Sequel: Dear Katy
Status: READ THE SEQUEL!

Katy's Summer

Food For Love

We were driving through Northport, Alabama. i didn't keep track on how many days it's been since we left Maryland, and honestly, i don't care. the darkness of my bunk covered my eyes and all i could feel was the turbulence because of the bus moving. when i tried to close my eyes, someone was walking on the hallway. i peeked from behind the curtain, and saw Alex's legs.

"Alex?", i whispered and looked over to the pantry. "Alex, what are you doing?"

He noticed me and smiled. "I'm hungry."

I clucked my tongue and slid out from the bunk. "You know, eating late at night could make you a fattie."

"Okay, i'm not fat."

"You would be if you eat this.", i took the bar of chocolate from his hand. 'It's better to have a full meal."

"Fine.", he grinned and walked over to Stan, the bus driver. he whispered something to Stan and he nodded. i sat down on the couch and 5 seconds later, Alex sat next to me with his signature smirk spread on his face.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"What did you whisper to Stan?"

Suddenly, the bus stopped. Alex stood up and grabbed his Jacket from his bunk, along with mine. "Come on.", he threw my jacket to me. i put it on and followed him out. the cold air gushed through me, and i was so stupid for only wearing boxer short. good thing for my thick jacket and UGG boots. i looked ahead and my eyes widened.

"Alex, what are we doing in McDonalds?"

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Well, Katy Cat, this is not an ordinary McDonalds, this is the McDonalds."

"How so?"

"President Ronald Reigan ate here."

"Seriously?"

Alex nodded and led me inside. the neon halogen lights blinded my eyes for a moment, until my eyes got used to the brightness. there were only a few people, eating on their tables. we walked to the counter and a girl with a bored face greeted us.

"Welcome to McDonalds,can i take--OH MY GOD!",she squealed when she realized who was in front of her. "YOU'RE ALEX GASKARTH!"

"Yes, i am.", Alex smiled a little. i could see she was kind of bothering him. well, it was almost midnight, and he got attacked by a fan girl.

"Oh my god, i can't believe this.", she said as she tried to control her breathing. "Okay, can i take your order?", she asked us politely, but i still could see her, trying not to pull Alex and kissed him.

"Yeah,one double cheese burger, McNuggets, large fries, two piece of chicken and two chocolate milkshakes."

I just stayed quiet because i never ate McDonalds, and Alex probably knew that. mom said junk food are crap, and that was why i always bring lunch from home, but i didn't get it why everyone wants to be friends with me, even the cheerleaders.

"Here you go.", the girl placed the plastic tray full of food in front of us.

"Okay, how much?", Alex asked.

The girl giggled and shook her head lightly. "Don't worry, it's on me."

"What?", Alex and i said in unison.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's okay, i want to get out from this shithole anyway, but, can i take a picture with you?"

"Sure.", Alex answered awkwardly. she grinned and asked me to take the picture. i nodded and took her camera phone. when they were all settled, i took two pictures and handed the phone back to her.

"Thank you so much!", she squealed. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Katy.", i smiled. "I'm..."

"She's my girlfriend.", Alex stated firmly. the girls' eyes widened and nodded stiffly.

"Okay, thanks."

We walked to the empty table in the corner, away from the counter. when Alex placed the tray on the table, he pushed it a bit towards me. "Go ahead."

"Alex."

"Here try this!", He opened the wrapper of the burger and handed it to me. "Just take a bite."

I took a bite from it and oh my god, it was amazing. "Oh god."

"It's good, isn't it?"

I nodded like an idiot and took another bite. Alex was having fun, watching me eating the burger like someone who never eats for a year. believe me, the first time you're eating McDondals was like your first kiss. and i'm not bluffing.

"Okay.", Alex chuckled after i'm done with the burger. "Here you go, your second step.", he opened the box of McNuggets. "And it would taste better with this!", and he opened the barbeque sauce.

"But, don't blame me if i gain a couple pounds."

"Whatever, i will still love you, anyway."

I rolled my eyes and took a piece, dipped it into the sauce, and popped it into my mouth. "Seriously, i think McDonalds are a little piece of heaven.", i said as i munched away.

He laughed and we continued to eat. he taught me about dipped-your-fries-into-your-milkshake and all, we also talked about ourselves. i learned that his brother committed suicide when he was in high school, Lullabies was about him, he was not the party king like all the fans talked about, and he always creeps out if there were fans following him around.

"Shit, we better get back.", Alex muttered as he looked around the restaurant. i followed him and there was no one else except us and the people behind the counter.

"Yeah, this place creeps me out.", i laughed. he pulled me out from the booth and we ran hand in hand, out from the door. the wind blew our hair a bit until we jumped into the opened bus' door. Stan grinned and started the bus, and drove off.

"That was fun.", i giggled when i peeled off my jacket. "Thank you, Alex."

"My pleasure.", He leaned down and our lips met. after moments of locking lips, i remembered about Stan. i pulled away and smirked. "Wanna take this to my bunk?"

"I would love to.", he smirked and i led him to my bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go!
thank you so much for the subscribing and the comments!:D