Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

Wouldn't Take "No" For An Answer

I zipped up my duffel bag and grinned. in a matter of minutes, i would drive to Alex's house and have the summer of my life.

"Honey?", mom knocked the door and i turned around. "Can i talk to you?"

"Sure.", i sat on my bed and mom sat next to me. her expression was unreadable so i just wait until she say what she has to say. "Mom, is everything okay?"

"Well, i don't think going with some people you just know is a good thing, Katy. you don't know them that long."

"Is that just an excuse to tie me down for the summer?"

Mom kept quiet and i rolled my eyes while standing up. "Mom, i'm going, whatever you guys thinks or say, i'm still going.", i grabbed my duffel bag and stormed out to the foyer. i opened the front door harshly and slammed it. my eyes widened to see a black tour bus, parked on my curb. the door slid open then, Jack jumped out.

"Katy Cat!", he exclaimed as he threw his arms into the air. i ran towards him and he picked me up, spinning me around. "I'm so glad you're coming on tour with us! you're my new best friend!"

"Thanks, Jack.", i giggled as he put me down. he grabbed my duffel bag from the ground and led me inside the bus. laughters and squeals came from the back lounge and when Jack opened the curtain, revealing the girls' were excitedly watching Alex and Zack playing Mario kart.

"Ha, he'll beat you, Zacky!", Dexter exclaimed as she sipped her Dr.Pepper. "I can't believe i'm your girlfriend."

"Shus!", Zack gritted as he concentrated on the game. Jack and i walked in and just blend into the scene. i sat beside Serena and she passed me the bowl of jelly beans. i took a mouthful and popped one by one into my mouth.

"Oh my god!", Aubrey gasped. "Katy! i didn't see you there!"

"Katy!", Serena squealed and hugged my side. "Sorry, i thought you were Jack."

"It's okay, guys. you were cheering like crazy on the competition there."

"Hell yeah, Merrick! i own you!", Alex exclaimed and threw the controller down. Zack groaned and fell his head back, ended up on Dexter's lap. Serena pulled me up and walked to the bunks.

"Here you go!", she showed me a bunk, the bottom. there were three bunks in one wall, so there were two other on top of mine. "The middle one is Alex's and the top is mine."

My eyes widened again as i imagined about Alex, sleeping on top of me. okay, not that "on top of me" but his bunk is on top of mine. "You're on the top?"

She nodded. "Yeah, Alex likes to tossed and turned while he sleeps, so it's not safe for him to have the top bunk."

I giggled and she let me to freshen up. one thing i realized that under the bunks, we got our own "compartment". i unpacked my clothes and put it in there. after my bag was empty, i folded it up and threw into my bunk.

"Hey.", Alex grinned and sat on the bunk across me. "We're neighbors."

I nodded. "Yeah, you're on top of me."

His eyes widened and he raised an eyebrow. My lips opened a bit. "I didn't mean it like that--you know--our bunks...", i stuttered.

He chuckled and shook his head slightly. My cheeks felt hot as they turned into a pink shade. "You're so cute, Katy.", he laughed.
*******************
I stared at my phone when i laid inside my bunk. the ride to California was a long ride and the guys insisted to take the bus there, not a plane. that's why we already out on the road three weeks before Warped starts.

"Katy."

I narrowed my eyes and opened my curtain a bit. "Alex?"

Suddenly, Alex's face appeared only lit by a flash light. i yelped at surprise. "Alex! you scare the fuck out of me!"

He chuckled. "Sorry."

"What do you want? everyone's asleep.", i whispered, seeing Jack tossed a bit because of my yelping.

"Just come with me."

I rolled my eyes and slid out from my bunk, following him to the back lounge. we sat on the couch and just stayed quiet. the silent was comfortable though. Alex pulled something from his pocket and i realized it was a Rice Krispies Treat.

"Want some?", he smiled. i grabbed it and took a bite. "Wow, you're not anorexic."

"What's that supposed to mean, Gaskarth?"

"That's a good thing. i don't like girls that are too skinny or bony. yuck."

I grinned and took another bite of the treat. "Trust me. i'm not like that."