Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chapter 3. Part 1

I am awake, at 5 a.m. on a Sunday. Shoot me. It's all because of Brendon fucking Urie, it's not my fault he had an urge to fling a turkey at the oven! Ugh, I asked my dad if I could take my car on this pointless paper route. That was a big no. I mean I'm seventeen I could be working a drive thru somewhere but here I am riding a damn bike to the damn newspaper place, My life sucks. I am busy texting my girlfriend who probably hates me because I woke her up, while I stand in this damn line with a bunch of twelve year olds. Brendon was further up in the line than me, the little kids were stareing at him... probably because they've never seen someone so tall come in here! Ha. "Oh come on Ryry, he can't be that bad!" Jac said via text message.
"Oh yes he can Jac-jac," I had told her that I hate Brendon Urie with every fiber of my being, not explaining why though.
"I'm supposed to wait for you," Brendon said after I got my papers. I nodded to tired to use words, and pissed. I mean, I could have spent the night with Jac or Spencer last night... Not in the same way of course but you get it. We both made our way to the two and a half blocks we have to cover, I get the left side he does the right. Fair. I chucked the papers at the houses half heartedly, he did the same only with a bit more accuracy.
"Are you home?" I texted Jac, as I stopped in front of her house. Brendon scoffed and kept going.
"Why, do I get to ride in your basket?," She replied.
"Yep!," I smirked wishing I had a basket
"'Kay! Be out in a sec." I smiled and shut my phone sliding it into my pocket. Jac ran out of the house wearing pink pajama pants, and one of my hoodies. She was tying her hair up as she ran into a pony tail on top of her head, wearing her sexy ass glasses. "Hey Ry!" She exclaimed and kissed my neck as she stood on my spokes.
"Hi, hold on, I've got to catch up," I said peddling harder.
"Weeee!" She sighed leaning into my shoulder.
"Hi Brenny!" Jac yelled waving to him.
"Hey Jackie!" He smiled.
"Don't call her that, Okay?" I said not asking... but sorta commanding.
"Oh relax Ryry," She giggled. Jac has always liked getting attention from guys, and I always hated it that she does... Being her gorgeous self. I then ignored him from now on. "Are you done yet?" She asked with a huff.
"Almost, give me a break, this is my first time,"
"Heehee, that's what I said!" She giggled quietly. I shook my head in a laugh.
"Seriously I'm cold," She whined.
"Here take this," I said stopping causing on of her feet to fall to the ground, then I handed her my sweatshirt.
"Thank you Ryry," She said forcing it over her head and holding the fabric to her nose. I had to play catch up once again. God, she's slowing me down, on the plus side I'm getting a killer leg work out. "Why did they give you such a low paying job to pay for the stove?" She asked.
"Because parents are bitches, we've gone over this honey!" I laughed.
"I know but how long are the Urie's going to have to live without it then?"
"Oh they've already bought one,"
"Dude they are bitches then!"
"Mhmm," I laughed then heard Brendon's phone ringing, I know it was his because its not mine... and it's not Jac's.
"Yellow," He answered resting the phone on his shoulder. "Oh hey Love, why are you up so early?"
"Oh! If thats Audrey tell her I'm bringing her dress back to her when we go shopping," Jac tuned in. He nodded to her as he listened to watchever Audrey was saying.
"Yeah, I know I'm sorry, but I'll be over in like twenty minutes," He said carelessly throwing another paper at the house carelessly and getting it on the front step everytime. "Mhmm, and Jac says shes bringing you your dress when you go shopping," He paused for a second. "Yes'm, I love you too," He said and hung up.
"What'd she say?" Jac asked.
"She said 'don't wrinkle it bitch'," He said then laughed. Jac scoffed fakely and dramatically. I got down to my last paper and sighed happily.
"Yay! We're done!" She exclaimed.
"Finally, I'll see you guys later" Brendon said turning around.
"Bye," I said dully.
"Bye Brenny!" My little bundle of energy yelled to him. "Ok Ryan Ross, why is it so hard just to be nice?" She asked.
"I don't like him Jac, I can't explain it," I said turned around to my house.
"There has to be a reason," She said.
"Nope none," I lied.
"Ok fine, but you two have to work together and he's my best friend's boyfriend. So you may as well just try to get along, and who knows maybe you will become best buddies!" She exclaimed then kissed my shoulder.
"I'll try for you... But just for you," I sighed.
"Yay Ryan! Stop so I can kiss you!" She giggled. I of course stopped and practically jumped off the bike. "Heehee, Ryan stop!" She laughed wrapping her arms around my waist.
"No," I mumbled into her mouth. She laughed and ran her fingers through my hair.