Tripled Manic State

Chapter 13

"They look soo cute!" Rebel whispered to Linde as they stood in the doorway to Angel's room.

"Shhh...let's go before they wake up." Linde took Rebel's hand and they walked back downstairs. As soon as they walked back into the living room everybody looked at them.

"What?" Rebel asked, sitting down on the sofa next to Ville as Linde sat down next to her.

"What's going on?"

"Are they coming down?"

"Yeah right." Vito scoffed as he walked past on his way to the kitchen......again.

"What does he mean by that?"

"They're sleeping." Rebel said, smiling at Linde as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Together?" Ville asked, standing up abruptly.

"Ewww........." Rebel muttered, shaking her head. "Not in that sense, Ville."

"Their just asleep, curled up on Angel's bed." Linde added as he sat up, laughing as Rebel muttered about bad mental images.

"Besides - you broke up with her. Stop acting like your still dating. You'll only hurt her more if you don't let go."

"I know, Reb, but I still care about her."

"Tough, Villie...get over it."

"And what if I don't?" Ville asked Rebel, looking down from where he was standing.

"You will. In time." Rebel muttered, yawning and leaning her head on Linde.

"Go to sleep, sweetie." Linde said, stroking her hair as she curled up with her head on his lap and her feet where Ville had been sat.

Ville was muttering and pacing the room. Everybody else had fled the room - but were listening outside without the others noticing them.

"Ville - you have to let go. You broke up with her. Reb's only saying what you already know. You both have to move on." Linde said quietly as his friend stopped pacing and looked at him.

"I know - but...I guess I'm just jealous that she'd get over me so quickly. She said that she loved me."

"And you said that you loved her." Linde reminded him.

"Don't you think I don't know that!" Ville shouted.

"What's with all the noise?" Bam asked from the doorway.

Ville spun around and looked at him before glaring at Linde as he went to say something.

"Nothing - just working on some new songs and stuff." Ville said, shrugging it off and smiling at Bam. Bam just smiled back before walking away.

"What the Hell was that about, Ville?" Linde asked him angrily.

"I don't want anything to ruin the friendship that Bam and I have. I care for Angel but...."Ville paused and sat down on one of the other chairs. "I guess you two were right - I do need to let go."

"Damn right we were." Rebel muttered. "Now, shut up."

"Sorry Reb." Ville laughed.