Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

Not Everything Happens In Vegas,Stays In Vegas

“Vegas, Baby!”, Jack threw his arms into the air as we passed the “Welcome To Vegas” sign. We were all in the front lounge and laughed at Jack. After this, we will be in California and Warped will start in six days.

“Where did you guys get a suite at?”, Aubrey asked as she took a bite of her Twinkie.

“Oh, we’re going to stay at The Palms.”, Serena grinned.

“How come you knew everything?”, Dexter rolled her eyes and threw her Twinkie at Serena.

“Hello? I’m the Tour Manager’s girlfriend over here.”, Serena stuck her tongue out to Dexter.

I laughed at them and nuzzled my head on Alex’s neck. I loved how I only knew them for less than two months but we were already close like a family. “What’re you thinking?”, Alex whispered.

“How crazy our friends are.”

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. After another 20 minutes, we arrived at The Palms. The sun was already setting on the horizon and people were swarming out of the lobby.

“Keep your eyes front.”, Serena narrowed her eyes to Matt before we stepped out from the bus. It was funny how protective she was over him lately.

We walked out of the bus with our bags. The bellboy got our bags on the cart and we went inside the lobby. Jack was goofing off again, with Aubrey and Dexter.

“Here we are.”, Matt waved the key in the air. The manager escorted us to the suite, and apparently, we got ourselves the Sky Villa.

“Pick a room!”, Alex exclaimed, and suddenly, Jack was running to a room with his bag.

“I CALLED DIPS!”, Jack called from the room.

“No way!”, Rian ran to the room and I could hear that they were wrestling for that room. I rolled my eyes and fell back to the couch. It was so nice.

Dexter sighed and sat next to me. “We even have a swimming pool and a hot tub outside.”

“No shit.”, I giggled.

After all of us got our own rooms, we changed and went out. it was different at Vegas. It was only 7 and drunken people already appearing. We went to a bar and I could say that we already went tipsy after dozens bottle of beer and 10 shots each.

“Hey, you wanna head back?”, Alex slurred. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We walked back to the hotel and we just laughed like idiots.

“Wanna head into the tub?”, I asked, more like giggled.

Alex nodded and I pushed him onto the couch. Oh god. I ran into our room and changed into my bikinis. When I was done, I went back to the living room and pulled Alex up.

“Whoa, where have you been all my life?”

“Shut up, and take your clothes off.”, I grinned and unbuttoned his flannel shirt. He took it off, and the vneck, until he was only on his boxer. We got into the tub and quickly jumped into a make out session.

It was extraordinary and I could feel myself let loose. Suddenly, his arms were around my waist and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked to the room with our lips still locked.

He threw me to the bed and quickly reconnected our lips. I could feel his hand on my back, running up and down until they found my bikini strap. Slowly, he pulled it until the knot was untied.

“You wanna play rush, huh?”, I grinned while our lips still attached. My hands traveled down to his hips and suddenly, I was pulling down his boxer.

He told me to close my eyes and I did. Suddenly, I felt something ripped inside me, and it was painful. I screamed a bit because of the pain. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked up, I could see Alex’s brown eyes. they were warm, and he made me trusted him.

The beat got faster and it turned to pleasure. A moan escaped my lips and everytime he pushed back. when he reached my peak, he stopped and fell back to the space beside me.

“You okay, right?”, he asked in whispers.

I wiped some tears on my cheeks and nodded. “Yeah.”

“I thought I hurt you.”

“No, you didn’t.”, I rolled around to faced him. “You didn’t hurt me.”

He planted a kiss on my cheek and pulled me closer. I nuzzled my head on the crook of his neck like I always do. We stared up to the ceiling. It was peaceful and I haven’t heard the rowdy footsteps from the others.

“What are you thinking?”, Alex asked.

I shrugged my shoulder. “I don’t know. How fast this goes.”

“I can’t believe it either. The first time I met you, I found something…attractive from you.”

“What is it?”

He chuckled. “I love the way your hair was brown and blonde, and the way your hair moves when you ran. I love the way your blue eyes would widened when you see me shirtless, I love the way you would rolled your eyes at Jack when he did something immature.”

“So you love everything about me?”, I asked quietly.

“Yeah, I do.”, he nodded and looked down at me. “I’m in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yes,this will be 2/3 parts, but happened in 2 days,yesssss
i have lots of ideas for vegas, and well, i think this story still has a loooooong way ahead
and,THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTS!
i'm a sucker for more!:D