Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

Fair For Lovers

“Have you done…it?”, Jess asked when we were sitting on the grassy lot, not too far from the buses.

I took off my sunglasses and nibbled the edge. “With Alex?”

“Do you think we’ll ask you have you done it with Paul?”, Sisca winked as she rolled around from her back, and now she laid on her stomach.

“Very nice.”, I rolled my eyes. They looked at me as they waited for my answer.

I surrendered and sighed. “Yes, we’ve done it.”

Both of them squeals and Jess pulled a grass, threw it a me. “Hey!”

“What? Did he the one who took your v card?”, Jess asked.

“Yes.”

Jess’s mouth hung open and she peeked to Sisca from the corner of her eyes. “That is so cool.”, Sisca mumbled loudly.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean—“, she sat up straight and cleared her throat. “What we mean, you get the guy you wanted, when us, doesn’t.”

“Wait? Who’re you guys like? I can help you!”

Sisca laughed awkwardly. “No, you can’t. he won’t fall for me. I’m not for him.”
“Don’t say that! He’s stupid if he doesn’t fall for you!”

“Well, the guys she likes is Nick.”, Jess burst out randomly. Sisca nudged her ribs hardly, until Jess let out a little ‘ow’.

“Nick, as in, Nick Santino?”, I scooted closer to them.

Sisca’s face was getting red when I said his name. “Okay, Nick Santino, and how about you, Jess?”

“She likes Dave Schmitt!”, Sisca exclaimed. Jess glared at her but she just stuck her tongue out.
******************
I sipped the Slushee as I sat on the beach chair. It was a hot day in, and even the tent can’t do any help.

“I’m dying over here.”, Dexter groaned. “Someone help.”

“I’m in need of a water tag game.”, Aubrey whined as she tossed in her own beach chair.

“You guys are whiny babies.”, Vinny rolled his eyes as he stacked some t-shirts into the boxes. The next thing I knew, Dexter and Aubrey threw a bracelets to him. “Guys! I was joking! I’m still one of us.”, he pouted.

“Awwww, poor Vincent.”, Serena cooed and she pinched Vinny’s cheek. “Not!”

“I didn’t get it why the guys wanted to date you.”, he laughed.

“Hello! I’m the sister!”

“Okay, except that one.”

It was too hot and not a lot of kids went by to the merch tents. Aubrey’s face was already hot red, when she suddenly launched up from her seat and pulled a big purple water gun from behind the boxes. “How do you feel about crashing a set?”

I exchanged glances with Serena and Dexter, and the next second, we were already on our way to ATL’s set with our own guns.

“Matt is so gonna kill us!”, Dexter giggled.

“No, he wont! He needs to get through me first!”, Serena added.

“Please, that guy kisses the ground you walk on!”, Aubrey rolled her eyes. We got into the backstage and the guys were playing Dear Maria, Count Me In.

Aubrey motioned us to ‘huddle up’. “Okay, Serena and I are going from the right side, Katy and Dexter are going from the left side. Clear?”

“Clear.”, we said in unison.

We got out hands in the middle and said ‘yeah’ at three. After that, Dexter and I stood on the left side, just like Aubrey told us. When Alex sang the chorus, Aubrey signaled us to run out and we did. We squirted the guys with the guns.

Alex stopped singing and the others stopped playing. The crowd went wild when we squirted some to them. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“I thought you wont be like Aubrey.”, Alex whispered right into my ear.
“Well, a change won’t be so bad.”, I turned around and his lips were already on mine. For five seconds, it felt good, but suddenly, I felt cold on my shirt.

I pulled away and saw Alex and I were already soaked wet. “Save it for the bed room!”, Aubrey giggled.

I put on a fake smile and squirted her back. We stopped when Alex glared at us a bit. I stood frozen on my spot, I’ve never seen him so angry.

“I got your picture, I’m coming with you, Dear Katy, count me in.”, he sang through the mic. My eyes bulged like they’ll popped out from their sockets any second. Aubrey squealed and pushed me to Alex.

Alex caught me by my waist. “There’s a story at the bottom of this bottle and I’m the pen.”, I continued.
************
“I can’t believe you guys did it.”, Alex laughed as we walked around a local fair. After watching the main animal show, we went separated ways. Alex decided to go to the games’ tent.

“Oh yeah, we did it, and believe it, Gaskarth.”, I teased and wrapped my arms around his waist. “What are we gonna do now, anyway?”

“You’ll see.”, he smirked. He pulled me to the shooting range tent. After he paid a dollar for five shots, the carnie gave him the toy gun and Alex aimed for the center, or the bullseye.

I put my hands on my hips and bent my head. “You can’t do it.”

He rolled his eyes playfully and shoot. “Oh yes I can, Thorton.”

I looked at the target and, shit, he got it right. The carnie asked which price he wanted, and he chose the huge ass stuffed Panda. “For you, my lady.”, he said in his British accent as he gave the panda to me.

“Why, thank you, sir.”, I replied with my poorly fake accent.

He chuckled and pulled me closer again. As we walked around, one ride caught our attention. “Hey, what’s that?”, I asked him as I pointed to the pink glowing sign.

“That would be the Love Tunnel.”

I looked up to him and he grinned slyly. “No, that would be so cheesy!”

“It’ll be like in those vintage movies!”

He put on his puppy dog eyes that I couldn’t resist. “Fine.”

Alex pulled me to the queue line and when we got into the swan-shaped boat, I laughed a bit hard. As the boat glided into the dark cave, I scooted closer to Alex and clutched some of his shirt, and my other hand held the panda tightly.

“I thought this is a love tunnel, not a ghost tunnel!”

“Are you scared?”

I could imagine him smirking or his teasing smile adorning his face right now. “….kind of.”

“You’ll be fine as long as you’re with me.”
“I know.”

We stayed quiet for a bit until we passed some glow in the dark hearts on the cave’s walls. “It’s pretty.”

“Not as pretty as you.”

I looked up to him and I could see his face now, under the luminous green light. He cupped my chin with his index finger and slowly leaned in.

We were kind of into it, and we didn’t realize that we were already out from the tunnel. As we still locked lips, a flash went off, making us both pulled away.

“Oh my god!”, Aubrey squealed. “This is so going on Twitter!”

“I’m gonna kill you, Barakat!”, I leaped from the boat and pushed Aubrey down. We laughed the whole way through, and instead of beating the crap out of each other, we were just rolling around on the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
second update!
i want to fast it up,since i have two new ideas,one for the sequel of this story and the other one is for my new Zack story, uh huh,believe it!;D
anyways,thank you sooo much for the comments and subscription!