Status: editing

Staring at the Walls

Bobby

I woke up on the ground of the warehouse.

Why the hell am i here?

Oh, that's easy. Your beloved demon stole dean and sam in exchange of angel. You came here to do the exchange and figured out that he wanted you too. You said 'Hell no!' and bit him. So he slaped you across the face. That's when big daddy demon came out and hit you after an oh so stupid but witty reply. For the rest of the story, just ask someone in the room.

I knew that! what i meant was why am i still here? If the demon had won, he'd have taken me away. If everyone else had won, i should be in our cheap motel.

I looked around the room. I could see a couple of people laying on the ground not far from me, but that was it. Suddenly, a great blur of light came in the warehouse, making me cover my eyes.

"Anna! You're awake!" Dean yelled as soon as he saw me. I realized that the couple of people lying on the ground were Miranda, Sam and Angel.

"What happened? Where did the demons go? Did we win? Why are we still here?"

"When i saw the demon hit you, it gave me an extra boost of energy. So, I was able to cut loose. The rest was pretty much a huge fight for you three, which we won. Good thing, too. Otherwise, he'd probably have you on a leash.They both ran when they saw they were out-numbered. After that, Miranda told me you'd probably be fine after you slept through it, so I brought you this." He handed me a cup of coffee and, just by the smell of it, I could tell it was a moka. Mmmm, moka.

After a while, everyone woke up. Turns out, I'd been unconscious for 13 hours. Later, we decided that no one was to be left alone at any time. Apparently, Dean had been sleeping and Sam had been in the washroom. We all went back to the cheap motel and packed up.

"We're gonna keep going. We should be able to make it to Bobby's by nightfall if we only stop once." Dean said as we climbed into the cars. I stayed with Dean while Sam went with Miranda.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked me once we were safely on the road.

"Let me check." I looked at myslef in the small mirror they designed for the passenger seat. My hair was a mess. Strands of blond stood out in all directions. My eyes seemed tired without make-up and there was a blossoming bruise on my right cheek. It was all sorts of gross shades such as yellow, green and purple. "I should be just fine after a good shower." I smiled at him. It even felt fake. He didn't seem to buy it.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go to a hospital?"

"No way. Not after what happened to Miranda. I'd be happy if I never had to step foot in there ever again."

Oh, come on! It wasn't that bad! You got to meet me. I could pretty much feel him grinning at me. I shook my head.

~~~time lapse~~~

"Anna, I present to you Bobby." i smiled and shook the man's hand.

"Nice to meat ya, Anna." he said in a husky voice.

"Likewise." I smiled.

We all sat down in the living room and talked. No, just kidding. Miranda and Dean talked guns while Angel and Sam did some research. I sat on the couch half watching TV, half watching Dean's gorgeous back-side.

"Hey, Anna. Come here." Dean called from the kitchen. They had probably progressed to cleaning them.

"What's up?" I asked once I was in the kitchen. Like I thought, Dean was now cleaning his guns. Miranda, however, was looking in the fridge for something to eat.

"I figured, since you'd be hunting with us, you should learn how to-"

"Shoot!" I grinned.

"No. Not yet. First, you have to know your gun. Here, you can use this one." He handed me a heavy looking hand gun. Happily for me, it wasn't all that heavy. Well, not as heavy as I expected at least.

"What is it?"

"It's a Smith & Wesson .45 caliber 945." He leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms.

"Really? For me?" I smiled.

"Yup. Now, come here so I can show you how to dismantle it." He took the gun apart in a couple minutes no less. He showed me how to put it back together, how to take it apart and how to clean a good couple times. It took all afternoon for me to remember at least how to take it apart.

"Hey, you guys want me to start supper?" Miranda came into the kitchen.

"Sure, I'll help you." I got up and winced.

"What's wrong?" Miranda asked, tying her hair back.

"Nothing, I've just been sitting here all afternoon." I looked at Dean while saying that.

"Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to learn how to shoot! Don't start complaining now, we only just started." He grinned. "Now, I'll let you girls prepare us some grub!" He got up and left but not without a wink in my direction.

I rolled my eyes but Miranda looked at me seriously. "Anna listen to me." I turned to her while making myself two braids at each side of my face. "If he ever touches you, make sure to tell me. I'll make sure he can never have children again." I'd make sure to ask her about the 'again' later.

"Mimi, I'm not 6 years old. I'm 16! If he touches me, I'd more likely make sure to enjoy it rather than tell you about it!" I reached for the fridge and pulled out a packet of ground beef.

"Anna, I'm serious. This isn't just a high school adventure. I've seen what he does to other women. He is not touching you." She put her hands on my shoulders as I flinched at the words 'other women'. "Am I making myself clear?" I nodded and she let her hands drop. "Great. Now, let's get started on this supper."