Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 13: Gojira Lives.

Calla, Oli, and Curtis went shopping at every store possible. Of Course, Calla ended up winning ‘Who had the most bags’ award, but Curtis was not too far behind. He bought several pairs of jeans and shirts, not to mention hats, watches, a new coat, a pair of skate shoes, and a dog-tag necklace.

“I can’t wait to wear them," Curtis spoke out, "I've never worn skinny jeans before? Do they really make your rod uncomfortable. My friend Lee said it does. His cousin wore them all the time. Bloody hell, he wore 'em so tight they looked like they were painted on! Now Oli, your pants don't look so tight, but they sure make your legs look like twigs! I hope my legs don't-"

"Why don't we go out for Ice Cream?" Calla interrupted. Oli nodded rapidly at the idea, being that he was sick of hearing Curtis' mindless rants. The three of them went to Le Deux Moulin, a french place famous for their ice cream. Curtis ordered a chocolate mint chip while Oli and Calla shared 'The Lovers Special: an ice cream plate made for two with pink and white gelato with peach and strawberry sauce and sprinkles on top. The two of them shared the delicious treat with a bright warm smile on their faces. Once they were all done, they decided to walk past a few more shops. Oli stopped in his tracks when he noticed the store owned by CoCo Chanel. He smiled lightly. Calla loved Chanel with a passion. He looked back at Curtis and Calla.

"You guys go on ahead," He announced, "I think I see something I can get my mom."

Curtis and Calla shrugged and continued to walk on. Oli slipped inside and looked around curiously, trying to find the perfect gift for his girlfriend.

"You enjoying yourself?" Calla asked. Curtis nodded rapidly with a bright smile.

"I haven't had this much fun since the fair I went to,"

"The fair?" Calla asked curiously. Curtis nodded.

"I went to this far a while back with my family," He explained, "It was so much fun. We went on rides and play games, and we even got Dad to go on the Ferris wheel. He's terrified of heights you know, but I could tell that he was having fun....I haven't seen them in awhile though. I have no idea why they didn't come to visit me after that."

Calla cocked her eyebrows up in interest. Curtis merely shook his head and smiled as they walked past an alleyway.

"It's no bother, I'm sure they'll come by soon," He assured.

"HELP!" A female voice screamed out. The two of them turned sharply towards the Alleyway. Two figures were ganging up on a woman with her shopping bags. Calla could see a glint of light in the man's hand. He was holding a knife. She furrowed as the two muggers sneered and told her to be quiet. She turned towards the alleyway and ran for them.

"Calla wait! Don't go in there!" Curtis called after her. It was too late. Calla held up her purse and swung it at the mugger's head. The man flinched and stumbled backwards. Calla quickly grabbed the woman's arm and tossed her towards the outside.

"Go! RUN!" She yelled out. The frantic woman thanked her deeply and bolted out to find help. Just as she did so, the mugger's accomplis grabbed Calla by the arm. He spun her around and smacked her violently across the face. He kicked her in the shin, causing her knees to collapse to the ground. Curtis ran in there to try to stop him, but the man who was holding the knife pointed it right at him.

"Ne bouge pas un muscle!" The man threatened. Curtis stopped in his tracks. His heart raced rapidly, panging against his ribcage. The mugger's accomplish pulled Calla up by the hair. She got to her feet writhing and clawing at the man's hands. The man finally grew tired and just wrapped his arms around her tightly, picking her up off the ground.

"Calla!" Curtis called after her, "Listen! We don't want any trouble! Just please, let her go!"

He quickly got out his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him. He held it out to the thugs.

"Here," He spoke out, "Here's all my money. Now please, just let her go!"

"Non," The man with the knife spoke, "J'aime cette fille, un lot. Je crois que je vais la garder comme un prix."

"i-i can't understand you," Curtis stammered, "Is that a yes?"

The man with the knife sighed andslowly walked up to calla, pressing the knife to her pale cheek.

"Let me put this in a way you...feeble british fags can understand," The man spoke, "When people fuck with me, they have to pay..."

He pressed the knife deeper into Calla's cheek, pricking the skin and drawing little to no blood.

"...this girl fucked with me, and now she's going to pay the price." The man hissed. Curtis swallowed deeply and stepped closer to them. The men backed away with Calla, the mugger with the knife yelling at him in french.

"Ne marchez pas davantage, FAG! Je vais elle couper la gorge!"

"Please, just give her back!" Curtis begged, "What do you want?! I'll give you anything! ANYTHING!"

"We've been here long enough, Jean Paul," The man holding Calla whispered, "We better go. That lady could have called the police."

"Good idea, Claude," Jean whispered back. He looked over at Curtis, giving him a devious smile.

"We must depart, I'm afraid, but don't worry, We'll take good care of her,"

Claude lifted Calla off the ground, causing a scream to escape her lips. Curtis bolted towards them and lunged at Claude. The big man struggled to hold on to the skinny girl, but it was hard with a lanky boy clanging to him and trying to get him to let go. Jean Paul grabbed Curtis by the shirt collar and yanked him off. He shoved the skinny boy to the ground and swung a few punches at him. Calla looked back screaming bloody murder, but Claude's massive hand covered her mouth. Tears poured down her face as Curtis struggled to get back up again. As he did so, a line of blood started coming out of his mouth. He wiped it away on his sleeve and looked back at the thugs with tears in his eyes. Calla shook her head and managed to free her mouth from Claude's grasp. She screwed her eyes shut and screamed out,

"Gojira!"

Curtis's eyes slightly widened. Jean Paul and Claude exchanged glances.

"What...did you call me?" He asked curiously. Calla wriggled around and attempted to get away from the thug's grasp.

"Gojira!"

"NO!" Curtis yelled out, screwing his eyes shut, "I don't like that name! I don't know who that is!"

"Curtis! You do know him!" She yelled out. Curtis put his hands to his head and shook it rapidly.

"No no no no no, I don't know him! I DON'T!"

"SHUT UP!" Jean Paul screamed at Calla. Claude let go of Calla and Jean Paul pushed her to the ground. He kicked her in the side, yelling at her to be quiet. Curtis peered at Calla's face in horror. Tears were pouring down her eyes. She was scared, she was scared to death. Curtis bit his lip as his breathing became erratic and heavy. He summoned up all his courage and lunged for the thug named Jean Paul. He managed to tackle him to the ground and pin his hands to the ground. The theif jerked his hips upwards and knocked Curtis's elbows out. With one free hand, he managed to swing the knife around and cut Curtis across the cheek. Curtis's eyes grew wide in shock, but quickly receded back into a certain cold darkness. Something offically snapped, and Gojira was wide awake. He looked down at the theif in disgust.

"You cut me..." He hissed. Jean Paul attempted to swing again, but this time Curtis caught his hand and dug his teeth into the mugger's wrist. The mugger let out a shrill cry in pain and let go of the knife. A good amount of Blood had been drawn, and was now residing on Curtis's lips. A bone chilling smile appeared on his face as he picked up the knife and held it against the mugger's throat.

"First you hurt my friend, and then you hurt me," Curtis tutted at him and shook his head, "That's not very good manners is it? You need to be taught a lesson."

Jean Paul's breathing became erratic and heavy. He looked back at a startled and scared Claude.

"What are you doing! Kill him! Kill the girl! Get me out of he-"

"Shut up," Curtis hissed, pressing the knife deeper into his throat, "If he so lays a hand on her, I'll rip off your flesh with my own teeth. Don't think I fucking won't, because I will."

He looked up at Claude curiously and smiled.

"Lift her up off the ground, please," He asked nicely, "But please, do it with courtesty. She is a lady after all." Claude immediately obliged. He lifted up Calla gently and looked back at him with horror. Curtis looked back down at Jean Paul with a horrifying grin.

"Now, I'm going to lift the knife off your neck, you're going to turn around and run, got it?"

Jean Paul nodded rapidly, tears pouring down his cheeks. Curtis smiled lightly and leaned down, licking a single tear away.

"I can taste the fear," He whispered. The mugger shook violently and whimpered out mercy. Curtis slowly lifted the knife away from his neck.

"I'll give you mercy, faggot," He replied, getting up off the ground, "You're going to turn around and run, and if I catch you, you're gonna die. Consider this a game of Cat and mouse. If you manage to get away you win. Ready?"

Jean quickly got up off the ground. Claude had already bolted away the minute he said the word 'Ready'. Curtis watched in delight as Jean staggered/sprinted away. He licked the blood on his lips and then looked over at Calla seductively. She walked over to him cautiously and stared into his eyes. They were so dark, cold, and neverending. The sweet and warm Curtis was nowhere to be found. It absolutely fascinated her.

"Curtis?" She asked out cautiously. He didn't answer her, he merely took her arm gently and pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes widened in shock as the strong taste of iron touched her tongue. He attempted to deepen the kiss, but she pushed him away. She stared at him in shock as his back lightly hit the wall. A cocky smirk appeared on his face. He soaked up the image of her. Her mouth was slightly smeared with blood. To him, she looked like an absolute dream.

"You're so gorgeous," He spoke out, "God I want you so bad right now."

She backed away as his breathing became slightly heavy. He stared at her in want as he bit his lip and stepped closer to her. Just then, his head jerked a little and he twitched. He took in a sharp breath and held his head for a moment.

"Ah, bloody hell," He hissed out. He looked up at Calla curiously with a weak smile. Her body loosened up. Sweet Curtis was back.

"God, I hate these headaches. They al--" Curtis perked up and looked around, "Wait a minute...did i black out or something?"

"Wha?" Calla asked. Curtis looked around curiously.

"What happened to those thugs?" He licked his lips and shot back a little, "Why do I have blood on my mouth? Why do you have blood on your mouth?"

"You fought off the attackers when one of 'em got a swing at me," Calla (semi) lied, "You fought bravely Curtis! How can you not remember? Especially when you uppercutted the big guy."

Curtis thought about it for a good minute. He couldn't remember anything, but he trusted Calla's judgement.

"Well, I do have a pretty mean right hook," Curtis boasted, "But did I really fight both of 'em off? I don't remember a thing!"

"All that adrenaline probably got the best of you," She replied. Curtis shrugged.

"Probably,"

"There you are!" Oli called out. Calla turned around sharply and wiped the excess blood on her mouth. She then turned back and ran into Oli's arms.

"Oh Oli, you should've seen it, Curtis is a hero!" She chirped out. Oli cocked an eyebrow.

"A hereo?" He quoted, "Wait, did something happen? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine love, but it's curtis here we should be worrying about," She spoke, "I mean look at him, the bloke got his mouth all jacked up."

"Doesn't hurt," Curtis replied, wiping his mouth while wincing, "Okay maybe a little."

"Let's go back and get cleaned up," Calla announced. The two boys Obliged and started to walk back towards the train station. Curtis walked ahead slightly, looking around curiously at all the vendors and what they had to sell. Meanwhile Oli and Calla strayed behind a little.

"I saw him," Calla whispered, "I saw Gojira."

"You did?!" Oli whispered back.

"Yeah, I did," She answered, "He came out right when the muggers cut his cheek. He freaked out and actually bit one of the attackers. He was going to rip off his flesh Oli, his flesh!"

"Bloody hell, is a cannibal?"

"I don't know," She replied, "But he's something else Oli. He really is something else."
♠ ♠ ♠
When Gojira was acting all polite, I suddenly thought of Hannibal Lechter. (last name spelling?)
Ahhhh, I'm a creepy kid. Sorry folks. And no, it's not as violent as I wanted it to be because my teacher was hovering over my shoulder. I don't wanna revise it anyway.
I think I'll make it where it gradually gets worse.

Baby kittens and Drop Dead Merch goes out to:
Clik
xXLets-fly-awayXx
purplemonster
hollisterhottie123

Peace out, mofos!
SKYLER