Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 17: Medusas and Pandoras.

"Looks like we got another one, Cheif," Sally replied, "This one's from the french."

"The french?" Richards asked out, taking the file into his hands.

"Yup, two guys: Claude Poulain and Jean DeLacour," She explained, "They were found dead in a warehouse around 9am when the workers come in. Both of 'em had chelsea smiles, and the guy Claude had his arm severed off."

"Bloody hell," The comissioner hissed, "This bastard is sick."

"How'd you get this?" Richards asked.

"Grimsby exchanged over to the french, remember?" Sally replied, "He tipped us off and handed over whatever he could scoop up,"

"Viva la France," Richards scoffed.

"Well what do we do now?"

"We get the french to hand over the case," Commissioner answered, "We get the case, and continue to work from there. Right now our unsub is on the move, so we gotta work quicker now that he's branching out. Richards, you got any leads?"

"Working on it right now," He answered, "Right now, I'm curious about 'Kirsten' and her 'brother's' mysterious disappearance. She told us her brother was missing, and yet, here he is seen packing up the bags and leaving in a hurry."

"Maybe they know what really happened," Sally assumed.

"Maybe they even did something," The commissioner spoke. Richards shrugged.

"We won't find out by just standing here," He replied, "Sally, head over to the lab and see if Rummy has any recent credit card or checkbook uses since their disappearance. I'm gonna need that lady to come in and give the best facial description as possible. I'll give mine as well. I still remember their faces."

"You got it Richards," Commissioner spoke out, "We're gonna catch this bastard, guys. I just know it! Someone get an artist in here!"

Just then, everyone started to rush around and get everything together. Edward took a gulp of his coffee and loosened his tie, the thought of Kirsten's face still fresh in his mind. What on earth could possibly fuel them to kidnap Jenny and Troy? Or worse, murder them? Jenny was too sickly to go out and connect with others, but perhaps Troy had some enemies. He was, after all, a notorious drunkard and had a short temper. Maybe he got into a financial rut and the perps hired some top rate assassins to pick him off. Whatever it was, he knew he needed one thing in his grasp, and that was the last two people who saw Jenny and Troy alive.

"Bought the tickets to Amsterdam," Calla announced, walking out from the bathroom with wet hair. She was currently sporting Oli's Fresh Till Death tee and a pair of fitted boy shorts, revealing her long, slender legs. She rustled her hair with a towel and then tied it up in a loose, messy bun. Oliver was laying on the hotel bed with a bag of chips resting on his flat, colorful stomach. He was sporting just his boxers which were colorful as well. She smiled lightly at his laid back figure and walked over, setting herself next to him on the bed. She leaned over and kissed his lips gently before propping her head on her hand, putting her upperbody weight on her elbow.

"Calla, I don't want Gojira to help us anymore," He spoke out suddenly. Calla looked over at him, his face was pointed directly to the T.V, his hazel eyes glinting from the Tv's reflection.

"He's trying to play things in his favor," He explained, "He's not here to help us Calla. He's here to get what he wants. He doesn't have the same vision as us. He just wants to see the world burn."

"We need him though," Calla replied, looking down at the blankets. Oli continued to stare at the TV in silence. Calla continued to stare at him and just sighed, slipping off the bed.

"Did you pack, at least?" She asked.

"Yeh, I did," He answered, "Whoa wait, hold on, look at this."

She turned around to see the TV suddenly go from a cheesy soap opera, to a Special News Report. A beautiful brunette woman came on screen and began to report the story in french. The picture showed a bloody knife and caution tape, which could only mean one thing: Murder. Oli switched on the english subtitles and quickly scanned the screen.

"Two bodies were found mutilated at the old Debonaire Warehouse. ___(*#^Sbelive it to be one of a string of murders going down in the United K&@gdom___"

"These subtitles are proper shit," Oli replied, clicking the remote rapidly to change the language.

"It doesn't matter, they're tying it to the U.K., that's what we want," She replied, "Richards is probably having a field day right now. and the French won't want the UK sticking their limey noses into their business. They have a reputation after all. He'll be cut short before he can even get to the victims families."

Oli looked at the TV curiously as the pictures of the two muggers appeared on screen.

"I don't know, love, Richards is smart, he'll find a way around it," He replied. Just then a knock went off at the door. Call walked over and opened it. Curtis was standing on the other side with a bag of chips at hand, and a smile on his face. The brown haired girl's stomach twisted in irritation. Gojira was wide awake, and he seemed happy as a clam.

"Did you see the news?" He asked, walking past Calla and entering the room. Oli sat up in the bed and looked at him with a frown on his face.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"I was just looking at the news, duh," Gojira scoffed, "I must admit they tied it to the UK quicker than I expected, but I'm assuming that they have someone on the inside working for the French."

"Makes sense, we've never marked a french guy with the chelsea smile before," Oli spoke. Gojira stuffed a handful of chips into his mouth and chuckled.

"I can't wait to take it up a knotch," He spoke, "I've got plans guys. Good ones. We're gonna stir the pot and shake things up."

"What do you have in mind?" Oli asked. Gojira looked at the couple mischeviously and grinned.

"We're gonna assemble that army you two speak so fondly about," He answered. Calla's eyes glinted a little as a devilish smirk appeared on her face.

"And how would we do that, Gojira?" She asked. Gojira smiled back at her as well and turned to walk away. He walked back into his room and came back into theirs with a Manila folder. He handed it to Oli and smiled.

"I've already got four guys on our side," He announced. Oli opened up the folder and sifted through it's contents.

"These are Steel City Psych ward patients," He spoke out. Gojira grabbed another handful of chips and smiled with a nod.

"Steel City's finest," He boasted, "These four lads are gonna go with us for the rest of the trip. If we're gonna really make a difference more people need to be on board with us."

"Lee Malia, Jona Weinhofen, Matt Nicholls, and Matt Kean," Calla read, "Hmmm..."

"Oli, you've heard about these people before," Gojira mentioned, "They're the ones that you let go. The escapees that were being held captive by your wea-."

"I know who they are," Oli replied, "I'm just thinking whether or not I want them in on this."

"Oli's right," Calla spoke, "We need to test their strength and see how they cope on the field."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Gojira replied, shrugging his shoulders and feasting on another chip.

"Where are they now?" Oli asked, handing him back the folder. Gojira stopped eating breifly and stifled a small laugh.

"They're in amsterdam," He chuckled. Oli sat up on the bed and eyed the dark haired boy coldly.

"Is that why you want us to go there? To pick up your fucking posse?" He asked.

"No, I wanted to go there for the intended mission, but the boys being there is just a plus," Gojira replied simply.

"Well where in Amsterdam are they?" Calla asked.

"Arkin Mental Health Care" Gojira answered, "I'll draw up a break-in plan and once we get settled i-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, we're breaking into the looney bin?" Oli asked.

"Did I stutter? Yes, we're breaking in," Gojira replied, "Lee, Nicholls, Kean, and Jona are all being held at this hospital due to an attempt to rob a bank. They each plead insanity and were placed into the ward until The UK can step in and cart them back to sheffield."

Oli scoffed and folded his arms.

"You want these guys in with us, and they can't even pull through a robbery?"

Gojira smirked at him and shook his head.

"Oh sweet little Oli," He gushed, "Don't you know that everything happens for a reason?"

Call peered at him curiously, and suddenly everything clicked.

"They wanted to be caught," She stated. Gojira looked over at her and smiled warmly with a little hum.

"Prescisely," He replied, "They needed to be caught in order to get the stuff that I need."

"And what would that be, Gojira? Drugs?" Oli asked in a snarky tone. Gojira looked over at him expressionlessly for what seemed like minutes. Oli merely stared back with a great amount of coldness. He taunted him with his honey colored eyes, secretly challenging him on the spot. A smile slowly creeped up on his lips before he parted them to speak.

"...Information..." He replied, reaching into his bag of chips, "I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Sleep tight."

Gojira slipped out of the room and shut the door behind him. Calla continued to stare at the door as Oli turned down the volume to the T.V. and laid back on the bed with a sigh.

"I don't know why we keep him, Calla," He spoke out, "He's clearly trying to take control of the whole operation."

Calla snuggled into Oli's side quietly, looking down at his skin that was decorated with colorful pictures. She gently traced the eagle's feathers with her fingertips as she gently kissed the gypsy tattooed on the side of his neck. He closed his eyes and shifted to hold her in his arms.

"I love you," He sighed out, kissing her forhead lightly.

"I love you too," She whispered back, taking in the scent of cologne and cigarette smoke. Calla closed her eyes to the sound of Oli's breathing, lulling her to sleep and causing her dreams to take flight.

"You know you have to kill him for me," A familiar voice sounded. Oli stirred a little and shifted in the bed.

"I know, but It's just...hard,"

"I know deary, I know, but you promised me,"

"Can't I just...do something else? I mean, he's my boyfriend, I love him,"

"No! You don't, you don't know how to love,"

"Well...I-I think I do, when I'm around him..."

Oli opened his eyes groggily and immediately noticed the bathroom light turned on. He slipped out of bed sleepily and shuffled quietly over to the door. The door was slightly ajar, causing light to seep through. He peered through the doorway and saw Calla standing before the mirror. Her hair was all disheveled and she was staring directly at her reflection.

"You said you would kill him for me," She growled to her twin in the mirror.

"I know I did, but I can't now, he did nothing wrong to me," She replied, "He loves me, alot, and I love him back."

"NO!" Her reflection screamed, "You don't KNOW what love is, you bitch! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS!"

"Shut up!" Calla yelled.

"You're poisoned. You're a filthy, unclean waste of oxygen," Her reflection hissed, "You need to kill yourself. It's the only way this world can truly be clean. You say you want to help the world? Then fucking kill yourself. Do it."

"No," Calla whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Do it."

"No."

"DO IT!"

"Calla!" Oli yelled, swinging the door open. Calla quickly turned around and looked at Oli curiously. Her eye makeup was stained down her cheeks, and her eyes looked dark and empty. He stared at her in concern and stepped forward slightly.

"Calla, are you alright love?" He asked curiously. She didn't answer. She just contiued to stare at him curiously, slowly cocking her head to the side. Oli's heart pounded in his chest as he stepped closer. Calla stepped back slowly with each step he took.

"You're not supposed to love me," She mumbled, looking down at the floor. She clenched her fists and teeth tightly, her muscles slightly shaking with frustration.

"Calla, I think you need some sleep," He replied, "C'mon, I'll take you back to bed."

Calla shook her head and stepped back to the tub, slowly sitting herself down on the edge. She continued to look down at her bare feet, her messy hair covering her current expression.

"Calla," Oli soothed, "Baby, listen. You're acting really strange, and I think you should consider taking your me-"

"Don't say it!" She squealed, puttting her hands to her ears, "Don't say that word..."

"Calla,"

"I fucking hate that word," She hissed slowly.

"You need them though, you're acting up again," He replied, stepping closer to her.

"You're acting up again Calla," She quoted mockingly, "Calla, you're acting up again! YOU'RE ACTING UP AGAIN CALLA! CALLA!"

"Calla stop it," Oli demanded, reaching over to take her hand. Calla jerked back with a scream and smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch me!!" She screamed.

"I'm only trying to help love! You need to calm down!" He yelled back, reaching over to take her arm. Once again, Calla rejected him, and once again, Oli attempted to take her arm. It escelated to the point where Calla swung her hand around and smacked Oli right in the face. He winced at the stinging sensation on his skin and turned to face her. She stared at him with dark, cold eyes that were filled with mixed emotions; hate, fear, rage, angst. All sorts of things. He took deep erratic breaths and grabbed both of her arms, gripping onto them tightly and pulling her off the tub. Calla squirmed and writed around violently screaming for him to let her go. She used her hands to cover his face and try to pry herself away from him. He ended up biting her hand violently and pushing her away, making her fall to the floor.

"What the fuck Calla!" He screamed, "Why the fuck won't you let me help you?! Do you want to die! Huh!?"

"Yes! I want to die!" She screamed back, her eyes red and glassy with tears, "I want me to die, I want you to die! I want everyone to just fucking DIE!"

"Shut up!" He screamed, "Just shut up! You're sick!"

His breath suddenly got caught in his throat, his hazel eyes widening at the words he just spoke. Calla looked up at him with black tears moistening her cheeks, a shocked expression on her face.

"Wh-Wh-What...What did you say?" She asked.

"N-Nothing, I'm going to bed," He replied.

"You said I was sick," She whimpered, "You said I was sick, like everyone else does! You said it Oli! don't deny it!"

"Shut up," He replied, leaving the bathroom area.

"No! No I won't shut up! You think I'm crazy, don't you!? DON'T YOU?!"

"I'm not doing this tonight, Calla," He replied, walking over to his drawers. Calla walked out of the bathroom and eyed him visciously as he sifted through his stuff for clothes to wear. She looked over at the kitchen breifly, and then at his back, clean and untouched by tattoos. She pursed her lips as she walked over to the small kitchen cautiously and slipped out the long, shiny ice pick that was sitting on the counter. She gripped onto the handle tightly as she cautiously stepped over to where Oli was, holding up the pic. He continued to remain oblivious and kept searching for shirts.

"I'm keeping my promise Oli, do forgive me," She spoke out. Oli turned around asking, "what?", but his sentance was stopped short with a Cry of anger, and the feeling of something sharp and cold being stabbed into his chest.

"OLI!" Calla screamed, shooting up from the bed. She put her hands through her hair as tears stung her eyes and she screamed Oli's name over and over. Her boyfriend came running through from the bathroom, stumbling to adjust his boxers.

"Calla! Hey, Calla what's wrong?" He asked, rushing to her side of the bed. She practically lunged for his body and clung onto him tightly, digging her face into his frame. Tears practically soaked his skin as she sobbed and sobbed in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I saw BMTH on the AP Tour at the house if blues 4 days ago, and my mind was fucking BLOWN. Like my brains splattered on the floor. That kind of blown. I met All of them, and Oli's brother Tom! I told Jona that he was the shit and he gave me a high five, haha. I practically Fangirled on his ass, I'm just saying. Haha. I freaking love that dude, it's kind of ridiculous.

Their accents = MUUHHHH <3 just saying.
</fangirl moment>

Baby red pandas and pumpkin spice muffins go out to:
BuddyLover
Supersonicskyline
purplemonster
celinasmile
Torahime
foals-
Clik
skelanimalsloverX3
MeredithRedrum
thefamemonsterx
Dame Chance
LizzieLullaby


Oh yeah, PS: Idk if there's ACTUALLY a psych ward in amsterdam (I did my research, couldn't find anything hardcore saying there is) but there is one in this story, just saying. lol.
Alright PEACE.
Skyler.