Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chapter 3. Part 2

Im here. I texted Audrey when I was only a few houses down from her's. Yes. I am that amazing that I can text while I am riding my bike. Be jealous.
Ok. U better not b sweaty tho. : P I laughed.
And wat if i am? I asked smirking to myself.
Then im not going 2 come near you. I jumped off my bike and propped it up against the side of the house. Then I walked over to the back of the house and knocked on the glass door. I could see Audrey sitting on the living room couch watching the Power Puff Girls. My favorite. I knocked again because she wasn't getting up. Then she looked over at me and immediatly jumped off the couch to let me in.
"Brenny!" She yelled once she had opened the door and then jumped onto me.
"Hello." I smiled.
"I haven't seen you in like two weeks. What's up with that?" She asked as I walked into the house with her still clinging to me like a monkey.
"I know, I know. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" I asked. The last think I would ever want is for my Audrey to be mad at me over something stupid.
"Hmmmm. We could fuck." She said. I laughed a little and set her down on the couch.
"That we could, but I don't know if-"
"Bren. I was just kidding. I know you're not ready yet." She smiled.
"I'm sorry," I said. "I promise you will be my first though."
"Thank you." She smiled and kissed me. I feel bad about not wanting to have sex with Audrey. I know that she loves me and everything, but I know that it would take us to a new level of love. I guess I'm just a cowardly boyfriend that keeps his girlfriend hungry. "Oh my god I just remembered something!" She yelled and jumped up.
"What's that?" I laughed.
"My iTunes is fucked up. Will you help me fix it?"
"I can try." I said getting up and following her to her laptop that was all the way across the room.
"See look! I'll go to buy a song, and it won't let me." She said. I looked at the computer screen. I have no idea what to do. But if I told her that, then she'd be upset. So I guess I could just pretend.........
"Well when is the last time you updated it?" I asked her trying to make it sound like I knew what I was doing.
"I don't know. My dad does that for me." She said.
"Ok, well why don't you try doing that first." I suggested. I really hope I don't screw this all up. Then she'd be really pissed. And she'd probably steal my iPod. And then I would most likely die because that thing goes everywhere with me.
"How was the route this morning?" She asked after she had pushed the update box that pops up every time you go into iTunes and seen that updating would take pretty much forever.
"It was ok." I said. "Really quiet, but I'm not complaining about that."
"You didn't even talk to Jac?" She asked.
"Not really because Ross practically had a kid when I called her Jackie." I explained.
"Well would you like it if he called me baby?" She reasoned.
"No, but I wouldn't make a big deal about it." I said.
"That's a lie and you know it." She laughed. "You would punch his face in if he called me anything like that." I smiled.
"Is it a crime if I want to keep you all for myself?" I asked.
"No, not at all." She smiled kissed me again. Which turned into her on my lap and me sticking my toung in her mouth while her fingers tangled in my hair. Then me wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to myself.
"Bren." She gasped after a little while.
"What?" I asked pulling away.
"Why do you make me so horny?" She giggled.
"I don't know why do I?" I laughed.
"I have no idea. But I think I like it a little too much than I should." She said.
"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.
"No. Most definately not." She smiled.
"Good."
"Is the thing done loading yet?" She asked.
"I don't know. Look." I suggested. She clicked on the iTuned button and clapped her hands when she saw it load.
"Does it work now?" She asked.
"Hmmm...." I clicked on a song and pushed 'buy.' It still didn't work.
"Brenny! Why won't it work?" She whined.
"I don't know. Do you even have any money on you account?" I asked.
"Yeah I just put a new card on here." She said. I checked anyways. It read $0.00.
"You're broke love." I said. She looked at the screen with wide eyes.
"I swear I just put some more money on there the other day!" She said.
"Are you positive?" I laughed.
"Compleatly! I remember that I came home from the store and then went straight to the computer to put in the new money." She said.
"Ok, ok. Well there is no money now so you'll have to get some more." I instructed. She groaned.
"Can we just go watch Power Puff Girls?" She asked.
"Hell yeah. You know that's my show!" I yelled and ran back over to the couch, Audrey following close behind. I saw the remote on the ground so I bent down to grab it only to be smacked. "Did you just hit my ass?" I asked.
"Sure did. And I loved it." She said.
"Good." I said and sat down only to have Audrey sit on top of me.
"Did you know that you are extremely comfortable?" She asked me.
"I had no idea." I laughed and turned up the volume.