Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chatper 2. Part 2

"Brendon, please put away all of your clothes before the Ross' get here." My mom told me-again. I really don't see any need to clean up around the house for guests that aren't welcome. "Brendon! Now!" She yelled. I sighed and gave up. There was no reason to get my mother upset about something that was compleatly unneccessary for her.
I shuffled over to my bedroom and saw the big hamper of clean clothes sitting there on my floor. I sighed and began to take some things out, fold them, and put them away texting Audrey in between each different piece of clothing.
I was quietly singing the song that I had written so many years ago when I heard the doorbell ring and some little feet stomping down the hallway no doubt to go and answer it.
"Mommy! There are two guys at the door!" What sounded like my youngest sister, Violet yelled.
"Oh great." I said to myself, then started singing again. I could hear soft mummers coming from the front door along with my mom's not-so-fake hospitality.
"Hi." I heard a voice say from my doorway. I looked up to see Ross standing there awkwardly with the weirdest look on his face. A million different things ran through my mind right then. The one that kept comin up the most, I wanna kill that kid.
"Hey." I said trying not to let what I was thinking show.
"Long time no see." He said.
"Yea, sorta liked it that way." I said deciding to continue with my clothes-putting-away.
"The feelings mutual." He said.
"Ok, look, let's just get through tonight and we can go back to our lives." I said whipping my head around to get the message across loud and clear. A peculiar look was apparent on his face, though I couldn't put my finger on what it portrayed.
"Good idea." He said turning around and walking back down the hall. I had a strange impulse to flip him off too. So I did. And I wasn't sorry.

***
"Ryan, go help Brendon" Ross' dad told him. Why do they keep indirectly want to get up to be friends again? I don't understand.
"I don't need any help" I insisted.
"Sure you do sweetie!" My mom smiled.
"Fine." I grumbled agrily walking into the kitchen to get the food. "Just sit there and don't talk." I said pointing to the counter and taking the like a million pound turkey that my mom though would be a great idea to have out of the oven.
"Need help?" He asked.
"No, now shut up please." I snapped almost dropping the turkey on the ground. Then I grapped the pie and put it into the oven to warm up.
"Why are you doing this?" He asked.
"I always have done this, feet off!" I yelled seeing that the kid had his feet on the counter. Would he put his feet on his own counters? I think not.
"Why is that, Mommy?" He asked putting his feet back up.
"Maybe I like to be important in family gatherings?" I said practically yelling the word family.
"Oh." He said quietly. Ha, got him there. I turned around and grabbed the pie from the oven rack.
"Ass off counter!" I screamed putting the pie on the counter and taking off my oven mits.
"Pass." He said. Can I punch him please! Just one time!
"Seriously, off!" I yelled throwing a piece of butter at him.
"What the fuck!" He yelled throwing it back at me.
"Get down then!" I insisted. God. He's like my two year old sister. Never listens.
"Maybe I don't wanna!" He smirked grabbing something from a pot behind him and thrownin it at my face.
"Oh hell no!" I yelled turning the grabbing the salad bowl and duping it over his head. The kitchen quickly became covered in my mom and my hard work. Yje now edible walls displayed everything that we had cooked over the last day, but the turkey was still sitting safely on the counter. We both looked at it and had the same idea. By the time I had gotten my hand arond one leg, his was already around the other and we were pulling it seperate ways.
"Don't you dare!" I yelled.
"Fine!" He yelled smirking and then let it go. I flew back, leting the turkey go on the way and it smashed into the oven door causing an oven inferno.
"What is going on in here?!" My mom yelled running into the room. I'm gunna be dead. Then my dad got the fire extinguisher that was so convenietly located under the sink and put out the fire that was all Ross' fault.
"George Ryan Ross! Your going to pay for that!" His dad yelled at him. I laughed under my breath. You can't say that wasn't funny.
"It wasn't just me!" He practucally wined pushing me, I pushed him back with twice the force. He always was the weak one.
"Oh don't worry Ryan, Brendon will be doing his far share of work." My dad informed him after he had stopped the fire compleatly.
"What?! It was all his fault!" I yelled glaring at the cause.
"Oh no! Brendon killed Thanksgiving!" Kristin cried and ran upstairs.
"Either way you both are going to work together to pay for the stove." Mom said. I choaked on my own breath. Together?! That is compleatly unneccessary! It was all his fault anyways!
"I'm glad to see that you guys are fair!" I yelled storming up to my room and slamming the my bedroom door shut. I went over to my sterio, turned it up all the way, and layed face down on my bed. This is most definately the worst day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, yeah?
=)