She wasn't real

thanks to the rain

I was on my way to see her I was trying to find the street of her house but I couldn't find it when alll the sudden I hear a sweet voice calling from behind it was her she said something but I didn't knew what she said cause I was listening to my music , what was that I asked she said nothing she closed her eyes, she started to lean against me . . . Her lips felt so nice I couldn't believe we just kissed we weren't even dating I just felt that feeling that people is always talking about, butterflies for the first time I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was happy I truly was. Where are we going she asked I smiled and said none of your concern just keep walking she smiled graved my hand and said nothing I reached up to her and kissed her lips  , we are here I said after along kiss. It was that same bench where we met for the first time . . . We seated on the bench she was being a quiet wish was weird cause she always had something to say, what's wrong I asked I just miss my home town she said her eyes were watery she was looking at the ground I hate to see her this way, well if u want we can go someday and visit i'm down for a road trip I smiled and graved her pale hands. She was bitting her lips like if there was something she wanted to tell me, no I'm ok I rather be here with you love she put her hands around my waist and her head against my shoulder, but if you really miss it I have no problem on going come let's just go I hoping sh would say yes instead she got up and started walking away I ran after her and pulled her hand she was crying please lest just stay here she cried allright I said. there was some about that town that made her feel that way and I needed to find out what was it her purse was open  there was a lil journal inside of it I carefully pulled it out a hides it inside my jacket. well I better go home she said my parents most be furious she said it was 11 pm the sky was black and gloomy  so would you mind walking me home dear not at all I smiled and grave her hand , I must be getting use to this dating thing I tought and smiled, the whole way to her house we were talking about things we liked or disliked, her favorite animal was polar bears her color was purple hah classic I tought her favorite movie was the nightmare before christmass, and so she kept talking until we got to her house it was strange I tought u lived In a different street I said and this house looks more colorful than the last time I saw it maybe you were love you did looked a little a odd she laughed and then muted she pushed me against the door and made her way to my lips, do you love she asked while kissing, uhuh is that a yes or no or a maybe she looked at me like if she was expecting a better yes I do love you babe I skilled pulled her chin with my index finger and removed her bangs from her eyes I looked at her for 20 seconds so much stuff was going through my mind how did I get so lucky I asked my self , she started to kiss my neck I giggled for a second she moaned a I bursted in to laughter maybe I should go I said it's going to rain soon ok she gave a hug and opened the door wait! I shouted well I know we already hang out and stuff I would like to make this official so..... before I could finish the sentence yes I will be your girlfriend she gave a tiny smile she looked so innocent . . .  oh great it just started raining I said with a disappointing voice , do you wanna come in before I could answer the question she pulled me by neck of my t-shirt  her house was almost empty there was a couch, a coffe table and a tv in the living room some dishes on thr table that was on thr kitchen but nothing on the shelves , she pushed in the couch I looked at her she was smiling like if she was going to do something to me she took off her hoodie and her t-shirt she only had a bra on now she started to kiss me and pulling thr zipper of my pants down at the same time . . . .    
♠ ♠ ♠
hah I'm using an iPod to write this so I'll edit the spacing and the lines lenght later comment =] oh by the way this is not a true story I had a bunch of people asking the same question when I wrote the first chapter x]