! Ouille! Hey! that's not fair! You have the body! you can do whatever the hell you want with it! Hmmm... he trailed off with a thousand and one porn thoughts. i shook my head vilontly to make him fall again but it didn't work. He was hanging on tight this time. Damn.

"You know what? I'm going for a jogg." I told them. So i went in the bathroom into my jogging outfit. I needed some time to myself.

[|time lapse|]

I came back to the motel panting. Josh had been ranting about random stuff all the time I was out. So much for 'time to myself'. As soon as i opened the door, everybody turned around and started staring at me. Sam and Dean were on the laptop, as always, and Angel was watching a show on TV. Come to think about it, the show looked pretty interesting. And besides, i didn't even know his last name. I walked up to him and sat down beside him on the couch/his bed.

"Hey Angel, what's your last name?" i asked him.

"Umm, it's Shadows. Angel Shadows." he answered.

"Ooh, sounds cryptic." I smiled. "What are you watching Angel Shadows?" he turned around to look at me, as if he was going to talk a lot. Oh gods.

"It's a show about an alien who's called the doctor. He's a timelord. He has 2 hearts and he can't die. He regenerates. That girl with him," he pointed to the screen. "That's Rose. She's his companion. I knwo that just like that it sounds extremely weird, but there's no way for me to explain it that it doesn't sound weird." He turned his attention back to the TV. The actor playing 'the Doctor' was David Tennant. I recognized him because he played in Fright Night. The episode he was watching was about this huge trampoline of talking skin in this hospital maintained by cats in, apparently, new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new york. Give or take a 'new'.

[|timelapse|]

I was sitting on the couch, contemplating Dean's back as he drank beer at the table. Sam was clicking away on his laptop. I wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. I was just about to get up and go ask when my phone rang.

It's on (and on) It's on (and on) It's on (and on and) Today's your day so come on bring it on! The song is called It's on from superchick.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is the Chicago hospital. We're calling to tell you that Miranda Whinter is awake. You can come get her and bring her home if you like." Came the voice at the other end of the phone.

"Thank you" click. I rushed to the bathroom to change into clean clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
YO!!! half cliffe, half not cliffe... i has a bonus question if you want a sneek peek to how my story is going to end. Don't worry it's not going to be a sneak peek of the last chapter!!

BONUS!! What is the name of the pagan gods and in what episode to they appear?(in supernatural)
okay i know its tough, but i have too!! i cant just give away important information!!

Anywho, you know the drill!!
COMMENTS=UPDATE