Tripled Manic State

Chapter 12

Bam and Vito arrived back at Castle Bam.

Vito had wandered off to raid the fridge he was moaning something about Knoxville having nothing decent to eat.

Bam wandered into the front room. He stopped by the door and looked at every one, they were sat on the sofa watching some deranged child's program (and when I say staring I mean that their eyes were glued to the TV), "What the fuck is this shit?" he asked as he plonked himself on the sofa next to Ville and Angel.

"Boobah..." Angel whispered in his ear, "It's very ummm...therapeutic." she then looked him in the eyes, smiled and then quickly looked back.

Bam stared at her for a while and then looked at Ville, "Dude...can we talk?"

"Yeah sure...hold on though...the pink one is dancing..." Ville replied.

"It's a bloody child's program dude...come on!" Bam said.

"Right fine..." Ville said as he got up and walked out of the room.

Bam gave the others an odd look then walked towards the door.

"Hey...get outta the way man...your making me miss the best part!" Dico yelled at him from the bean-bag he was sat on.

Bam glared at him then went out of the room.

Ville was sat on the bottom step of the spiral staircase, "Bam...I've been meaning to talk to you for a while..." he said looking at his friend.

"O...kay..." Bam replied.

"Well...you see...I've been phoning Jonna for a while now...and there is a chance that we could get back together." Ville explained.

"And what about Angel...you're just gonna leave her to go back to Jonna...and when she dumps you again you will go crawling back to Angel!?" Bam yelled.

"No...no...of course not...I would do anything for Angel...but I just don't think that we are working out." Ville said.

Bam sat down next to his friend, "I'm sorry man...I guess I just don't want to see her get hurt."

"Neither do I..." Ville said, "I'm going to go and talk to her...it's not fair on her..." he then got up and walked into the front room leaving Bam sat on the stair case.

"Angel...can I talk to you love?" Ville asked.

"Yeah sure babe," Angel started, then she saw the look on Ville's face, "what's wrong?"

"I just need to talk to you..." Ville said.

Angel got up and went over to Ville.

The others stared at them.

"There's no easy way to say this love...but I just don't think that we are working out." Ville said.

"What do you mean?" Angel asked looking confused.

"I just don't think...I deserve you..." Ville said, "I think we should break up."

Angel looked up at him as a tear rolled down her pale cheek.

"I'm thinking about getting back with Jonna." Ville said quietly.

Angel looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry sweetheart..." Ville said as he went to hug her.

Angel pulled away from him, "Just leave me alone." she whispered.

"Angel?" Ville asked.

"Leave me alone!" Angel shouted as she ran out of the room.

"Damn this is better than TV!" Raab said.

"Shut up dude!" Novak shouted at him.

"Ville...what happened?" Rebel asked from her seat on Linde's lap.

"I just broke up with her." Ville said staring blankly.

Angel ran past Bam, who was still sat on the staircase.

"Angel?" He called after her, he then picked himself up and ran after her.

Angel locked herself in her bedroom.

Bam finally caught up and ran straight into the door and fell on his ass, "Fuck!" He shouted. He then picked himself up, "Angel...are you okay..let me in."

"Just leave me alone Bam." Angel replied.

"I'm worried about you babe...I can't leave." Bam said.

After a while Angel unlocked the door.

Bam waited a minute and then walked in. He found Angel sat on her bed crying, her eyeliner had ran down her face, which made her seem as if she was crying black tears.

"Ohhh god babe..." Bam said as he walked up to her and sat down on the bed.

Angel didn't say anything but looked up at him, her eyes were red from crying.

Bam looked at her then got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom...he came back with some tissue and sat back down on the bed, and started drying her tears.

"Someone as beautiful as you should not have to cry like this..." Bam said as he finished drying her tears and threw the tissue in the bin.

"I thought...I thought he loved me..." Angel whispered.

"I don't know love...I guess...in a way...he never got over Jonna..." Bam said pulling her into a hug.

"Well I hope they're happy together..." Angel said as she started crying again.

"Hey...shhh..." Bam said as he started to stroke her hair.

Angel pulled away from him and looked up at him.

Suddenly Bam pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately.

"Ohhh god...I'm sorry." he stuttered as he pulled away.

"It's okay..." Angel said as she kissed him.

After a while Angel laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

Bam laid beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "I love you Angel..." he whispered in her ear.