Status: editing

Staring at the Walls

bringing back the winchesters

I walked in the hospital towards Miranda's room. I was determined to bring her home, safe and sound. The boys hadn't come with me this time. They probably thought it best if i told her what was going on alone. When I entered the room, she was sitting up on the bed, reading a huge black book.

"What are you reading?" i asked her. Let's just hope it's not that ridiculous Warriors book.

"The last dragon lord." she simply said. I moved closer to her. There were deep tire lines underneath her eyes. She didn't look well, but she was alive.

"Come on Mimi, i'm bringing to to the motel."

"Uh, okay." she tried getting up but ended up gasping and falling back down on the bed.I guess getting hit by a truck kind of has that effect on people. Go figure. I helped her get up and we headed out of the hospital, her leaning on me, after getting her dressed.

***timelapse***

"wait, what?" she said after i told her everything about my dream. I had basically sold my soul to have her back.

"I don't know, man. We're just as confused as you."

Actually, you sold you mind. And you didn't sell it, you just exchanged it. stupid Josh.

Shut the fuck up! i answered the voice that was so damn irritating in my head.

No. I don't have to and you can't do squat about it! Muahahahahaha!!!

As i was talking to Miranda about my dream, i shook my head real hard and down he went. It kinda hurt when he hit the side of my head but it was all worth it.

OW!! he yelled in my head. I snickered. Which, in turn, earned me a very weird look from Mimi.

"He was teasing me and annoying me so i shook my head and he fell." she laughed along side me and we laughed until we got at the motel. I wasn't sure if we laughed because it was funny, or simply becasue we were still in shock. Either way, it felt good to release a little bit of tention.

"So where are the boys anyway?"

"They decided to stay in the motel room. They figured letting me tell you everything would probably be a lot safer."

"Hm. Smart." I agreed and we parked in the motel's parking area.

Getting out of the car, I quickly locked the doors and headed inside. The door to our motel room was slightly ajar. I quickly got in to find a note on the bed. Miranda followed me, gun at the ready. The room was empty.

If you ever want to see your dear Winchesters again, you better bring me what i want. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Just as i finished reading the note, Angel stepped in. Speak of the devil. Scratch that. That probably wasn't a very good analogy in this situation.

On the back of the note, there was a picture of an old warehouse. If i ever wanted to seemy dean again, i would have to give him Angel. I knew there wasn't anything official between Dean and me, but I was hoping there would be. Damn, i really didn't want to do this. But on the bright side, if he would've wanted Angel dead, he could've killed him on that night we found him. What could he possibly want? My decision was final. We are going to give him what he wants and get back the Winchesters. Hopefully, something would happen and we'd be able to leave with everyone intact.

~~~~~~

"Why are you bringing me back to the monster who killed my parents?" asked me Angel, for yet the 100th time today, his eyes filled with tears threatening to spill at any given moment.

"I already told you, we need the Winchesters back. Don't worry, if you're not dead by the time we find that thing again, we'll be able to keep you." i looked at him in the rear-view mirror just in time to see his eyes widen to 2 full moons, no more tears hanging at the verge.

Gee Anna, smooth move.

At the Roadhouse

We climbed up the stairs slowly. I had Angel tied up and gagged. He didn't put up much of a fight though. I lloked at Miranda. She looked just as reluctant as I felt, but we knew we had to do this. Sam and Dean saved a lot more lives than we ever could without them. I took a deep breath and put my hand up to the door.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here." i heard a voice from the inside. Suddenly, we were pulled inside and forced onto the wall. Damn demon.

"I'm sorry, but the one you came to visit isn't here right now. He left me in charge while he went to prepare the settings." the demon pinning us...up...said in a freakishly sweet voice. I inspected the room thoroughly. The place was completely bare. There was nothing in here except 2 chairs at the far back, on them were the famous Winchester brothers.

"Look, he asked me for Angel, here he is. Now give me my Winchesters!" i yelled the last part, spitting in his face.

"He says that 2 brothers for 1 person is not enough. Pay up." he said, rolling the 'p'.

"Who else does he want?" i asked him, getting confused.

"Come on. Are you really that stupid? I'm sure you can think of exactly who he wants. He raised an eyebrow and grinned.

I shook my head. "No. He can't have me!" I screamed at him.

"Oh, my dear Anna." He grabbed my chin and lifted my face slightly. "You can scream all you want. No one will ever hear you." With a quick move, I bit his hand. He let out a short gasp ad hit he hard in the face, hand open.

"Funny, I think you could't feel anything inside your meatsuit." Miranda teased.

He huffed. "No, but it's the principle. If you don't teach a bitch manners right away, she'll walk all over you." he gave me a sideways glance and I returned the stare.

"Eric, stop injuring my toys," A man walked in. His eyes were purple. "It's rude."

"Of course." 'Eric' nodded respectfully. So, this was the asshole who killed my parents.

"Tell me, Anna. Did you like my riddle?" The sick bastard smiled.

"You know, I'm trying very hard to take you seriously, but it's kind of hard with your purple eyes." I grinned. He didin't seem pleased.

His eyes returned to normal. "You will respect me." He grabbed my chin and made me kneel.

I looked up into his brown, almost black, eyes. "Respect is earned, not granted." He raised his hand, this time it was closed, and slammed his fist into my cheek. My world swirled and slowly turned black. The last thing I saw, was Dean getting up from his spot on the chair and rushing toward the purple eyed demon.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O cliffee!! anywho, plz subscribe and comment!!

Q: what did John give Sam when he told him he was scared of the thing in the closet and how old was Sam?