Tripled Manic State

Chapter 16

A while later everyone was sat downstairs in the pirate bar.

Ville was still upstairs sulking.

"Hey Bam!!" Phil yelled.

"What do you want fat boy!?" Bam yelled back.

"One of your dip-shit friends is here to see you!" Phil replied.

"Pffft... friend what friend?" Dunn scoffed.

"Shut up dude!" Bam shouted as he stood up, whacked Dunn around the head and went to see what Phil was yelling about.

Phil was talking to Knoxville by the front door.

Knoxville had told Phil about the whole 'Jackass the Movie 2' idea, Phil hadn't taken this too well.

As soon as Bam reached the front door Phil started yelling at him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing filming another Jackass...the first one was bad enough!?"

"Awww come on Phil...I promise...no fire works." Bam said winking at Knoxville.

Knoxville started chuckling behind Phil.

Phil turned around and glared at Knoxville then he stormed off yelling.

“I thought he took that quite well!” Bam laughed grabbing Knoxville by the arm and dragging him to the pirate bar.

Bam got to the door and pushed Knoxville in.

Knoxville stumbled into the room, tripped over a stuck up piece of carpet and landed on a sleeping Burton.

Burton woke up, glared at Knoxville and then went back to sleep.

Rebel looked at Angel and they both started laughing.

“What the fuck’s up with you two?” Knoxville asked as he stood up and went over to sit next to Mige, “Where’s Ville?”

“Ummm…” Dico said.

Angel’s smile faded and she looked at the floor.

“Oh…uhhh…bad timing?” Knoxville asked.

“Yeah.” Rebel replied.

“Sorry…” Knoxville said, “Any way…changing the subject…is everyone up for filming tomorrow?”

There was a chorus of unsure “yes’s”.

“Awww come on guys…” Bam said sitting next to Angel and hugging her.

“Yeah!!” they all chorused more enthusiastically.

“Better!” Bam said smiling at Angel.

Suddenly Ville walked into the room and everyone went quiet.

“Uhhh…hi Ville.” Bam said.

“Bam…I’m…I’m sorry for being such an asshole…” Ville said.

“Hey dude…no worries.” Bam replied getting up and hugging his friend.

Ville smiled, “I think you two will be great together…and Angel…I am really sorry sweetheart…”

Angel smiled at him, got up and joined in the hug.

“Awww…Group hug!!” Rake yelled.

Dunn, Dico and Novak jumped on top of Angel, Bam and Ville, while Rake, Raab, Stev-o and Knoxville missed and collided with the bar.

The ][=][ ][ ][Y][ guys just sat there laughing as Rake, Raab. Knoxville and Stev-o fell to the floor moaning.

Rebel and Linde waited until everyone had finished and hugged them.

Stev-o was on the floor rubbing his head, “Owww…fuck…no more group hugs!”