Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 2: You're Better Off Dead (by our hands).

"So wait, what happened?" His dad asked over the phone. Oli rolled his eyes.

"I told you, the car overheated and broke down," He lied, "And since I'm near Calla's house I'll be staying there until morning."

"O..kay, well, thanks for calling I guess,"

"No problem Dad, I'll see you later, bye," Oli quickly hung up and looked up at the beautiful looking mansion. He exited out of the car, placing his keys in the back of his pocket. He walked up the drive and knocked on the door, waiting patiently for someone to answer. He heard footsteps getting louder and then the lock snapped. The door opened and her beautiful face appeared before me. Her black hair was a mess and was held up in the back with a clip. She was wearing a baggy grey boatneck shirt and fitted short shorts, showing off her amazing legs. She looked at Oli up and down with wide eyes.

"Oli, what happened?!" She asked, pulling him inside the house.

"What do you mean?" He asked, unaware of what's going on. She held his arms and turned him towards a mirror. He still had bloodstains splatter painted on one side of his face. She turned Oli around and looked him square in the eyes.

"What did you do?" She asked him. He smiled lightly and leaned into her lips. They were so soft and warm. He gently pulled her bottom lip as he broke away. He smiled at her warmly.

"I killed someone," He announced, "Well, a few someones. I got a gun, a good one too. Plus some money."

"Oli," She pouted, "I thought we were in this together."

"I know love," He spoke as he kissed her lips, "But this one was a little short notice."

He nuzzled her nose with his and kissed her lips. She shifted and gently bit the tip of his nose with a giggle. He wrinkled his nose and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, go shower, I'll watch the news," She informed.

Oli nodded and headed upstairs. As he turned on the water and started to strip down, his phone buzzed on the counter. He grabbed it and read the ID. It was Calla. He clicked open and read the text:

So you killed a gang of Chav's, huh?
A bunch of neighbors are bumbling about a description.
They're saying that you're black. lol.


Oli scoffed a little.

I might as well be. Anyway, the water's nice and warm.
I'll be out in a minute.


He clicked 'send' and stepped into the shower. He washed away all the blood and sweat that was on him. It felt so refreshing and relaxing. After washing out his hair and the rest of his body, he stepped out and started to dry off. Once his lower half was dry enough, he slipped on some underwear and started towel drying his hair. He looked at his phone while doing so: No New Messages. Oli breathed in a little and bit his lip at the random thought he just had. He switched over to camera and set it on the sink. He then bent over slightly and pouted a little as it snapped a picture. He peered at it closely and put at the bottom: Enjoy ;] <333. He then clicked send and walked out of the bathroom, clutching his phone tightly as he rummaged through drawers for some clothes to wear. He had stayed there so often, he thought that he'd might as well leave most of his clothes there. He looked throughout the drawers, but couldn't find any of his pajama pants.

"Bloody hell," He muttered to himself. He shook his head and started going through Calla's things. He pulled out the most boyish pair of pajama pants she had. They were green, grey, and blue plaid pants with white cat paw prints on where your ass would be. Oli groaned a little and shrugged. Pj's were Pj's. He slipped them on and walked downstairs, only to find Calla watching the news. They were showing Graduation pictures and baby pictures of all the victims. The camera panned over and showed the parents and their relatives crying and wailing. Calla scoffed.

"Parents, they're so vile," She hissed, "They treat their kids like shit, and then put themselves on a pedestal when their spawn drop dead early."

"Should we off 'em too?" He asked curiously. Calla stared at the screen for a good moment, and then shook her head.

"No, it's best that we let them wallow in their own ignorance," She spoke, "The world is truly rotting Oli, there's no stopping it now."

"True," Oli spoke, "But we can slow it down as much as we can."

She turned her head and smiled at him lovingly.

"What do you say you and I go shopping tomorrow?" She asked.

"Do you mean clothes shopping, or shopping" He asked.

"Which do you prefer, love?" She asked in a slight sexy voice. Oli leaned over and started to place little kisses on her neck.

"I like the sound of both," He stated. Calla bit her lip and wrapped her arms around him. He shifted and started passionately kissing her on the lips. She shifted them so they were both lying flat on the couch, Oli on top. They continued to kiss each other passionately as the Victim's parents came onto the screen.

"Whoever you are, we will find you, and we will bring our boys to justice. You are a monster for taking away what is precious to us, and now it's time for us to take away what's precious to you: Your pride, and your freedom!"

A wave of applause went off as the couple started to undress each other.

-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x--x-x-x-

Calla took a long drag from her cigarette and checked her phone for any texts. Oli looked around as he munched on a bag of frito chips. It was a nice day at Orchard Square: the sun was out, the sky was bright blue, and the air was crisp and clear. He took a sip of Calla's Rockstar energy drink and looked over at her. She looked cute as usual. She closed up her phone and looked over at Oli with a warm smile. She reached over and took his hand into hers, rubbing his knuckles with her thumb.

"How's everything with you, love?" She asked sweetly. Oli smiled lightly.

"Fine, it's just my Aunt keeps ticking me off,"

"What'd she do this time,"

"She called people who kill other people sick evil psychopaths"

Calla furrowed a little.

"Well that's mean, not all people who kill are like that," She spoke.

"That's what I said too, but she doesn't believe me," He replied.

"Don't worry love, I promise things'll get better," She assured, "Once she sees how clean and perfect the world is, she'll be thanking us."

Oli gave her a small smile and kissed her on the lips. Their intimate moment was broken quickly by the loudmouthed man at the table in back of them. A scruffy looking biker man was arguing with a waitress. He had a scruffly look to him: an unkempt beard, dark shades, leather vest and ripped jeans.

"I've had a hard day," he seethed, knuckles turning white, "don't you fucking tell me I can't buy alcohol without my ID. Look at me! Do I look like I'm under fucking age to you?!"

"What would you guys like?" Oli and Calla's waitress asked. The couple looked over at the man who continued to yell. They then exchanged a certain look at each other, one that each other knew all too well. They had found their next victim.

"I'll have the baked Alaska please," Calla requested, "And what would you like, love?"

"I'll have the Brioche," He stated. The waitress nodded and took their menus. After she left, Oli and Calla continued to look at the man.

"Just get me the fucking steak and eggs then," The man snapped.

"I'm sorry sir, we only serve French based meals here," The waitress peeped.

"Then get me a fucking fish!" He yelled, "Bloody hell, is it so hard to get a good meal around here?!"

Oli turned back to Calla and smiled lovingly.

"I'm thinking torture, what about you?" He asked, taking her hand into his own.

"I don't know, I kinda want to bang him up a little more," She answered, "Maybe we can beat him a bit afterwards?"

"Whatever you want love," He spoke, winking at her.

After they finished their meal, they watched closely as their victim stomped off towards his motorcycle parked in the alley. He had his back towards the outside world as he slipped on his gloves and sunglasses. Oli and Calla waited outside across the street.

"You stry to stall him, I'll knock him out," Oli muttered. Calla nodded lightly and smiled at the very thought.

Meanwhile, the scruffy man adjusted his sunglasses and turned on his vehicle. He was heading for the other side of the building, a sort of shortcut to where he wanted to go. He revved up his engine and was about to move, but an attractive looking girl tended to stop him.

"Excuse me sir," She peeped meekly. The man cut off his engine and scanned her up and down. She smiled lightly and touched his shoulder, pressing her other hand to her heart.

"I'm having a bit of car trouble, do you mind helping me?"

"Anything for you little birdy," He answered, looking at her with lustful eyes. Calla secretly rolled her own in her mind. She merely smiled and started leading him to where Oli was hiding. The man was completely unaware of what fate had bestowed on him. Calla noticed the glint in the metal that Oli had in his hands and looked ahead. The man followed close behind her.

"I remember you now, you're that chick who was looking at me at the restaurant," He recalled looking ahead, "Where's the guy you were snogging with, you're boyfrie-"

WHAM! A huge crack went off as Oli swung the lead pipe into the man's head. He went down flat into the ground and laid there flat. Blood started seeping through the wound as Oli grabbed the small knife out of the man's hand. Calla widened her eyes slightly.

"Oli, you weren't supposed to kill him," She spoke in a slight scolding tone. Oli looked up at her and frowned a little.

"Did you see how he was looking at you?" He asked.

"No?"

"He was gonna touch you," He replied as he held up the knife, "He wanted to use this to get you to have sex with him."

Oli looked down at the guy and kicked his head to the side. Another small crack went off.

"Fucking wanker," He hissed. He looked over at Calla and saw that her eyes sparkled a bit. A blissful smile spread across her face.

"You truly are amazing Oli, you saved me," She cooed as she jumped on him and kissed him. Oli stumbled back a little and hit the wall. His wince quickly turned into a smile as he opened his mouth and she slipped her tongue in. He lifted her up a little and held her as she wrapped her legs around him. Her hands slipped into his hair and she tugged a little as she broke the kiss. He looked into her light brown eyes and smiled.

"I should let you get into danger more often,"

She let out a snicker and continued to kiss her loving, compassionate, and caring boyfriend. They quickly stopped when they heard a small moan go off. She looked behind her and saw the guy moving a bit. She looked back at Oli.

"Should we stash him?"

Oli nodded with a devious smile. Calla showed the exact same smile and looked back at the man.

"This is gonna be fun..."
♠ ♠ ♠
LEAVE COMMENTS! :D

Yours truly,
Skyler.