Status: omfg I have 10 STARS! eee! You guys are epic. ^.^

Chelsea Smile.

Chapter 9: Whereabouts.

It had been 5 days. 5 days since the accident, 5 days without speaking to each other, and 5 days without killing. Calla was stripping the house of whatever she could fit in her bag. She took jewelry, heirlooms, and objects that looked like they could be worth something on the Market. Oli merely slept. He stayed in their room for the entire 5 days, hell, Calla was starting to wonder if he was even alive. She had told Oli two days ago that she had forgiven him, but obviously her word wasn’t enough. He locked himself in the room and hasn’t come out since. He hasn’t come down for food, for comfort, nothing. He just sleeps, and she just waits.

Noon time had rolled around. Calla decided to make some lunch, Grilled Cheese with baby peas on the side. The smell of burned bread loomed in the air as she flipped, stirred, tossed, and sprinkled various things. She placed the perfectly made sandwiches on their proper plates and spilled out some baby peas on the side. She poured a large glass of Milk and took Oli’s plate upstairs.

*Knock *Knock*

“Oli? Oli, I’ve got lunch for you,” Calla announced. There was no answer; the sound of the bed shifting went off. Calla knocked again.

“C’mon love, you need to eat something,”

“I’m not hungry,” A male voice mumbled.

“Don’t you lie to me Oli,” Calla demanded, “It’s been five days since you last ate. You’ve complained before when you hadn’t eaten in 3 hours.”

“Go away,” Oli spoke. Calla shook her head and set the plate down to the side. She slipped the bobby pin out of her hair and bent it slightly wider. She slipped the pin into the lock and started to pick away. The doorknob let out a ‘click’ and Calla swung open the door. She grabbed his plate of food and marched inside. She turned to face Oli who was shirtless on the bed. She walked over and set it on top of his stomach.

“Eat,” She demanded. Oli shifted his head and looked over at her.

“No,” He turned his head away from her gaze. She frowned at him and tried again, this time by grabbing his face and turning it towards her own. She looked into his sad eyes sternly and shook her head at him.

“You listen here Oliver,” She spoke out, “You’re going to eat this whether you like it or not. I made this food for you, and only you. I put work into this; I put thought and care into this. Don’t think I won’t shove this food down your throat because I will, and you won’t like it. Now eat!”

Oli blinked at her a few times. She loosened her grip on his face and leaned into his lips, placing a soft kiss on them. He slowly shifted his position and sat up straight, looking down at his food. Calla stood up straight and folded her arms.

“Now, are you going to eat that?”

Oli nodded his head.

“Do you promise?”

Another nod came in response. Calla nodded her head and smiled lightly.

“Good, now I’ll be back up here in 10 minutes,” She announced, “And in those 10 minutes I better be seeing that plate halfway gone. Alright?”

Oli nodded again, not making eye contact with her. Calla nodded in satisfaction and slipped out of the bedroom. She went downstairs and started working on her own lunch. Six or seven minutes later, Calla had her dishes in the sink and went upstairs to check on Oli. She slowly opened the door and saw him staring down at his plate. Her heart sank a little. She had really thought that her talk had effected him for a moment. Guess she was wrong. Just then, Oli just shook his head and lunged at the food like an animal. He started inhaling the grilled cheese like it was no tomorrow. He spooned up the peas at a rapid pace, to the point where he just set his spoon down and just used his hands. Once he cleaned his plate, he drained the milk down at a rapid pace, causing him to sputter and choke. Calla rushed in and patted his back as he coughed and gagged. She held him closely as his coughing fit ended soon after. She wiped some hair out of his face and noticed a few tears roll down his cheeks. She leaned over and kissed them away.

“I’m sorry,” Oli choked out, “I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry...”

“Shhhh,” Calla whispered, “Its okay honey…its okay. I forgive you.”

Oli held her closely and kissed her on the cheek. They stayed like the for several minutes before Oli spoke up.

“I knew you wouldn’t cheat on me,” He spoke out. Calla looked over at him curiously, stroking some hairs out of his face. Oli closed his eyes for a moment and soaked up her touch.

"I was scared though..." He explained, "Last time you left me. You know, when SJ was in the picture? I was scared that...that you would leave me again. That you would leave me for that bastard Detective.”

“Oli,” Calla spoke, wrapping her arms around him, “I could never leave you. I especially wouldn’t leave you for Richards. I love you too much, and we’ve been through everything together.”

Oli sniffled a little and wiped his nose. He looked up at his girlfriend with hopeful eyes. Those were the same eyes she saw back when they killed their first victim. Those were the eyes that called for help, comfort, security. Yes, those were the eyes she remembered. She leaned down and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Remember love, we can do anything in the world,” She whispered, “Today’s the first step we take to take out Richards.”

“What? How?” Oli asked curiously. Calla gave him a devilish grin.

“Richards just told me one of his many weaknesses,” She explained, “And now, dearest Oli, it’s our turn to pursue it. We’re going to break Richards down to the ground.”

&&&&

“Got any leads yet?” Tammy asked, taking a sip of her coffee. Eddie took a rather large gulp and wiped his mouth. He ignored Tammy’s question and continued to type away at the computer. Right now, Eddie was currently running on a diet of Cigarettes, Coffee, and a piece of toast. His eyes were growing tired, his body was shutting down, and he was currently running on empty. Tammy snapped her fingers in front of his eyes and he snapped into place.

“Oy, Zombie,” Tammy giggled, “Get some rest will ya? We can’t ‘ave you fallin’ asleep on the press in two days, can we?”

“Can’t stop now…working…on new lead,”

“You’ve said that since last week, now get some rest,” Tammy urged, pulling him up out of his seat. She led him over to the couch and he plopped down. She threw a few blankets over him and within seconds he passed out. She walked over to his computer desk and started checking up on the case.

“Hmmm, nothing new so far,” She mumbled to herself, “Let’s see…Eddie Warkins, Victoria Fleming, Mary LeStrande…nothing new to his leads.”

She turned back to look at him.

“What’s he been doing all this time?” She questioned to no one in particular.

Just then, the little bell on the computer dinged.

“You’ve got mail,” The computer spoke out. Tammy turned around and clicked open the inbox. Just then, the email popped up and opened by itself. Tammy clamped her hand over her mouth with wide eyes. There before her was a picture of her walking down the street, smiling next to Richards. It was taken candidly judging by the looks of it. That wasn’t what freaked her out though. It was the fact that a Chelsea smile was drawn on her face with red permanent marker. The message at the bottom read:

She’d Look Pretty with One, No?
Smile, Richards. :)


She turned around sharply and looked over at Eddie. She then turned back and looked at the E-mail and read it over and over. Her heart began to race a mile a minute. She was now a primary target for the Serial Killer.
♠ ♠ ♠
IF YOU DON'T GET IT: Oli and Calla are trying to take out Richards like anyone would an evil dictator: Cut off his resources. or in this case, his lover.

A slice of cake and a Peach Snapple drink goes out to:
synfull_angel
purplemonster