Tripled Manic State

Chapter 15

"Dude - what's up?" Bam asked Ville as he walked past his room. He'd finished laughing at Vito and Dunn and had gone upstairs to get changed because he was still wearing yesterday's clothes.

Ville just ignored him and closed the door to his room.

"Ville...what the fuck man!" Bam shouted, kicking the door. "You can't ignore me forever! This is my house!"

"Bam?" Rebel asked, walking over to him.

"Sorry...Ville's just trying to ignore my existence." Bam muttered, shaking his head and looking at the floor.

"He'll be okay, Bammie..." Rebel said, hugging him. "Just give him time."

"I just want us to be like we used to be - before all this."

"I know, Bammie...but...it's gonna take time. He's just broken up with Angel and getting back together with his old girlfriend while you start dating Angel." Rebel said, still hugging him. Ville was sat on the floor in his room leaning on his door and listening to what was being said. "Everything heals over time....We did. And so will he."

"I know - sorry." Bam muttered, pulling away from Rebel and smiling slightly. "I just miss my best friend."

"Well - it's not your fault Bam. It's his. Remember that - and don't be too hard on him when he does start to realise that you are his best friend and will always be there for him."

"Thanks, Reb." Bam grinned.

"Your welcome." Rebel said, laughing as he linked his arm with hers.

"Now let's go and see that lovely boyfriend of yours." Bam laughed, skipping towards the stairs.

Ville just rested his head on his knees and let the tears fall.