Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

HORSES!

“I thought we were going to ride go-karts.”, I said as we walked out from the bus, and we were in a horse race stadium.

“Nope, we’re in Texas, and horses are the shit here.”, Jack grinned.

We walked to the paddock and the man from the stadium asked us to choose our horses. I chose the big white one. After putting on our helmets and other gears, we got on our horses and led them to the starting line.

“Okay, are we going to race? Cause’ the Merricks are putting on their game faces.”, I asked after I saw Zack and Serena’s faces. They were lighting up.

“Oh, it is so on, Thorton.”, Serena giggled.

I looked over to Alex on my other side, and he only gave me a thumb up. I rolled my eyes and tighten my grasp on the leather strap. When the bell rang, the gates were open. My horse was already trained so it shot forward.

“Oh god!”, I screamed while I was on the horse back. my body kept on jumping up and down but it was still four laps to go. I saw Serena’s stallion passing me by. Oh God, why do you have to make the Merricks so athletic?

I narrowed my eyes to the way ahead and I already could see everyone was leading. “Shit!”

“Katy!”

I looked to my side and saw Alex. “I thought you’re ahead!”

“Speed up!”
“YOU’RE FUCKING KIDDING ME!”

“JUST DO IT!”

I closed my eyes and whipped the horse’s butt, and as I would expected, it shot forward again. I gasped as it galloped faster and faster, until I was in the same level as Serena.

“Whoa, Katy!”, she exclaimed.

“Hey there!”, I breathed nervously.

“Just relax!”, Zack shouted from his horse, and he was on my other side. GOD, WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM PERFECT?!

Suddenly, the back side of my horse fell, and I was off from my horse. My back hit the asphalt track.
***********
“Katy? Katy? Can you hear me?”

Alex’s voice broke the darkness and my eyes tried to open. The neon lights blinded me and when I adjusted to it, I could see clearer.

“Katy!”

“Hey guys.”, I smiled weakly, then suddenly, head rush hit me. “Whoa, head rush.”

“No wonder.”, Dexter laughed. “You got ran over by Rian’s horse.”

“What?”

“Sorry about that, Katy Cat.”, Rian scratched the back of his neck.

I nodded and sat up straight. “Whoa, what happened to my arm?”, I looked to my arm, and now covered with purple cast.

“I want to sign it!”, Jack exclaimed as he grabbed a pen and started to doodle a stick figure on it.

“Me next! Me next!”, Aubrey squealed. They all took turns to doodle on my cast and Alex was the last one. He wrote our names and drew a heart around it. When were done, we took off our gears and headed back to the bus.

“Today’s a tiring day.”, I shook my head and sat on the couch.

“Oh, Katy, you have a call.”, Serena said as she threw my phone, and I caught it with my unbroken hand.

“Hello?”, I answered.

“Katy! Where are you?!”

“Mom?”

Oh god.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is filler-ish. this one for Dinda,since she's waiting for this one and next stop,ARIZONA CHAPTER:D and that one for Dinda too,because this one sucks! sorry!
anyways,thank you for the comments and subscribing:3