Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 1: How It All Started.

"Oli!" His mother called, "Oli?! Come down here! Aunt Ava is here to see you!"

It had been her fourth time calling his name, and still no response. She folded her arms and looked over at her sister Ava.

"I'm sorry sis, he's just been so shut-out lately, OLIVER!" She screamed.

Still no answer. His mother looked over at Tom (who was sitting on the couch) and pointed to the upstairs.

"Tom, go get your brother and tell him to greet Aunt Ava."

Tom obliged and hopped up the stairs at a quick pace. He knocked on his brother's door before opening it. He looked around and noticed Oli lying on his bed, a pair of headphones covering his ears. He was reading a book. Tom merely rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him. Oli set down his book and looked over at Tom. He slid off his headphones and looked at him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Mum wants you to come down and say hello to Aunt Ava," Tom answered. Oli rolled his eyes and laid his head back.

"Do I have to?" He asked.

"If you don't want Mum chewing you out you do" Tom answered. Oli let out a rigid sigh and sat up on the bed. Tom walked over and curiously peered at what he was reading.

"101 People You Won't Meet in Heaven: The Twisted Achievements of the Most Brutal and Sadistic Individuals the World Has Ever Known..."

Tom looked over at Oli who had his face in his hands. He felt a rush of concern come over him. He's been acting so strange lately. He let out a shaky sigh and sat down next to his older brother.

"Oli, can I...can I talk to you about something?" Tom asked hesitantly. Oli nodded yes and looked at him.

"Listen, I..." Tom let out a sigh, "I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I'm worried about you; we all are. You've been more a shut-in, you don't eat meals with us anymore, and you never come around the park to skate with the guys and me anymore. You read all this weird shite about killing a lot more, and you've been staying with your girlfriend for days at a time."

Oli stared and blinked at him a few times. Tom let out a sigh and continued.

"I just feel like you're drifting from us, but mostly me..."

There was a long pause. Tom looked over at his brother for a reaction, but there was none. He just looked like he was deep in thought. He rested his lips on the knuckles of his thumbs as he leaned forward. Tom merely shook his head.

"Never mind, just remember to give Aunt Ava a hug," Tom got up to leave, but was suddenly stopped by his brother holding his wrist.

"I'm sorry...for not spending time with you. I promise I'll make it up to you..."

Tom gave a small smirk.

"I expect a vegan pizza with extra spinach and mushrooms on the dinner table tomorrow," Tom spoke, "And you have to eat it with us."

Oli looked up at him and smiled.

"It's a deal then," He a greed. Oli then got up and stretched his arms. Tom put his arm around his brother as they both walked out and headed downstairs. Oli looked back briefly and peered at his closet, a coy smile stretching across face.

"Oliver! How are you?" Aunt Ava chirped as she wrapped her stick-like arms around Oli. Oli smiled lightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She unwrapped her arms and scanned her nephew up and down. He looked healthy and fit, just a little too many tattoos for her taste. She then noticed his hair.

"Oy, look at this shaggy barnet of yours," His Aunt spoke, touching his hair, "It's as long as my own. You need a haircut."

"I like it long Aunty," Oli spoke, gently shifting his head away from her touch.

"Well, I guess as long as you’re comfortable," Her Aunt chuckled, "Oh! Oliver, how’s your sweetie? Calla, isn't it? Oh she sure is a peach. Are you two still together?"

"Yeh, she's in London right now," Oli replied, thinking about his pretty girlfriend.

"Him and Calla are going on a road trip," His mom spoke, bringing out a tray of tea and biscuits.

"Again?!" Aunt Ava asked as they all sat down in the living room. Oli and Tom shared a couch as their mom handed out cups. Tom and him kindly refused.

"It's not a road trip. We're only heading up north towards Scotland to visit her relatives," He explained.

"Well didn't you go to Essex last time to meet her relatives?" Aunt Ava asked.

"On her dad's side," Oli answered. They all nodded as their dad fumbled through the newspaper. He let out a small whiff of smoke on his pipe.

"3 people were found dead in Essex not too long ago," His dad announced, "They were gashed up pretty bad. Word around says it was brought on by torture and their throats sli-"

"Darling! We're having Tea!" His mom reminded strictly. Dad merely shrugged his shoulders.

"These murders are happening so much more often now." Aunt Ava sighed while shaking her head, "Honestly, what drives these people to take another person's life? These people are sickening."

"Maybe it was justified," Oli spoke. Everyone looked at him, including his father. Aunt Ava furrowed her eyebrows.

"Murder is never and never will be the way to ‘justify’ something," His aunt stated firmly.

Oli scoffed and shook his head. That's what set his aunt off. They started bickering like little children for a good 10 minutes. Oli and Tom's mother tried calming the two down, but it was no use. They just kept arguing and arguing.

"Do you honestly think I should kill your mother because she broke my cup that one time?!" His Aunt snapped, ""There are more peaceful alternatives!"

"Sometimes murder is the only alternative!"

"No it's not Oliver! Murderers are sick psychotic people! They are EVIL!"

"So you're calling a girl who kills her father because he rapes & beats her evil then?!" He yelled, "She got rid of him because he was a cheap scummy bastard! Chances are he would've killed her if he had the FUCKING CHANCE!!"

The room was dead silent. Everyone looked at each other with widened eyes. Tom swallowed deeply and put his hands in his hoodie pockets. His mother put a hand to her heart.

"Who..." His mother hesitated, "Who're you talking about, exactly?"

His entire body tensed up in that instant.

"N-nothing, I was using an example," He quickly looked down at his watch, "I've got to go."

He ruffled Tom's hair and grabbed his jacket quickly. They all watched as he swung open the door and left. Tom looked over and noticed her mom with her head down.

"Mum, are you okay?"

He watched as she scrunched up her face and began to sob. He, his Dad, and Aunt Ava rushed over and began to comfort her. She cried and cried about how she felt so distant with her baby. She cried about how she missed him. She cried about how he was breaking her heart.

-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x--x--

Oli turned up the volume as Korn's "Undone" played in his car. He sped down the street and made various turns and twists. He pulled into a parking area outside the part. He shot on the lights and noticed a group of guys waiting there by the playground. He opened the door and walked out, getting out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. He took a hit and lit it as he approached the guys. The one in front was holding a black bag. He was a little shorter than Oli, but much more muscular. He had tattoos running up and down his arms and across his chest. He gave a little gesture as if to say, "what's up?"

"You got the stuff?" Oli asked cautiously. The man opened the bag and pulled out a 9mm.

"Silent Mission spring pistol made with black chrome. Comes with silver chrome shells," The man bragged as he handed it to him. Oli looked at the gun and observed its features.

"The weight of the gun is quite nice, but how loud is it?" Oli asked.

"Not loud enough, you won't get any trouble for awhile," The guy spoke, "My boy Ronnie here tested the silencer himself. Quiet like a baby’s snore."

"Lemme see the bullets," He demanded. Each of the guys looked at each other unsurely. Oli rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, I'm not gonna kill you, where else would I get this shit from?" Oli asked. The leader nodded his head and pulled out a single silver bullet. Oli loaded it and pointed it over at the Tree behind him.

"So, you said this was a quiet one right?" He asked, deciding on where to aim.

"One of the quietest," The leader bragged. Oli smirked.

"Good," and with that he turned around sharply and pulled the trigger, the bullet piercing straight through the leader's head. Oli watched as his head jerked back and his eyes rolled white instantly. He fell onto the ground as everyone backed away in shock. Oli reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his original 9mm. He pointed it at the guys and reached down to grab the bag.

"Sorry mates, it's just business. I'm a little short on money see,"

"You're fucked up man! You are FUCKED UP!" One of the guys spat. Oli cocked his head and pouted.

"Well that's rude," He pouted, "Especially since I'm the one who's been paying for all that fucking Gangster shit you're wearing!"

"Man, you're ass is gonna be toast when we're done with you!" The gangbanger in the blue shirt yelled.

"Fucking Chav," Oli sneered, "Notice I'm the one with the gun and you're the one getting shot."

The guy with the blue shirt shot back a little.

"What? I'm not sho--"

BANG! The sound of a gunshot whistled in the air. After the second guy went down, the rest of them panicked and started running. Shot after shot after shot, all of them were dropping like flies. He held the gun to his side and noticed something moving. One of the gangbangers had survived, and he was heading straight for the homes that were several yards away.

"Shit," He cursed to himself. Oli ran as fast as he could towards the guy and held his gun out. He let off a shot or two, but he kept running. Oli focused as hard as he could and let off one more shot. He watched as the guy's head jerked to the side, and a chockfull of blood spurted out. The man screamed bloody murder and cradled the part where his right ear once was. Oli stepped over him and held the gun out. Oli smiled lightly in satisfaction as the guy attempted to sheild himself.

"Please!" The man begged, blood seeping through the cracks of his teeth, "P-p-please! Don't KILL ME!"

"Who am I?" Oli asked.

"Wh-what?"

"Who am I?" He repeated.

"O-O-Oli S-Sykes," The guy stammered.

Oli smirked and put his gun to his side. He watched as a glimmer of relief came onto the guy's face.

"That's the wrong answer you know," Oli spoke. The guy's eyes widened in shock as Oli held the gun out once more.

"I'm your worst fucking nightmare, bitch,"

"NO-"

One final gunshot rang in the air as drops of red slightly hit Oli's face. He saw the lights from the neighbor's house turn on and decided it was best to leave. He quickly ran past the dead bodies and rushed into his car. As he left the scene, a bright grin just couldn’t leave his face. He couldn’t wait to tell Calla what he had done, she’d be so proud of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! Welcome to Chelsea Smile.
I know, it's the most unoriginal title name, but whatevs.
Warning: There's violence in this. and sex. and trust me, it's going to get worse.
I'm stepping foot into a dark psychotic place inside my brain.
Seeing how far I can go before I get banned for being a sick, sadistic freak.
But in all honesty, it's fun! :D
If you've read my stories before, you know the drill,
Leave Comments and Get An Honorable Mention.
So, lay 'em on me!! :D

SKYLER.