Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 18: Blacklist

Oli and Calla woke up and didn't say a word to each other. Calla was still shaken up about last night, her nightmare leaving her at a loss for words. Oli tried countless times, giving her kisses here and whispers there, but it was no use. Calla was upset, and all he could do was wait it out.

"Morning gents!" Curtis chirped out, walking into their room, "Got me stuff packed and ready to run. You guys good to go?"

"Yeah, we're good," Oli spoke.

"Calla!" Curtis chirped, "I watched SpongeBob SquarePants in french yesterday, couldn't understand a word they were saying, but anyway! that's not the point, I was flipping the channels, and there was a commercial for a runway show hosted by Victoria's Secret! I saw you walking in it! I had no idea you were a model."

"Yeah, but that's mostly a side project I do," She replied, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. Curtis nodded lightly with a smile and gripped his bag tightly. Oli came up next to them and got out his card key.

"Alright, does everyone have everything?" He asked. Curtis and Calla nodded lightly, and all three walked out of the bedroom for good.

"Here, can you take my stuff to the car," Curtis asked, "I gotta take a leak real quick."

Oli rolled his eyes and grabbed hold of Curtis's bag. The couple walked out the car by the exit a few doors down from their room. Curtis walked out to the lobby and into the men's room, heading to the urinal and unzipping his jeans. As he began to pee, he heard a toilet flush, and a bathroom stall door open. He looked out to the corner of his eye, and slightly tensed up. Detective Richards was in the same room.

"Evenin'," Richards greeted, looking over at the dark haired boy with a smile. He walked over to the sink and rolled up his sleeves. The dark haired boy walked up to the sink next to him. Eddie turned on the faucet and washed his hands, he looked up into the mirror and saw that the boy just staring at him. Eddie furrowed a little and stared back at him through the mirror.

"Something the matter, son," He asked, contemplating on what this boy's problem was.

"You're Eddie Richards," Curtis replied slowly.

"Indeed I am," He replied, turning around to face him, "And your name is."

"That's not important," The boy replied, "What's important is...that you're here, standing before me."

Well, one can honestly say that Eddie was creeped out, but he kept a strong, and stern look on his face. He leaned against the sink and folded his arms.

"You're clearly from the U.K," Eddie remarked, "Sheffield, isn't it? What're y-"

"You're never going to catch up to him," The boy replied, his eyes dark and cold, a mischevious grin on his face. Eddie furrowed at his expression and started to slide away from him.

"Ohhh...kay, I think you need to go back to your parents now," He suggested with an uneasy scoff.

"He's assembling an army," Gojira spoke out, "He's assembling an army greater than the Nazi's, greater than the Roman warlords of the past, a greater army that even God himself would fear."

"Who...what are you talking about?" Eddie asked frowning as things were slightly starting to click. Gojira merely smiled and cocked his head slightly to the side.

"You've got gorgeous eyes, you know that?" He replied with a chuckle.

"Who are you," Eddie demmanded, "No, you know what? Not even, you're coming with me."

"No!" Gojira growled, stepping back, "Don't touch me..."

"What is your name then?!" Eddie yelled, "Tell me!"

"What's in a name," Gojira spoke out which a chuckle, "That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

"Don't toy with me, boy," Eddie warned, stepping closer to Gojira.

"Don't! Step closer..." Gojira warned, "I'll tell you something special, and that's all you'll get from me, alright?"

"Alright," Eddie answered. Gojira looked down at the ground, and then slowly back up at him with a dark, cold, grin on his face.

"The people you're looking for don't exist," He replied simply. Eddie frowned at him and shook his head.

"Alright you're coming with me," He stated, stepping forward to grab his arm. Before the Detective could even say another word, Gojira swung his arm around and pushed Edward towards his face by the back of his head. Their lips touched only breifly, making Edward push him back fiercly and pinning him to the wall.

"What the fuck!" He hissed.

"Oh my god this feels amazing!" Gojira groaned with a sick laugh.

"Shut the hell up! You're under arrest!" Richards yelled, reaching into his pocket for the cuffs.

"Oh my god, handcuffs too?! Ugh, Richards you know just how t-"

"Shut UP!" He yelled, placing them on his wrists. He tightened them and yanked Gojira off the wall.

"I don't know what the hell your problem is, but you need to take a damn seat," Richards jeered.

"I just wanted a kiss," Gojira whined, "I'm really sorry! I thought you wanted it."

Richards guided him outside and sat him down on the seat outside the bathroom.

"Now, what's your name?"

"Edward Jonathan Richards," Gojira replied. Eddie smirked and folded his arms. Gojira sighed and jutted out his lip.

"You're no fun," He replied, "It's David Leroy Cunningham, born and raised in Steel City UK."

"Well Davey,"

"No, my rapist bastard of a Father called me Davey, call me David," Gojira demanded. Eddie furrowed a little and stared at him.

"You're not...James Cunningham's son are you?" He asked.

"The Steel City rapist? Yeah, the one and only," Gojira lied. Eddie's eyes slightly widened as he sat down next to him.

"Your father was...how did he...I had no idea he had a son," He replied. Gojira merely shrugged, smiling happily inside his head.

"Rarely mentioned us after he left," He lied, "Me mum reported his ass because she found me as a child naked on the bed with him on top. He booked it out the door, and we never heard of him since. I took on his name though, only because Buskerville sounds lame."

"So you...why are you here in france?"

"Going here to get treated mentally, me mum said," He replied, "I got problems, see. And from what happened in the bathroom, I assume you can vouch for that."

"Yeah, unfortunately," Eddie chuckled, "Well, you don't seem anywhere near as bad as your father, but you gotta understand you can't do that to people, especially men of the law."

"I know officer," Gojira pouted, jutting out his lip slightly, "I promise, it won't happen again."

Eddie stared a him briefly and scanned his features up and down. He nodded slightly and got them both up off the seat. He turned Gojira around and unlocked the cuffs.

"Alright, now I need to ask you something else before you go," He spoke out, turning Gojira around, "Who did you mean by when you said that He was building an army?"

"Oh you know, Satan," Gojira chuckled, a smile on his face. Eddie looked at him in slight sympathy and shook his head.

"Alright then, go...go on ahead," He replied, dismissing him from his sight. Gojira quickly lunged at the detective and gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you so much officer!" He chirped. Eddie kept his arms out the whole time and slightly struggled as Gojira hugged him tightly.

"Alright! Alright! Just go!" Eddie chuckled. Gojira unwrapped his arms and quickly rushed off to the exit Oli and Calla went out of. He found Oli standing in the parking lot holding up his arms.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He yelled. Gojira ran across the parking lot and gently patted Oli's face as he rushed by towards the car. Oli quickly turned and followed suit. The two of them got into the car and Oli pulled out of the lot.

"What on earth happened Curtis?!" Calla asked, "You were in there for practically half an hour!"

"Look to your left and you'll see why," Gojira replied. Oli and Calla looked to the left and shock appeared on their faces. A rung of police men were stationed outside of the hotel.

"What the fuck? What happened?!" Calla exclaimed.

"Richards is in there, He put a track on Troy's debit card," Gojira answered. Calla looked back at Curtis, and then shot a look over at Oli.

"I thought you got rid of that!"

"I did!" Oli exclaimed,

"He did, but I dug it up," Gojira defended, "I paid a kid in cash to use it in the gift shop. I need Richards here in order to see the surprise I set up for him."

"What surprise!?" Oli asked out. Gojira looked away from the window and at the two sitting in front.

"If I told you guys, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" He stated, looking back out the window.

"Don't worry guys," He remarked with a smile, "You'll all see soon enough."

x-x-x-x-x-x

"Who was that?" Tammy asked out, holding her clipboard to her chest.
"Just some boy," Richards sighed, looking down at his black loafers.

"You had him in cuffs, Richards," She replied.

"He came up to me in the bathroom and tried to kiss me," He explained, "I cuffed him up and sat him down for a talk. He said some strange stuff earlier."

"What did he say?" She asked.

"He said 'The people you're looking for don't exist,'" He answered, "and he said that someone was building an army that even God would fear."

"He could be just another loony fan of this serial killer," Sally replied, coming up to them, "I've got several websites online worshiping the killer like he's some God. People type up prayers, wishes for people they want dead, all sorts of sick things."

"God, these people," Tammy breathed.

"It gets worse," Sally remarked, "We've got people now claiming to be the killer online, calling themselves vigilantes and saints of all that is fair. None of them we've checked out so far are legit, but it looks like we might have to work the internet now in case the killer does come up."

"Christ," Richards hissed, smoothing back his hair, "Well let's just work on this one thing right now, okay guys? What've we got on the card use?"

"Well it shows here the card was used last night at 9:00 p.m., and this morning at 10:30," Sally answered, "Purchases last night show that they were a...Cadbury Crunchie and a Soda pop. and then this morning's purchase was...a Victoria's secret model magazine, and some tissues."

"Wow," Tammy replied, "That's a bit disturbing."

"Hey, this guy's a sicko, what do you expect?" Sally asked.

"It's not him," Eddie spoke.

"What?" Sally and Tammy asked in unison.

"When using your card, a camera takes record of who's using it via camera, and records when it was used for security purposes," Richards replied, "The killer would never slip up like that. He's way too smart. I'm gonna need the tapes that show the times of when the card was used."

"Already one step ahead of you," A male voice spoke out. Matt Godfrey, another investigator on this case, walked into their little group with a printed out picture. The photo revealed a blonde boy, looking about the age of 13 or so, waiting patiently at the counter. A soda bottle and a purple wrapped candy was on the counter.

"Okay, interview the store clerk, and see if we can find this little boy," Richards spoke out, "We gotta found out how he got hold of this card."

Everyone nodded their heads and dispersed to their positions. Richards let out a rigid sigh and reached into his back pocket. He furrowed at the feeling of emptiness. He patted both his back pockets, and then his front pockets.

"What the hell?" Richards muttered, "Where's my wallet?"

He reached into both his back pockets and perked up at the feeling of paper. He pulled out a small white piece of folded paper and opened it.

Every Athlete Deserves a Trophy, Don't You Think?
Smile, Richards. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SHIT.
Awww yeeeeah. lol. Soo here's the next chapter, and the next one's gonna be brutal. In fact, The Amsterdam section is just gonna be whack!! I'm kind of excited. Is that wierd? Yeahhh I think so, shutting up! lol.

Black kittens and Italian sodas with cream go out to:
BeccaSykes
celinasmile
WeDanceLikeZombies
skelanimalsloverX3
Biffy Clyro
BuddyLover