‹ Prequel: Can You Hear Me?
Status: Working on it :)

Can You Believe In Me?

Havoc and Drama

This news sprung us into a frenzy to put together all we could for the babies. Mason started with the more active part of nursery preparations. His parents flew up and his brothers and my unofficial family gathered. It was a group effort. With little effort besides online shopping for me to contribute too. I was hardly let out of bed. They asked me questions showed me pictures, but fussed when I stood up to go to the potty. Every single one. If I lingered too long they would escort me back to my bed. I wasn't even officially on bed rest yet. I didn't enjoy being stuck in bed. Not one bit. If I wasn't so huge I could sneak out the window. But for now that isn't an option. I basically just did nothing, but think. I came up with a list of names I am dead set on two names in particular. I have to play nice and let Mason at least look at the list. I mean he’s been pestering me for days to make a list so we can properly decorate the nursery. I just had to wait for him to come in and see me. I was awfully alone in this room. Maybe I should create havoc and get some company. No one minds me unless I’m out of bed. I tipped my water glass off the table and let it shatter loudly. Even though I tried to make it fall I didn't mean to get hit with the shrapnel. I let out a cry and held my bleeding hand in my other one. Everyone rushed in panicking. I was balling, it was a big mess. Someone rushed to clean up the shards of glass and water on the floor. Mason came and held me as Kathy pulled the shard of glass out of my hand. I was bandaged up and everything was about to go back to normal.
“Baby, can you stay with me?” I asked pulling on his hand. “I don’t want you to leave me in here alone.” He smiled and waved everyone on saying they could go home. He unzipped his jeans and slid them off and climbed in with me and held me around the waist.
“Hello beautiful.” He kissed my cheek. “What have you been up too all day?”
“Well, I made a list, but I totally disregard it now cause I found two amazing names. I know you said you wanted them like completely different or whatever. They pretty much are. Except they start with the same letter.”
“Let’s hear them.” He holds me close and rubs my tummy.
“Addison Isabelle and Ainsley Idelle.” I respond hopefully. I feel his smile against my shoulder.
“Addison Isabelle Musso and Ainsley Idelle Musso. Those are beautiful names for some girls who will be undoubtedly striking. Just like their mommy.” I leaned into him happy.
“So what’s taking so long with the nursery?” I asked turning my head around to see him. He was trying to hold a nonchalant look on his face, but I could see through it. "What it's almost been a month it shouldn't take this long?" He got out of bed and exited the room saying I'll be back, stay in bed. Moments later he came back with two bowls, one filled with pistachio nuts and the other with gummy worms. He brought them to me and then sat on the edge of the bed in front of me.
"We have happened on a few other repairs for the house I thought should get done before the babies come." He replied then turning on the TV and grabbing me a controller for the Xbox 360 and handing it to me before getting himself one and getting in bed. "You can't go out there yet, paint fumes aren't good for you. So let's just kill each other in a legal way, okay?" The games started up and that's exactly what we did.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Kelsey