Hey Jealousy

1/1

Green.

Trees are green.

So is grass.

And your shirt.

So was the underwear my best friend brought the other day, but I don’t think you are sitting in my living room to hear about underwear, and if you are, your in the wrong living room. Well I think you are, I’ve lost track of the rumours, maybe there is one about my underwear now.

Well that isn’t green, this room is, my emotions have been but my underwear certainly isn’t. how are my emotions green? Well if you didn’t get so ahead of me I would tell you, so just let me start from the beginning.

Firstly, I did puke on that guy. But I think he deserved it and we all told him to move. So yeah you can ask about that because it did happen, but seriously, from one and a half meters away? That’s just plain silly. If you’re going to grope a girl, don’t make it that obvious, or she will puke on you, while you still have your hand on her butt.

Secondly, would any sane person hump a tree? No, I didn’t think so, and I am, in fact, sane. I like nature but you’ve got the wrong girl. I think it was one of the girls in my science class to be truthful, she looks like the type of druggie to do that.

And the only other one I can remember, was me pushing a girl off a cliff and blaming it on some slippery grass. I would have done something a bit more dramatic, don’t you think? But truthfully I was jealous, not jealous enough to kill her, but hey. She had everything I wanted; the body, the guy, the friends, the car, Oh my gosh what a car, that was green too, I found another green thing. What girl wouldn’t want all that. But I didn’t kill her and I wont tell anyone I did.

I don’t see why everyone says stuff like this about me, I know I’m sort of different, and don’t talk to many people but it’s just silly.

What do you mean I should tell people I did it all? Wow, that lampshade your holding green too. What are you doing now? Ouch!