Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 16: The Bird and The Worm.

Curtis looked down at his hands in awe. His room was unbelievably cold, and all the curtains were drawn except one. He looked up from his hands at the moon. The silver sphere was shining brightly, not a single cloud in the sky. The light slightly brightened his room, creating certain shadows and shapes on his walls. He couldn't help but smile. So many things happened on full moons for him. His little brother was born on a full moon, and he died on a full moon too. In fact, all of them died on a full moon.

He closed his eyes as he looked back at the events. It was fresh in his mind, like it was only yesterday. He was outside with his friends. They were all drinking and taking acid. Everyone had told him of the amazing trips they went on, seeing things like Jesus and unicorns and shit. No. Curtis didn't see any of that. Instead, he saw his monster. He saw himself in an old warehouse. His friends had mutilated faces of demons and zombies. They were all climbing walls and hanging off ceilings. No one could touch the ground, it was covered in blood. Little nails in the real world now looked like massive spikes ready to impale whatever touched them. The lights were flashing and flickering. Other people considered this a bad trip, but for some reason, it felt like a dream to him.

That's when Gojira awoke. Places like this excited him. This was his version of beauty: True, ugly, violent beauty. This acid trip wasn't enough though. None of it was enough. He wanted more ugliness, more violence, more beauty. He floated out of the warehouse and walked across the pit of black, poisonous ink. In reality, it was nothing but a dirt road that lead to the backyard of his house. He glided across it, little faces appearing in the reflection. They were screaming and crying for him to go back, to stop what he was doing. He wasn't going to listen, not when what he wanted was so close.

His trip ended not too soon after that, and Gojira was wide awake. He walked to the back door and slid it open. He walked into the kitchen area, his hood up and his hands in his hoodie pockets. He walked over to the drawer right next to the sink. He slid it open and reached in, pulling out a rather large kitchen knife. The moons light reflected of the shiny, cold metal. He smiled as butterflies fluttered in his stomach. He was so excited right now, he could barely hold it in. A smile stretched across his face as he looked towards the hallway. The hallway led to the stairs, and the stairs led to where his beautiful little works of art was. He carefully stepped up the stairs. Each one taken was making his heart leap and bound with joy.

He gripped on the handle tightly as he finally reached the upstairs hallway. He walked to the first door to his right. His little sister slept there. He walked into the room, the tune of her music box chiming lightly as a lullaby. He breathed silently and looked over at the little girl stirring peacefully in her sleep. She was clutching her stuffed teddy bear tightly, a small smile on her face. He could tell she was indulged deep into her dreams.

"Such an innocent little wonder," He thought, reaching over to touch her hair, "She's so sweet when she sleeps. Keep dreaming little angel...when you wake up, everything will be as you dreamt it to be..."

His little sister shifted as He gently positioned her flat on her back. She was such a heavy sleeper. He laid her arms on either side and gripped onto the knife. He held it slightly higher than his shoulder and took a deep breath. Right as he did so, she shot her eyes open. Before she knew it, Curtis lunged the knife downwards.

He slowly slipped out of her bedroom, blood staining his hoodie and the knife. He walked into his little brother's room and carried out his removal the same way as his sister. The knife layed stuck in his little brothers body as Curtis took deep, rapid breaths. There was just so much blood. The feel of it, the scent of it, it was all so amazing and euphoric to him. He took a deep, relaxing sigh before yanking the knife out of his body.

"Two angels down, one more bitch to go," He mumbled to himself with a chuckle. He walked out of his brothers room and made it to his mother's. He creaked open the door slightly and saw her in bed sleeping. He started breathing through his nostrils at the sight of her. That bed brought back so many memories, memories of his parents in bed with people other than each other. He frowned in anger as he clutched the knife and opened the door wider. He crept over to her bed and stood above her. He watched as she fluttered open her eyes and looked up at curtis. She wiped her eyes and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"Curtis?" She asked groggily. He stared at her blankly.

"Curtis? What's wrong?" She asked.

He looked down at her in disgust and shook his head.

"I hate whores like you," He replied. His mom looked at him more clearly and noticed all the blood, especially the knife.

"Wh-What? Curtis! what did you d-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, "You made me do this you bitch! I fucking hate you, I fucking hate whores!"

"Curtis! What did you do?!" She yelled, getting up out of bed, "Where's Lacey and-"

"DONT!" He interrupted, "Don't you fucking get out of bed."

He held the knife in front of him, making her sit back down in bed. Her face grew extremely fearful as her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't make a sound," He hissed, "Lay down in bed. Lay down like you're waiting for the guy to fuck you."

She slowly laid down in bed as Curtis stepped closer and got on top of her.

"You're disgusting to me," He whispered, "I never loved you, and neither did dad. You both are sick to me. I took Lacey and Daniel out of this hellhole. They don't need your shit lies of love and such."

"C-Curtis! Why're you doing this?!" She cried.

"Why?" He quoted, "Because I just love seeing you suffer mommy dearest. After all the shit you put me through, don't tell me you didn't expect Karma to come knocking at your door."

He watched as his mother's tears spilled down the sides of her cheeks. She screwed her eyes shut and sobbed as Curtis let out a chuckle. He leaned down closer to his mother's ear and kissed it.

"I won't kill you right now," He whispered sharply, "I'm going to make you suffer. I'm going to make you hurt. I'm going to make you want to die. By morning, you'll wish you were dead!"

"No! Please! Curtis don't do this!" She cried out. Curtis gave her a devilish grin as he put the knife's point to her dainty shoulder. He pressed harder and let out a squeamish laugh.

"Oh I'm going to mom, and you won't be able to stop me,"

"NOOOOoooo......"

Gojira re-opened his eyes, a smile on his face. That was one of the most thrilling moments in his life, having complete control of everything and anything around him. Now that Curtis was older though, he had grown more resistant to letting him have control. He was so oblivious, so innocent. He still thought his family was alive and well, and that they had a perfect reason for not visiting him. Curtis couldn't afford to find out though, if he did, he knew Curtis would harm himself. He'd probably kill himself even, ending both himself and Gojira. He wouldn't let that happen though. Not by a long shot.

Gojira turned his head and looked at the clock. 2:30 AM. He let out a sigh. Unfortunately he had to go to bed. He needed his strength for tomorrow, and Curtis was a heavy sleeper. He crawled back into bed and snuggled into the blankets. He closed his eyes and started to sleep, letting Curtis take control.

"Everyone sleep well?" Calla asked, picking at a strawberry on her plate. Curtis let out a yawn and nodded. Oli merely munched on his toast and took a sip of coffee. His hair was messy and his hood was up. He looked like he hadn't slept at all last night. Calla looked at him with concern and took his hand.

"You okay love?" She asked. He looked over at her and smiled weakly.

"I'm fine," He replied, kissing her hand and looking back down at his food.

"So, what's the plan?" Curtis asked.

"Hm?" Calla asked.

"What're we gonna do?" He specified, "We've got Richards on our tail right now, and Oli boy here picked off his dealer. It'll only be a matter of time before the french take the case and find the Chelsea Smile marked on all of 'em. England will interfere."

"You're right Curtis," She replied, "We're gonna have to move fast."

"Let's head south, to Paris," Oli suggested, "It's a big city, we can stay there for awhile and rethink things over."

Call nodded lightly and smiled, placing a kiss on her boyfriend's cheek. Oli smiled lightly and shifted to kiss her on the lips. He looked over a Curtis breifly, giving him a menacing glare before going back to kissing his girlfriend. Curtis merely sipped on his coffee and looked at the businessmen coming in and out of the hotel room. Calla slowly broke the kiss and pecked him on the lips once more. Oli chuckled a little and went back to sipping his coffee. Calla slipped out her phone and started to text someone. Meanwhile, Oli and Curtis were practically staring each other down Oli slightly glared at the darked haired boy. A mere smirk slightly stretched across Curtis's lips. He was confident about something, and Oli couldn't tell what it was exactly. It could be about Calla, then again, it could be about him. Curtis knew when to back down though, unlike Gojira. He loved a challenge.

"I think we should head to Amsterdam," Curtis spoke out. Calla looked up from her phone with a confused look.

"Pardon?"

"We should head to Amsterdam," He repeated, "We could head to De Wallen, and start doing some really vigilante justice."

"De Wallen is the red light district," Oli mentioned.

"Prescisely, we can clean up the rotten mess that's festering over there," Curtis explained. Oli shook his head.

"I say we lay low in Paris," He replied. Curtis rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Calla.

"Calla, come on," Curtis spoke out, "We can either head to Amsterdam and free tons of girls being held as sex slaves, or we can lay low in Paris like a bunch of pussies."

"We're not chickening out you wanker, it's called R&R," Oli argued, "We need to restock on weapons, food, maintain connections, everything!"

"We can do that in amsterdam too!" Curtis retorted.

"Why?! So you can get high and fuck a few prostitutes?!" Oli yelled.

Curtis shot up straight from his seat, his eyes practically burning with anger.

"Don't-you-FUCKING say that to me ever again," He hissed out, "I fucking hate whores! I fucking hate them! I-"

"Curtis! Curtis!" Calla soothed out, reaching over and touching his hand. Curtis took deep erratic breaths as he looked around. Various people were staring at him, curiously awaiting to see his next outburst. He looked back at Oli maliciously and pursed his lips. Oli glared at him with a great amount of coldness as he took a gulp of coffee. Curtis slowly sat down in his seat, his eyes never leaving Oli's. Calla gripped his hand and looked at him innocently.

"Curtis, calm down, okay?" She asked sweetly, "We'll go to Amsterdam, alright? We just need to rest up and restock on some things. Oli didn't mean to offend you. Didn't you Oliver?"

Oli merely scoffed and looked away. Curtis gave him a bitter look and then peered at Calla. He looked at her with hurtful, watering eyes. Calla looked at him sympathetically and rubbed his hand.

"Hey now, it's okay Curtis," Calla got up and went over to hug him, "Come on don't cry. We all say things we don't mean sometimes. We just gotta learn to reject what others say and move on."

Curtis wrapped his arms around Calla's waist and sniffled a little. Calla gave him a tight squeeze and closed her eyes with a small smile. Meanwhile, Curtis was looking over at Oli, a cocky smirk on his face. Oli gave him the finger and mouthed to him "Fuck You." Curtis gave him a wink before unwrapping his arms and going back to looking hurt. He wiped his eyes and Calla gave him a pat on the shoulder. She turned to Oli and gave him a look; the classic 'what the hell is wrong with you' look that a girlfriend only gave to her boyfriend. He in return gave him the 'what the fuck? I didn't do anything!' look. She shook her head at him and went back to Curtis.

"We'll go to amsterdam, alright?" Calla replied, "We just need to restock on some things first."

Curtis nodded lightly and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Calla let out a small sigh and looked over at Oli.

"Now I'm gonna go to the bathroom," She announced, "Can you two behave until I get back?"

"I will if he does," Oli spoke. Calla looked over at Curtis. He nodded lightly and looked down at his feet. She clapped her hands together.

"Alright, I'm off then," She chirped out, "Behave you two."

"Yes mum," Oli chuckled. Calla looked over at him and gently punched him in the arm. She placed a kiss on his cheek before leaving for the restrooms. As she did so, Oli slowly turned his head back to face Curtis. The dark haired boy was looking right at him, a cocky grin on his face. He slowly reached for his coffee cup and put it to his lips. Oli leaned back into his seat and folded his arms.

"You're a shitty actor" He spoke out.

"Well I've got Calla convinced," Gojira replied, "That's all that matters at this point."

Oli then leaned forward and put his arms on the table.

"Why do you want to go to Amsterdam?" He asked. Gojira let out an airy chuckle.

"Why don't you want to go to Amsterdam?" He asked in return. Oli merely eyed him, making Gojira let out a sigh.

"Richards has got England on the alert," He replied, "If we go to Amsterdam, it'll be like finding a needle in a haystack. Everyone's got dirt on them: Pimping, drug deals, trafficking, you name it. We'll blend in with everyone else. The difference is that we'll be cleaning up the shit that's been festering around down there."

"How on earth are we gonna wipe out a whole district?" Oli asked, "There's only three of us, it's impossible. We'll get arrested before we can even wipe out a third of a building."

A devilish smirk appeared on Gojira's face. He took a small sip of his drink before gracefully setting it back down on the table.

"Oh I've got a plan to handle that," He replied, "But tell me Oli, how good are you at breaking into things?"
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO! lol. Updaaated.
Sorry it took so long. I lost my USB Flashdrive, soooo, I'm fucked on updates.
I finally got 10 comments! haha, and as usual, here's your Honorable Mention:

Wonka Chocolate Bars and Baby Unicorns go out to:
Sokittiesaid
Bamm!
MeredithRedrum
MyBrokenHeartxoxo
Mrs Gey
thefamemonsterx
screamingxdreams
screamedlullaby
purplemonster
Clik
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx