Tripled Manic State

Chapter 11

Bam arrived at Knoxville's house and found Vito out side heckling pigeons.

"You harbingers of doom!!"

"Vito...what the fuck do you think you are doing!?" Bam yelled at him as he got out of his car.

"What does it look like!?" Vito yelled back.

"You're an idiot...get in the car!" Bam shouted as he walked up to Vito and whacked him around the head.

Vito looked shocked at first, then angry, he was about to say something but then thought it was best not to and got in the car.

Bam glared at him and walked into Knoxville's house.

Knoxville was sat in a corner rocking backwards and forwards hugging his knees.

Bam gave him an odd look, "What the fucks up with you?"

"Do you have any idea how long he has been out there?" Knoxville asked as he stopped rocking and started craning his neck to see if Vito had gone.

"Dude...hes gone..." Bam said, then he started laughing as Knoxville overbalanced and toppled over.

"Shut up man!" Knoxville yelled at him as he stood up. He then walked to the front door and looked out.

Vito saw him from inside the car and started waving frantically.

Knoxville jumped and ran back inside.

Bam just stood there laughing his ass off.

"Will you get him the fuck out of here!?" Knoxville yelled.

"Yeah...yeah...theres summut I wanted to ask you though." Bam said as he stopped laughing.

"Ohhh yeah...what?" Knoxville asked as he collapsed onto his sofa.

"Well I was thinking about us doing Jackass 2 The Movie." Bam said.

"Hmmm...well I dunno dude," Knoxville said, "My neck still hurts from that stupid rocket skates stunt."

"Awww come on man..." Bam pouted.

"Ohhh fuck it...okay then," Knoxville said giving in to the pouting Bam, "just keep that man away from me."

"Deal!" Bam said, "Come over to my house tomorrow and we can brain-storm witht he others." he added as he started walking out of the house.

"Wait...will Vito be there?" Knoxville said peeking over the back of the sofa.

Bam turned around, "Uhhh prolly not...I'll lock him up somewhere."

"Thank fuck for that..." Knoxville said as he turned back round and turned on the TV.

On the way back to Castle Bam...

"Whats tha matter with you?" Vito asked when he noticed the glum expression on Bam's face.

"Nuthin." Bam muttered.

"There's summut up." Vito replied.

"Why are you so bothered...a while ago you were chasing pigeons around Knoxville's porch?" Bam snapped.

"Because...I'm your uncle." Vito replied smiling.

"It's just messed up." Bam said.

"What is?"

"The fact I like my best friend's girlfriend." Bam replied.

"Wow that is pretty fucked up..." Vito replied.

"Ohhh thanks that made me feel much better!" Bam shouted.

"I'm sorry Bam...maybe you should talk to her or summut..."

"I dunno if I could...I think she really loves Ville... but he keeps calling Jonna." Bam replied.

"O...kay...maybe you should talk to him." Vito suggested.

"Urgh I dunno it's just totally fucked up." Bam said frowning.