Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 3: Organ Grinder

A sharp pain throbbed through the man's head. His vision was slightly blurry; he felt lightheaded and heavy. He looked around, his eyes rolling and trailing off in the process. A light was swinging high above him, making shadows shift and swirl around. It flickered lightly, bugs and flies buzzing around it's aura. He tried moving, but his muscles wouldn't budge.

"ughhh, what the hell?" He slurred out. He looked down at his hands. They were bound tightly to the wooden chair. His heart rate sped up as he attempted to get out. He jerked up and down, but constricting his muscles made his body hurt even more. His head pounded and throbbed, a sharp pain jolting through his neck. He started to grow frantic and panic, he couldn't get out! He couldn't move!

"HELP! HELLO?! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" He screamed out, blood pouring down his lips.

"It's no use," A male voice soothed. The man painfully turned his head towards the speaker. He watched as the light from the speaker hitting his cigarette revealed the dark pools of his eyes. The speaker let out a small cloud of smoke and walked forward, the sounds of his shoes setting the same pace as his own heart beat. The man's eyes widened as he stepped into the light. It was the guy that was staring at him from the restaurant! The man grew fearful of his life and jerked the chair away from him.

"Y-y-you! You're that guy from earlier!" He yelled. The boy simply looked at his fingers.

"I prefer the name Oli," He replied in a bored tone, "And your name is?"

The man didn't answer, his bottom lip trembled at the sight of the glistening metal piece Oli had in his hand. Oli looked down at it, and then back up at him with a smile. He walked closer and got onto his knees next the man. He held up the knife, showing the man his own reflection. His lip had a huge gash, and bruises covered most of his face. Oli shifted the knife so the sharp point touched his wrinkled cheek. a small bit of blood exposed itself. The man screwed his eyes shut and shook in fear.

"I believe I asked you a question sir, now what's your name?" Oli asked.

"E-e-Eddie, Eddie Warkins," The man stammered. A devious smile spread across his face. He turned back to the darkness.

"Did you hear that love?" He asked out, "This bloke's name is Eddie."

"Really now," A female voice replied. Eddie looked over Oli's shoulder and watched as the sound of high-heeled boots came louder. Then appeared a pale looking girl dressed in black. Her lips were painted a deep cherry red and her hair was wrapped in a loose and messy bun. She walked up next to Oli, placing a small kiss on his lips. She looked down at Eddie, her eyes piercing his own. She bent over and looked at him.

"I had an uncle named Eddie," She whispered coldly, "You know what he did?"

Eddie shook his head no in fear. Calla smirked and got down on her knees next to him.

"Well, my uncle and his brother, my dad, would come home really, really piss drunk," She explained in a slight whisper, "Well, one night, they came home all upset and boozed up, so they called out my name. 'Calla, Calla' my dad would call, 'Calla, I have a game to play, you wanna play Calla?"

The man breathed in sharply as she stroked his skin and whispered in his ear.

"Do you know what that game was, Uncle Eddie?" She whispered.

The man didn't reply. He merely tensed up as she kissed his ear.

"It was [who could fuck her the longest until she enjoyed it," She hissed, "And I never...fucking...did."

The man gripped onto the chair and screwed his eyes shut as tears came down his face. Calla giggled and got up from the ground.

"But don't worry Ed, we promise you'll enjoy this game," She assured.

"Fuck that! Let me the hell out of here! Y-Y-You guys are sick freaks! LET ME OUT!" He screamed. Calla folded her arms and started going into deep thought. She then looked over at Oli.

"Love, how about you take care of this one? He's not squeamish enough for me," She spoke, looking down at her sidekick for any texts. Oli nodded lightly.

"Any preferences?" He asked. Calla looked over at Eddie and saw it. She saw the light, those sparkly diamonds in his eyes that were flickering fear, and hope. That's exactly what she wanted to see. She smiled back at Oli and kissed his lips once more.

"Do whatever you want; I'm curious to see what kind of screams you can get out of him,"

Oli gave a devious smile and leaned back into his girlfriend’s lips. She parted her own as he slipped his tongue inside and probed her mouth. He shot an evil glare at Eddie as he slowly broke their kiss. He let go of Calla and walked towards him as she sat on a stack of old crates. Eddie screamed out bloody murder and attempted to scoot away as Oli pulled out the knife from before. He grabbed hold of Eddie's arm and jerked him forward.

"Did you fucking use this to get to my girlfriend?!" He yelled.

He didn't answer. He just shook and cried in fear. Oli smacked him across the head.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, you scumbag, were you going to rape my girlfriend?" He repeated coldly.

Eddie spat in Oli's face, flecks of blood splattering on his cheek and forehead. Oli wiped it off and looked at it in his hand, a smile spreading across his face. He lunged at Eddie and stuck the knife in his mouth, Eddie's eyes widening and him screaming in shock.

"Shut the fuck up!" Oli spat, "I fucking hate guys like you! You're the reason why this world sucks, why everyone's scared to go out at night. You fucking disgust me!!"

Eddie screwed his eyes shut and whined out for God to save him. Oli smirked as he got up on Eddie's lap and held his eyes.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river..."

"We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain." Calla chanted.

"For if you do, one day you'll look behind you and see us," Oli spoke as he leaned into Eddie's ear. He pressed the knife harder against the corner of Eddie's mouth. He screamed out bloody murder as the metal blade tore the skin like a zipper. Blood dripped down onto Oli's shirt and Eddie screamed out mercy. Oli didn't pay any mind to it though; he just continued to rip apart the man's skin. He then worked the other side of Eddie's mouth and looked back at his artwork. He had created the perfect Chelsea smile on this man's face. The man shook and screamed out mercy once more, blood and spit splattering onto Oli's skin. He gave a devilish smile and reached in back of him. He pulled out the black silenced gun from before and pressed it to Eddie's forehead.

"And we'll send you to whatever God you wish...."

BANG! A muffled shot rang in the air along with a spritzed mist of blood, brains, and bone fragments. Oli wiped away the red liquid and looked over at his girlfriend. She stared at him with fire and passion in her eyes. Oli got off the lifeless body and walked over to his girlfriend, smiling lovingly. She bit her lip as he looked up at her with warm eyes.

"Was that good enough for yo-" He was cut off by his girlfriend lunging at him and pinning him to the ground. She dove into his lips and started passionately caressing them. Her fingers got tangled into his hair and she pulled at the roots. He broke the kiss and let out a loud moan that rang throughout the warehouse. Oli looked over as the blood started seeping closer to him and Calla. She stripped off his shirt and pinned him to the floor, the wet red liquid touching against his skin. Their lips connected once more. Oli suckled on her lip before gently licking them. She tasted amazing to him, in every which way. Calla then slowly broke the kiss, tugging on his right snakebite piercing in the process. She sat him up and looked at him up and down. She smiled, caressing his back and getting blood smeared on her hands.

"You sir, are drop dead sexy," She spoke as she kissed his lips once more. Oli smirked between her lips and wrapped his arms around her. He quickly broke the kiss as the sound of sirens sounded off in the distance. He looked up at her and smiled.

"We should probably go now, love," He announced. Calla nodded lightly and they both got up to run. They escaped out through the back and ran towards the car. The drove off into the darkness as Calla looked in the rear-view mirror. A man from the bar across the street led the Cops over to the warehouse entrance. She couldn't help but plaster on a small grin. A feeling of success and power came over her.

"20 down, the rest of the world to go..." She muttered to herself.

That night, Calla and Oliver drove back to his house. The couple got out of the car and walked over to his basement window. He looked back at his girlfriend and kissed her passionately on the lips. She slowly broke the kiss and whispered goodnight.

"You and I should go to the cafe tomorrow," She announced quietly. He nodded his head and kissed her once more before she broke away to leave. He watched as she pulled out of the driveway and quietly went down the street. He let out a satisfied sigh and picked open the lock on the window. He slowly slid it open and carefully climbed through, landing on the ground softly. He shut the window and locked it, then turned his heel towards the spare bedroom they had down there. He threw his bloody clothes in to the washing machine, and changed into only some pajama pants. He opened the bedroom door and plopped down on his bed, falling asleep instantly. The silent sound of Eddie's screams hummed in his dreams.

"Oliver, you're here. I didn't even hear you come in last night," His mom spoke that early morning. Oli rubbed his eyes and looked around at his family. Tom was munching on some cereal with soymilk while his dad was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper. His mom set before him a plate of pancakes with cottage cheese and peach topping. He looked up at his mother and smiled as she kissed his forehead.

"I'm so glad you decided to get up and eat with us," His mom cooed, "It's been so long since I seen you with us at the table."

"Yeah, and I was actually starting to miss that ugly mug of yours," Tom chuckled.

"Bug off wanker, you know you love this," Oli replied, pointing to his face. Tom shrugged as his dad rustled and shifted the newspaper.

"Looks like another murder went down, and not too far from here either," His dad announced. His mom furrowed a little as she sat down with a cup of tea.

"Where at? Who was it?"

"Edward Warkins," He announced, "Says here that he was a worker at the Steel Manufacturing Company."

"Oh how sad," His mom sighed, "Did he have a family?"

"Nope," His dad spoke, "But it says it was another torture type killing, and then he was shot in the head."

Oli chewed on his pancakes and reminisced about last night's events. A small smile crept across his face as his mom got up shaking her head.

"Poor thing, no one deserves to die like he did,"

"Says he had a record though," His dad announced, "If caught he was gonna be prosecuted for child pornography, sexual assault, and battery."

Oli smiled inside himself as he munched on his pancakes, a feeling of accomplishment coming over him. Tom looked at him curiously as he munched on his cereal.

"What're you so smug about?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing," Oli spoke simply, shrugging his shoulders. Truth was though; he was so smug about the act he committed. He felt so powerful, so accomplished, he felt heroic.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone can tell me the famous quote laced into this chapter,
they'll get a banner Photoshopped by me. :)

Leave me some love, yo.
Skyler.