Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 11: Saints and Sinners.

Eddie's heart pounded a thousand miles a minute. He stood outside the doorway, taking deep breaths. He gripped the gun tightly and signaled for the men to break in. One of the guys clad in black busted the door open with his foot. Police men pooled in as all of them shouted out orders and demands. Eddie looked around frantically for Tammy's body.

"Oh please God," He begged in his head, "Please! Don't let her be dead! Please God, please!"

All he found were the ones of the guys who were on guard duty. His stomach churned at the sight of decapitated bodies, slit throats, chopped off body parts, and several more gruesome things. He wondered how this guy could possibly have this much time to accomplish all this.

"WE FOUND HER!" One of the men called out. Eddie rushed into the family room area and found Tammy lying on the ground. Her forehead had a line of blood dripping down it. Her hands were bound behind her back, and her face had a Chelsea smile drawn in with red permanent marker. A note was pinned to her blouse. He quickly took it off of her and put it in his pocket. He lifted her up carefully as one of the men cut her free. She let out a strained groan and fluttered open her eyes.

"E...Eddie?"

"It's okay Tammy, we're taking you to a hospital," He spoke quickly, helping the EMT's put her on a gurney. She looked directly into Eddie's eyes as they placed an oxygen mask on her face. He watched her as they carted her away out the door. He watched as they placed her in the vehicle. He watched as it faded away into the distance. He turned back to the crime scene and watched as several investigators took pictures and brushed for fingerprints. He slowly pulled out the piece of folded paper in his pocket and opened it. He looked down at the words written in bold black permanent marker:

CROATOAN.

He bit his lip in anger and shook his head. He crumpled the paper up and tossed it across the room with a loud swear.

[[Two Days Later]]

"We tried tracing that E-mail you got," Sally, one of the officers replied, "We couldn't track it. It lead straight into a Worm and shut down some of our computers. We'll try again once they're back up, but chances are looking pretty slim. Almost to impossible."

"You can't be serious," Eddie groaned, letting his face fall into his hands, "We've gotta track this dirt bag guys! He took out 6 men all at once, not to mention He hurt Tammy!"

"We know Richards," Sally replied, "We're trying to do the best with what we have on this guy, which I'm sorry to say isn't much."

Eddie let out a shaky sigh and shook his head. He couldn't believe it. This guy, this sick sadistic guy, was actually outsmarting him.

"What does Croatoan mean?" The Chief asked out curiously, peering at the evidence.

"An American colony in 1587 disappeared completely," Eddie explained bitterly, "And the only clue was the word CROATOAN carved in a tree at the center of colony before they disappeared. This was the only clue they left...they were never found again."

"So what's the killer saying, exactly?" The Chief asked. Suddenly, a gasket in Eddie busted open, releasing a wave of stress and anger. He slammed his hands down and shot up from his seat, burning fireballs at the Chief.

"He's saying NA NANA BOO BOO YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" He screamed out, "HE'S SAYING 'FUCK YOU! YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING FIND ME! HE'S FUCKING TAUNTING ME!"

"Richards!! Calm yourself!" The Chief yelled out in sudden shock and fear. Eddie plopped down in his seat and put his head into his hands, shaking his head.

"This can't be happening," He choked out, "I need to find this guy. He must've slipped up somehow!"

“Listen,” Sally spoke calmly, “We’ll get this guy, alright Richards? We’ll get him good, and he’ll pay for everything he did to you, to Tammy, and to all those people who suffered. I know we will.”

Eddie took a deep shaky sigh and shook his head.

“I’ve got to find him,” He thought, “I’ve got to find him for Tammy, for the people who suffered. I just don’t know how though...”

♠♠♠

“Oh Oli, you were magnificent!” Calla chirped, leaping into her boyfriend’s arms. Oli smiled brightly and kissed her square on the lips. She broke the kiss slowly and looked up at him with bright, hopeful eyes.

“You really shook up Richards and his posse,” She explained, “Now, all those cops are running around frantic like chickens with their heads cut off.”

Hearing this news made Oli want to swell and burst with happiness. He really had struck a nerve with Richards, which was exactly what they wanted.

“It’s going to be more of a Challenge to pick off people now,” Oli stated. Calla shrugged her shoulders.

“We’ll have to broaden our horizons then, now won’t we?” She quipped. A smile stretched across Oli’s pierced lips.

“I’ve always wanted to go to Paris,” He replied cleverly.

“Paris it is then! Let’s hurry and pack up!” She chirped. Oli unwrapped his arms from around her and watched as she rushed upstairs to grab her bags. He looked down at his hand and sighed. A small gash was made in the palm of his hand.

“That Tammy sure was feisty,” He spoke out to no one in particular. He shook his head and walked upstairs, thinking about the travel plans.

15 minutes or so later, Calla and Oli had packed up their bags and headed towards the airport. Oli turned on the radio as he slipped out a cigarette and lit the tip with his lighter. Calla pulled out a Camel Crush for herself and lit hers as well. She adjusted her rather large sunglasses and looked outside. Various people were walking in the streets with expensive shopping bags and million dollar smiles. She glared daggers in all of them. She hated those rich, snobby, high-class buggers who thought themselves as Gods and Goddesses of this earth. She felt they should be killed off with the rest of the rotting world. She suddenly felt someone take her hand.

“I can’t wait to go to Paris,” He stated, “When we get there, we’ll go see the Eiffel tower. I’ll take you to a nice bistro, and then we can hang around those underground clubs that smoke hookah and listen to lectures and poems from brilliant minds.”

A smile appeared on Calla’s face. She was happy that other things were on Oli’s mind besides killing. She kind of envied Oli in a way: she harbored so much hate for the world that she couldn’t help but think about killing everyone. Oli hated the world too with a passion, but yet he was still able to maintain that sliver of innocence and optimism. It was one of the many attributes that she loved about her boyfriend. She leaned over and placed a small red matte lipstick kiss on his cheek. He smiled warmly and continued to drive on. Calla leaned back in her seat and continued to look outside. Just as she did so, she noticed someone all too familiar standing by the corner and the stop light. She shot forward in her seat with wide eyes.

“Curtis!!” She cried out, “Oli stop at the light! It’s Curtis!”

Oli stepped on the break and slowly pulled over towards the boy standing on the corner. The black haired boy looked at the driver in confusion for a brief second. Once he recognized who they were, his face brightened up and he hopped into the back seat.

“You guys! You made it to London!” He chirped out, “I knew you could do it! Did you pick off any more losers yet? Is Richards closing in? Did he-“

“You’re as chatty as ever,” Oli interrupted. Calla giggled and smiled warmly at Curtis.

“Not yet, but our paths did meet,” She replied.

“You met him?!” Curtis gasped.

“Yep, and we’re challenging him as of right now,” Oli stated.

“Bloody hell, you guys are amazing!” Curtis exclaimed, “If he was on my case, I wouldn’t have the balls to challenge him at all. I’d just keep on running!”

“Well you have to remember that Richards is human Curtis, and humans have weaknesses,” Calla reminded.

“True, but he’s one bloody smart human,” Curtis stated, “Where are you guys headed anyway?”

“Paris,” Oli replied, turning the steering wheel.

“Oh sweet!” Curtis chirped, “I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. I hear they’ve some really kick ass food and drinks. I also hear that the girls there don’t shave their pits, so I don’t think I’ll be looking for a girlfriend there. Plus, I hear the Brits hate the French like mad, so we might not fit in there. But then again, I can pull off a mighty fine American accent, so maybe it won’t be so ba-“

“Can we kill him?” Oli muttered to Calla.

“What?! No!” Calla whispered sharply.

“He won’t stop talking! At least let me cut his tongue out,”

“Oli, no. He’s fine,’

“Listen to him!” Oli argued quietly, “He’s still talking and we’re not even looking at him!”

“It’s probably part of his Disorder,” Calla stated.

“Yeah, TTFM disorder, “ Oli muttered.

“What’s TTFM?”

“Talks too fucking much,”

Calla sighed and turned back to look at Curtis. He was still chattering about Paris and all that he knew about it. He explained buildings, their histories, and famous cities. In 10 minutes or so, Oli just about lost it. He jammed on the brake and turned sharply into an Alley way. He slammed on the brake once more and slid a knife out of his pocket. He pressed a button and the blade shot upwards, revealing it’s sharp fine point.

“Shut up or I’ll cut your tongue out,” He threatened.

“Oli!” Calla called out. Curtis started blankly at Oli’s menacing glare. He looked down at the knife and smiled lightly.

“Sorry, just…talkative today I guess,” He replied.

“Yeah, no shit. Now shut the fuck up,” Oli demanded, “Oh, and for the record, you’re not coming to Paris with us. You’re an escaped patient from the Nut House. If they see you at an airport with us, we’re toast.”

“Oli! He can come with us if he wants to!” Calla argued.

“Well how’re we going to disguise him then, make him wear a dress?!”

“We’ll make his hair longer,” Calla answered. Oli scoffed at her.

“Psh. Okay, lemme just go get some Miracle-Gro from the garden shed,”

Calla punched his arm.

“It’s called extensions you ass! Now be nice!” She demanded. Oli shook his head and looked at Curtis in the mirror. He gave Oli and bright, childlike grin. Oli merely glared in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh! Oli's getting maaad! D:>

iPods and Disney DVD's go out to:
synfull_angel
purplemonster
Mrs Gey
PrdynBlak


I've got 86 readers, 15 subscribers, and 10 comments. hmmmm.
Care to fill the gap and give some feedback??? :)
SKYLER