Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chapter 1. Part 1

Embarking off on my last day of school before Thanksgiving vacation. I was sure of a couple things, first, this break is much needed. Second, Jac is not going to leave me alone. Third, I still hate, (emphasis on the Hhhhate) Brendon Urie. The reason I tell you this and bring that guy up is because this morning when I woke up my father said, "Ryan, the Urie's invited us to Thanksgiving dinner, you'd better go over there and help them out the day before," I cursed under my breath and here I am now.
"C'mon Ryan, it will not be that bad," Spencer said as we walked together to school, i saw the distant flag pole and the cross on top of the building.
"Yes it will be Spence, it really will be!" i exclaimed.
"Why do you hate Brendon that much, from what I've witnessed and heard, he's really nice."
"You don't even know, so please don't act like you do," I snarled.
"Maybe I would understand if you would fill me in just a little?"
"No, not here, not now," I said and picked up my pace to resist further questioning.
"Hey Ryry!" Jac exclaimed launching her little blonde self into my arms. I smiled softly and kissed her forehead.
"Aww!" Jac's friend Audrey smiled. I don't like her for one reason and one reason only. She's dating... Him. Ew. Other than that, she doesn't bother me.
"How are you this morning Sweetie?" Jac asked sliding down my body and taking my hand to literally pull me into the building.
"Fine," I lied, not wanting to have to explain my hatred for Brendon to her, or his girlfriend for that matter. She never usually questions, I think she likes my company more than coversation. I'm okay with that.
"Good, so what are our plans for break? You could come to my house on Thanksgiving?" She sugessted.
"You know I would love that, but my dad's making me go to his friend's house," I groaned at the thought.
"Oh, it's ok, you can't help it. Who is it? Do I know them?" She asked with her usually pink lipped smile.
"No" I replied, oh so simply. Again it was enough for Jac, she didn't question.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please. =)