Status: Semi-Active

You Can Only Hold A Grudge For So Long

Chapter 4. Part 1

Before I knew it, it was Christmas time. I need to buy Jac something but I really don’t know what to get her. So Audrey is going with me to pick something out for her, and I have to get something for Brendon too because guess what, I have to go to his house on Christmas again, woohoo. Plus it wouldn’t be a bad thing to find out what Audrey wants… because I would be a dick if I didn’t get her something too.

“Oh! Jackie would loooooove this!” Audrey exclaimed, singing a sustained opera note on the ‘love’. She held a perfume up to my nose, “You have to like it too,” She smiled. It smelled like water and leaves.
“Mah,” I groaned.
“Ugh, ok what about this one?” She asked picking up a pink bottle with one of those fancy sprayer bag things, like in old movies. It smelled like raspberries… and puke.
“No,”
“You just love to be difficult don’t you Ryry?” She sighed putting it back.
“Mhmm,”
“Ok try this one, it’s like my favorite so if you don’t like it.. I’m gonna punch you in the face.” She said scrunching her nose. I smelled it and it was nice, it barely smelt like anything, like watery roses and apples. Like Audrey.
“It’s nice but…”
“It smells like me, okay we’ll just not get perfume,” She said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the store.
“What about clothes?” She asked.
“It’s not personal enough.”
“Wow I always knew Jac liked a challenge, but you really are difficult,” She laughed.

“So do you just have Brendon whipped then?” I said laughing at how she most likely does, I mean does she seem like the person to take shit from someone?
“Uh, Yeah pretty much!” She smiled triumphantly.
“That’s a little sad,” I giggled slightly.
“He doesn’t seem to mind, and its not like I hit him or anything,” She laughed.
“So what he just does whatever you want and you fuck him in return?”
“Sadly no, he’s a virgin Ryan. Don’t you dare tell him I told you that!” She whisper yelled.
“He’s a virgin?!” I yelled and burst out laughing, half because its hilarious, and other half because I was trying to hide how shocked I was… I mean he’s really… I mean, he’s not ugly, really not ugly.
“Yeah, it kind of doesn’t seem to want to?” She said in a questioning tone. Hmmm.
“That’s weird, he’s a guy isn’t he?” I laughed.
“Yeah,” She said seeming to want to drop the subject. “What about jewelry?” She asked.
“On a budget,”
“It doesn’t have to be expensive, Jac won’t care if its from you.. Anyone else yeah… but you.” She smirked. I smiled and followed her into the department store of which I couldn’t read the same of, we were too close to the store to see that high. Anyway, she skipped until we got to the jewelry counter. I ended up getting her a necklace after much debate and objection from me and Audrey. I got Brendon a hoodie that I picked out by myself and she was impressed with me, and using my better judgment I gave Audrey $45 and told her to get whatever she wanted. She laughed and said that was a good idea.

****
 
“Ryan!” Jac yelled from her bedroom while I helped her little brother put up the Christmas tree. Their parents decided it would be cool to go to Maui without them so here I am replacing them.
“What?!” I yelled.
“Come here!” she laughed.
“Here Buddy, I’ll be right back to help you with the star,” I said opening another box of ornaments and putting them in front of him. He’s 4 and a half so its not like he’s gonna do major damage or anything. “What?” I asked coming into the room and seeing her sitting on the bed wearing a Santa hat. Only a Santa hat. “Oh uh Jac, I’m helping Buddy with the tree…” I smiled.
“Actually your standing in my doorway about to fuck me,” she smiled.
“He’s gonna hear us” I said walking toward her despite my negative words.
“We’re wrestling remember?” she asked taking me in her arms.
“You have the window open when your bare ass naked,” I said laying down on top of her, to cover her obviously.
“My back was to the window” she giggled.
“Ryan! Where are you?!” Buddy yelled.
“Told you,” I said getting up.
“You shouldn’t have to deal with my little brother, that’s my damn parent’s job” she scoffed.
“Well I’m sorry they aren’t here, but someone has to spend time with him… and since you’re a little indecent I will” I said.
“I’ll take him to my grandparents” she said.
“Well we’re going to have to” I walked back into the room and lifted him up to put the damn star on the tree. I couldn’t stop thinking about Jac laying naked on the bed.

“Ok I walked up the walk and all I saw was Jac’s naked ass in the window,” Audrey laughed coming into the house.
“Ohhh! Naughty word!” Buddy exclaimed.
“Oops sorry honey!” she said covering her mouth. Brendon was trailing slowly behind her.
“Its ok Audy!” Buddy giggled running up to her and jumping into her arms. Strangely that kid knows exactly what he’s doing, he’s a little player. He goes straight for her tits. It’s hilarious because he doesn’t really know what he’s doing, he’s just a guy and it’s awesome. I really hope he doesn’t know what he’s doing at least. She just laughs and puts his hands behind his back, but that’s Audrey for you.

“Did he just grope you?” Brendon asked with a laugh.
“Yea uh, his mother recently stopped nursing,” she laughed. He mouthed an oh. You’d think that would make her want to be around him but no.
“That’s a little messed up” he said.
“Yeah I know” she said putting Buddy down.
“Uppie!” he whined reaching up for her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's the deal.
So I realise that there are only a few people reading this story.
So if you want Brendon's POV, your going to have to comment.
And when we get at least 5 comments, I'll post the next chapter!
So it is up to you to see this story go on.
Let's see how much you really want to read on...

-jenna