Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

A Little Bit Of Fun Never Hurts

"So, how did you know Serena?", Alex asked as we walked through the hallways. the others decided to 'leave us alone'. from the start, Alex was a good guy and friendly, making me feels like we already knew each other for years.

"We just bumped outside, then got a little chit chat, and the next thing i know, she pulled me to your dressing room."

"That's Serena for you.", he chuckled. "I heard you just graduated. from Dulaney."

I nodded. "Yeah, you were kind of the bomb in my year."

"How's that?"

"Every girls except me were fighting for your yearbook picture they found in the school library and believe me, legit fight with hair pulling and all of that."

"What?!", he exclaimed. "Seriously?!"

"Please, don't act like you don't know."

"Dulaney girls are weird."

"Alex Gaskarth, are you calling me weird?"

"No.", he smirked. we got into the backstage and i watched them got ready. their families were there because it was the hometown show. Aubrey introduced me to everyone, including Alex's parents. we enjoyed the rest of the night until the end of the show.

"Hey, Katy. you want to join us?", Dexter asked me when we were on our way to the dressing room.

"Where?"

"We're going to Alex's place to see the Ravens game. come on."

"My friend is out there. somewhere."

"You could call your friend to join us...or tell her to go home without you."

"I could give you a ride!", Alex suddenly appeared beside us. "I mean, after the game. i could give you a ride, if you want."

There was a debate in my mind. should i call Sara and apologize? or go with them and hang out? i've miss everything with the label 'fun' on it through out high school, hanging out with them for a football game wouldn't hurt. "Yeah, my friend could go home alone."

Both Dexter and Alex grinned of my answer.
*************
"Yes!", the guys cheered in front of the large TV. i giggled hearing the noise the made from the kitchen. Dexter, Aubrey, Serena and Kara were nice and good thing they understand that i'm not a big fan of football, so they stayed in the kitchen with me.

"It's nice to have this, instead of being mushed up by the guys for every touch down.", Dexter giggled as she took a sip of her lemonade.

"Or having the stench for days after today.", Serena added. we laughed at that and Mrs. Gaskarth placed a bowl of chips in front of us.

"There you go girls.", she smiled. "Welcome to the family, Katy."

"Family?"

"Well, i considered the boys and these girls are my own kids.", she smiled warmly. "And since you're their friends, you're a part of the family now."

"Wow, thank you Mrs. Gaskarth."

"No problem. we really need to get you the uniforms.", she winked as she walked out from the kitchen.

"Uniforms?", i turned to the others and they grinned.

"By uniforms means the Ravens jersey.", Serena giggled. "We're a huge fan of them and so does the Gaskarths. Mrs. G always give a jersey to each of us."

By the time Mrs. Gaskarth came back, she gave me a Joe Flacco alternate jersey. "Wear it if we're gather to watch a game.", she smiled.

I nodded and put the jersey on. i looked like i didn't wear pants since i wore a shorts. "Wow, thank you."

"Pleasure, dear."

Suddenly, Alex walked into the kitchen with a huge smile on his face. "Ladies."

"Alex, what do you think about Katy's jersey?", Mrs. Gaskarth winked to me. my eyes widened a bit and for the million times today, i blushed.

"Wow, you look great. and we have the same jersey."

"Really?", i looked up and noticed that. "Ha, your mom gave this to me."

He took the chips and keep looking at me until he was out from the kitchen. "Wow.", i breathed.

"You said it.", Dexter giggled.

"Alex totally have a crush on you.", Kara exclaimed. "Right, Mrs. G?!"

"That would be great!", she exclaimed.

"But i just know him today."

"That's totally not a problem!", Serena grinned. she glanced on the others and the others gasped.

"You're genius!", Dexter and Aubrey exclaimed. Kara nodded in agreement and grinned at me.

"Katy, how would you feel about touring with us?"
**************
"Thank you so much, Mrs. Gaskarth. for everything.", i said as we hugged in front of the front door before Alex would give me a ride home.

"No problem, sweetheart. remember--", she pulled away, "If you're bored, you could always come here."

I nodded. "Okay."

I turned around and walked towards Alex's Audi. i got into the passenger seat and buckled up my seatbelt. "Ready?", he asked with a smirk.

"Yup."

He drove out from the driveway and he plugged his iPod into a cable then The Rock Show by Blink 182 played through the speakers. we head banged and sing along all the way home until he pulled up in front of my curb. he turned off the stereo and sighed.

"This is it.", i said quietly as i unbuckled my seat belt. "Thanks so much. for everything."

"No problem. i gotta tell you again, that jersey looks good on you."

"Ha, thanks.", i smiled. "So, the girls asked me to be on tour with you guys, along with them."

His eyes widened. "Really? that's awesome! are you in?"

"Well, i gotta ask my parents first."

He snatched my iPhone and tapped on the screen a few times before gave it back to me. "You already got the girls numbers and now you have my number in."

"Wow. Alex Gaskarth's number."

"You know, usually girls would tears out if i give em' my number."

I rolled my eyes and tucked a piece of my hair into the back of my ear. "I'm not like those other girls."

"You certainly don't. you're way better."
♠ ♠ ♠
i love comments!:D give me some?